PDA

View Full Version : Section ID Question

BomberMan
Feb 17, 2003, 10:45 AM
I've played lots before on DC and GC, and have played RAcast before. I'm wondering though should I go Greenill or Redria, b/c I've looked at both of the Section ID's. Greenill definitely would be good for a ranger, but I know I'll want God/Battle and some other items not on Greenill's list. So I was wondering if Greenill has items that people would trade for the items I'd need, b/c I know Redria has decent items that are good for trade.

Guntz348
Feb 17, 2003, 10:49 AM
As long as you can get online, you can find someone who will trade you stuff for there stuff. Every ID gets something thats someone from a different ID wants. Then you can get what you want from there ID. It just takes a lotta time and pateince to get the stuff you want outta your ID. I'd go greenil then just find some of the better Ult items and just trade em to a Redria, I know for a fact that they get God/battle like water from HS quests.

Elixer
Feb 17, 2003, 01:19 PM
out of those two i would go with greenill. if you play online you can always trade.

if i wasa making a ranger i would probably make a purplenum becuse i like mechguns a lot