PDA

View Full Version : PM question

Overlord Zenon
May 15, 2009, 01:55 PM
how do you use the evolution devices for a PM is there a certain level for them or a certain amount of level needed to the stats? not sure since ive not done much with my PM

Calsetes
May 15, 2009, 02:02 PM
Alright, two ways to use them:

PM device (insert stuff here): These change your PM from one model of the same version to another - once you raise a GH420, you can use the GH421, 422, 423, 424, whatever, as long as it's still the same GH420-series.

PM device (insert stuff here) EX: These let you keep your synthesis levels, but let you change into a completely different version of the PM. This is what you want to use if you want to change your GH420-series into something like a GH450 series. The requirement to using these is a certain Battle Level for your PM, which is raised by completing missions with your PM in your party. Your stats on the PM don't change, but their looks, battle AI, and weapons will change.

I hope this cleared it up a bit for you. If not, then ask about what needs clarification, I'll try to help.

Edit: There is a certain level to them - once you raise your PM's Synthesis level to 80 or higher, it changes into a little robo-girl, and that's when the devices come in handy.

Dhylec
May 15, 2009, 02:06 PM
You can use those devices once your PM is at least lv80, aka, human form. PM devices are for PM of the same series, eg. 410 to be 412. While Ex devices can bypass the series restriction, eg. 422 to 451. Some higher-number series like 460 & up, you need to raise B St to a certain lv before you can use the device on it.
See the DB for more info.
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/16/pm_evolution_devices/

Overlord Zenon
May 15, 2009, 02:30 PM
i was going to say, what on the series type, every one i seem to make ends up the default little pink one so does the materials fed to it effect the series type outcome eg saber = striking, guns = long range etc ? im trying to get into the GH43X series

Dhylec
May 15, 2009, 03:15 PM
What you feed your PM affect how it will turn out.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=202

What is your current PM model?

Overlord Zenon
May 15, 2009, 03:32 PM
its still a prototype on this char, on the other its a 101 model, little pink girl that uses swords, ive had the gh433 device laying around with no clue how to use it, till somewhatnow, lol my pm is lvl 3 at the moment with 1 strk and 2 rng