View Full Version : Mag Raising Request

Asura7
May 15, 2009, 04:26 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME A SATO OR A NIDRA PLSSSSSS
MY NAME IN THE GAME IS ASSASIN
THNKS IN ADVANCE

psofan219
May 15, 2009, 04:47 PM
Umm... little mistake there. You're not allowed to say the names of Private Servers. Not sure if you can edit the names of threads though, so you might recieve a warning. Please read the rules to find out more on what we can and cannot say about Private Servers please. Thank you.

furrypaws
May 15, 2009, 04:57 PM
It's also a general rule of thumb that you're probably not going to get anything until you at least turn the caps lock off.

Anyways, specify what kind you want before you go around asking for one. You might get lucky and someone might have a spare, but to know that, we'd have to know what type of mag you need (stats wise of course).

Vanzazikon
May 15, 2009, 05:56 PM
How much are you willing to pay?

DC_PLAYER
May 15, 2009, 06:04 PM
PSO private server > forums > trades and economics > PSO BB or PSO GC > mag farms,...

Ask there, maybe some ppl already have 1 made.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
May 18, 2009, 04:50 AM
I'm making a whole batch of power sato's 15 pd each..

Tifa

psofan219
May 18, 2009, 08:24 AM
It's also a general rule of thumb that you're probably not going to get anything until you at least turn the caps lock off.

Anyways, specify what kind you want before you go around asking for one. You might get lucky and someone might have a spare, but to know that, we'd have to know what type of mag you need (stats wise of course).

Yes, doing this would be a good start. If one of use were to make you a MAG, then it not be the right one you wanted.... well, you won't be getting much use out of it, especially if coincidence is against you and you have a cast/caseal and someone makes a MIND MAG for you. Whoops. Be sure to state what kind of MAG you want (not just the name, but preferred stats as well. Color if you want), and be ready to pay, if need-be. Chances are, if you're new (which I'm assuming you are), you can find some generous guy to make a MAG for you and not charge you at all for it. Ask around first, try and find some generous person/people who are willing to help out before you jump in and buy a MAG, then later find out you could've gotten the same MAG for free.

There goes those PD's, which could've been better spent.

2chao2
Jun 2, 2009, 05:55 PM
I have a black sato with stats 5/145/50/0. 10-15 photon drops.:-)