PDA

View Full Version : Charm status effect.

EK Dynomite
May 15, 2009, 10:37 PM
Can someone tell me what charm does exactly? Thanks.:-D

beatrixkiddo
May 15, 2009, 10:52 PM
http://psupedia.info/Status_effects

Scroll down to Charm.

Of course our PSUpedia has been down a lot lately due to much more stress than usual, so if it's busy when you get to read this:

Charmed creatures try only to attack the player who charmed them

Inflicted by: Barada Chamga, Bouquet, Twin Bouquets, Vish Feara

_Vyser_
May 15, 2009, 11:00 PM
Anyone find barada chamga useful? Been meaning to make a topic about this, but might as well ask here.

EK Dynomite
May 15, 2009, 11:03 PM
this is the reason i made this i wanna c if its good

HienkyakuX
May 15, 2009, 11:07 PM
Well I have been using it during the event. Never did use it before but it works great when I was helping a friend lv he's low lv char.

_Vyser_
May 15, 2009, 11:09 PM
Since I party with friends that like MF, I was thinking about getting this. Guess it doesn't hurt to mess around with it here and there. Thanks for the suggestion.

RAGNAGELPPOD
May 16, 2009, 12:48 AM
Doesnt it secretly lower enemy attack power as well? Like theres no jellen mark but theur attacks do slightly less damage?

biggabertha
May 16, 2009, 06:35 AM
Barada Chamga is the only Shotgun PA that does not double shot. It costs the same as the other elemental ones to shoot though, so it's not too shabby there.

It's decent and has a very good idea behind it but it's not really needed because you tend to kill a lot of things with it instead of helping out your friends with it.

It doesn't always pull enemies away from your team and you do have to have a good connection on PCs or Xbox360s to make any use out of it. On PS2s, it's use is reduced by a lot.

Ever noticed when you kill an enemy somewhere and then it drops something across the room because it was there on someone else's screen..? Barada Chamga can do that to a very annoying effect.

As far as I know, it doesn't affect enemy attack power but I've not used it for a very long time - they could have changed it but that wouldn't make me use this bullet. The lack of double shot kills it for me.

Warlock01
May 16, 2009, 08:01 AM
levelled mine to 21 and got bored with it. barada chamga is fun seeing all the love hearts but it wares off pretty quickly.
saying that, i was levelling my lazer's and someone helped me out by using chamga to draw them to him while i was behind him firing away. helped a LOT in the event missions.