PDA

View Full Version : mayalee prism

EK Dynomite
May 16, 2009, 05:39 PM
anybody got a video of how much shorter it goes? I wanted to get it so I need to know thx!

HienkyakuX
May 16, 2009, 10:46 PM
it's about 70% of the normal range. Maybe less did a few test some time ago with a friend but can't find the pics of it.

sovalou
May 16, 2009, 10:52 PM
Actually its half the range. You can still snipe to a certain extent with it. The only major drawback is its ATA mod, but if your capped its not much of a problem.

Tetsaru
May 17, 2009, 01:38 AM
There's not much point in getting this PA anymore, imo... the range sucks and the accuracy sucks, plus there's no element or status effect to help you like the normal laser shots. You could easily kill off an enemy with any other weapon in the time it took you to knock it back about 2 or 3 times. If you're only getting this PA to disable enemies, you're better off using Lv31+ ice rifle shots with knockdown and freeze. If you REALLY want knockback, just grab a melee weapon, lol. If you run FG, a high % Buccaneer with Rising Strike works pretty well and can also help you out against bullet-resistant enemies.

dogg1000
May 17, 2009, 01:44 AM
Maylee prism is fun overall =D

Tetsaru
May 17, 2009, 01:47 AM
Fun? Sure, why not, lol... though I liked using Mayalee Fury more. Dancing Jarbas and Koltova rolls ftw. :3 For combat purposes... ehh. I'd rather use something else.

beatrixkiddo
May 17, 2009, 02:19 AM
It's useful for soloing The Big Push.

_Vyser_
May 17, 2009, 03:22 AM
It's useful for soloing The Big Push.

Extremely. I bought this bullet just for Big Push. Great for GMs, since they lack a knockback PA otherwise. Might not use it after the event, but it comes in handy from time to time. Like said, you're better off using 31+ rifles or the elemental lasers in most other situations.

Suzuka Miyamoto
May 18, 2009, 12:31 AM
Extremely. I bought this bullet just for Big Push. Great for GMs, since they lack a knockback PA otherwise. Might not use it after the event, but it comes in handy from time to time. Like said, you're better off using 31+ rifles or the elemental lasers in most other situations