PDA

View Full Version : Do you keep weapon collections?

DarkRealm
May 16, 2009, 07:57 PM
So, do you keep a weapon collection? Even the weapon you NEVER gonna use?

I know probably everyones gonna keep Vivienne, but how about the other weapons like Dallgunrod :D

DevilBringer
May 17, 2009, 12:52 AM
unless theyre a or s ranked or stuff i know im never gonna use then no

Chuck_Norris
May 17, 2009, 01:18 AM
Only if it's some unique Kubara. Unless it's a rod. Fuck those.

Dragwind
May 17, 2009, 02:06 AM
Some weapons I just sell/trash, especially the racial specific ones. I mean, if we could trade them between characters then that would be a different story, but we can't.

Volcompat321
May 17, 2009, 03:16 AM
Some weapons I just sell/trash, especially the racial specific ones. I mean, if we could trade them between characters then that would be a different story, but we can't.

For me, same as dragwind...for the most part, I hunt a wep til I have a 50% of it, unless it's a gun or rod of course.

DeinoK
May 17, 2009, 03:32 AM
I just keep the best weapons of each class with different elements and % over 40. In caso of wands, rods, guns etc i just have the best one of each, except motav and psycho wand that i have 2.

Tornado Dance
May 17, 2009, 09:22 AM
Im keeping my 45% ice sword mil that i found in caves of ice.

Infinite Eternity
May 17, 2009, 05:34 PM
Pretty much only keep S ranks. I do keep some A ranks, very few though.

Loom
May 17, 2009, 06:05 PM
im saving all kinds of weapons as long their looking cool lol
for exapmle i like the look of genfu so im saving it even when i have better sords.
since the game isnt very hard i dont need the most efficient wepaon...

Alsyra
May 18, 2009, 03:24 AM
I do keep some S rank weapons and those other ranks unique weapons like Rappy equips, Soul eater, etc... and ya, cool looking weapons too.

Pheeel
May 18, 2009, 04:04 AM
http://psupedia.info/PSP:Tippo_Dogma

I recently found this in my 4th run of Claws and Bullets as it's listed there. It was highlighted as blue in the weapons list... not sure what that means. Unconfirmed for the US release? If so I can confirm it drops there. I'm guessing this might be the rare GM only drop, but I'm not sure.

It makes a little whistle noise like a boiling kettle when it shoots, so I think I'll keep this one lol :D

I also have a pair of http://psupedia.info/PSP:Twin_Harisen_Fans that I will surely keep for fun :)

Apart from a few toys like this, mainly S grade weapons (stuff thats strongest that I currently own) with a few character ones like Vivienne and Blackheart. Sold Dallgunrod though :p

GeoSword
May 18, 2009, 04:09 AM
I keep most of the Greatswords and Sabers. Maybe a few guns (if they look unique/are rare). Anything that says like "HugeCuttuc" or any -uc weapon I throw out even if its an S rank. Mainly because I see them as cheap knock-offs.

panzer_unit
May 19, 2009, 09:08 AM
I've been throwing out everything but good-looking or unrecoverable S-ranks (from titles etc) on my main for a while now, I've got all the skills and a lot of armor units in storage which eats a huge amount of space. I still own Dallgunrod even though it sucks... I use it for buffs as a MF.

I made a couple of new characters to focus specifically on the equipment set for a single job, like collecting the rare A-ranks and stuff. That should give me some room to own "cute" things too.