PDA

View Full Version : Trading / Selling (plus a hugh shop sale to boot)

RagolianHunter
May 16, 2009, 09:13 PM
Taking offers on V/Power

Also, I have updated both of my shops named spAwn....S ranks starting at 200K.........some sweet deals? Level a PM?

Wants Meseta..THANKS

SHOP ON!

Volcompat321
May 16, 2009, 09:26 PM
I'd like the V power. Check my list, and see what ya need. I also have about 20 mil meseta left :( spent on snakes :(

Randomness
May 16, 2009, 09:46 PM
I'd like the V power. Check my list, and see what ya need. I also have about 20 mil meseta left :( spent on snakes :(

Dude... you have got to tell me how you make your dough.

Volcompat321
May 17, 2009, 12:53 AM
Well, I sold my 36% light and 30% dark Serafi senba...40 mil each. Then I sold a Guld, 30 mil to a friend, other than that, I been pretty poor recently. lol. btw, no need for the V power anymore...character name Truce gave me one for free!!! THANKS DUDE.

IrisForscythe
May 17, 2009, 01:12 AM
24m and a Yiel-Senba (17% Lightning) for the V/Power

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 17, 2009, 10:51 AM
I freakin wish I had 20mil, I got 4.5mil in the bank. I wish those cretins would buy my Blackbulls (on 2mil each) and some of my other junk. It's all reasonably priced over at Carmilla's Circus of Value!

Neith
May 17, 2009, 10:59 AM
I freakin wish I had 20mil, I got 4.5mil in the bank. I wish those cretins would buy my Blackbulls (on 2mil each) and some of my other junk. It's all reasonably priced over at Carmilla's Circus of Value!

Lately Blackbulls aren't worth 2mil each (assuming they're not grinded)- they drop so often from Rygutass in A/S that I've seen them as low as 50,000 Meseta. (For a made Blackbull). If they're grinded obviously they'll be worth more, but as it stands, a 0/10 Blackbull is worth almost nothing due to the frequency of it dropping in this event. One of the easiest ways to make money is apparently to sell Shigga Pakudas, but I haven't had much luck with that. Selling all the junk weapon/armours you find in the event to NPC gets you a lot too. I love getting 128,000 per Rabol Voria for something I'll never use :wacko:

Anyway, I don't mean to hijack the topic, but that's probably why your Blackbulls aren't selling.

RagolianHunter
May 17, 2009, 08:17 PM
First and foremost...thanks to all the Guardians that made a purchase!

Shops both updated.

Please do remember that both shops are named spAwn....

SHOP ON! :-D

IrisForscythe
May 17, 2009, 08:31 PM
You intrested in my offer for v/power?