PDA

View Full Version : transformers 2 revenge of the fallen date changed?

goldbrease
May 16, 2009, 11:49 PM
i duno if its real, but as i was watching some scifi a trailer for the movie came up, i watched it and thought cool, then extremely fast as it was a short trailer, probably shoved into a very small time slot. at the end it said in theaters this Thursday may 21st.

ok i duno if they decided to release it sooner or if the trailer was a mistake but, the movie website still lists june 24th.

anyone heard anything on this because I must see this movie and it coming out Thursday would be like an early birthday present to me.

no ones heard anything?

Delete
May 17, 2009, 11:50 PM
No, It's still June 24th. Believe me, there would be countless commercials of it on tv if it was this friday.

goldbrease
May 18, 2009, 12:16 AM
hmm if the servers are still down i'll watch some scifi maybe the trailer will play again and then i can tell for sure. i'll also ask my buddy whos doing some janitor work at the theater in town and see what he knows.

CelestialBlade
May 18, 2009, 01:23 AM
It is definitely June 24th. I was recently in my local theater and all the promo stands say the June date.

TheOneHero
May 18, 2009, 01:46 AM
Promo stands can't always be trusted, a lot of those are made soon after the date is announced then shipped out right away or awhile later before being built for display. :p *Worked in theatre business for a few years.*

But yeah, still June from what I hear.

goldbrease
May 18, 2009, 02:55 AM
its still just odd, i haven't seen the trailer again on tv. but i'm pretty sure it said this Thursday.
why would a tv trailer literally say this Thursday may 21st? if its not going to be launched that day?
from what i was told Thailand is getting the movie this month as well and the movie website's international release list shows Thailand as getting it June 24th as well.

jShazBot
May 18, 2009, 03:12 PM
At least we get Terminator Salvation May 21!
:D

Leviathan
May 18, 2009, 03:32 PM
June 24th.
The only day this year that will matter.

goldbrease
May 18, 2009, 03:53 PM
At least we get Terminator Salvation May 21!
:D

that is a very good point! if transformers hasn't been secretly moved up theres still that lol.