PDA

View Full Version : 9 Pinkal Pallys later and...

Malecite
Feb 17, 2003, 02:09 PM
Nothing! Hooray! Heh this amuses me greatly. The drop rate on the agito must be around 5% or something. Sheesh these dam birds are stingy! I think im going to give up though seeing as I heard it sucks so Ill just keep using my demolition commet.

Raist
Feb 17, 2003, 02:54 PM
On 2003-02-17 11:09, Malecite wrote:
Nothing! Hooray! Heh this amuses me greatly. The drop rate on the agito must be around 5% or something. Sheesh these dam birds are stingy! I think im going to give up though seeing as I heard it sucks so Ill just keep using my demolition commet.

Yeah, unless you get lucky you'll have to plow through a ton of the tropical fiends. The magic number was 27 for me but it all just depends on how lucky you get.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 17, 2003, 05:04 PM
actually, the orotiagito doesnt suck. its the srongest saber in the game. i got mine after 14 pinkal pal rappies, so dont give up.

Cloud_01
Feb 17, 2003, 05:07 PM
27...I hope it won't take me that long to find mine(if I ever do).

I started a Pinkal FOnewearl a few weeks ago and I'm in V.hard Ruins right now. I'm close...

Manny
Feb 17, 2003, 05:47 PM
I went through ALOT of them but I did eventually get one. Keep trying. It isn't a bad weapon either. You will get hit after the third combo but It doesn't matter because it does alot of damage and you can always do the first two combos then run away and keep repeating that.

Celes152
Feb 17, 2003, 07:33 PM
It's not a Saber. It's a Katana.

Lileya
Feb 17, 2003, 10:08 PM
I don't understand why it takes you people so many pal rappies to get an agito 1975! o_O I must be lucky for once cause it took me only 7 pal rappies to get my first agito, and then 3 others (when I wasn't even searching for one!) to get my second one! Weird...