May 17, 2009, 07:13 PM
Depends, what type is your character?

crzydadfitz
May 17, 2009, 07:14 PM
Fortetecher right now going for masterforce

NDW
May 17, 2009, 07:19 PM
Fortetecher right now going for masterforce

For a teching character, I would recommend a fighting PM. I would say either a GH 414 or GH 424, or, if you can keep a PM alive well, get a GH 480.

Randomness
May 17, 2009, 07:29 PM
Does the 480 attack a lot, or just stand next to enemies a lot?

NDW
May 17, 2009, 07:43 PM
Does the 480 attack a lot, or just stand next to enemies a lot?

It's doesn't attack too much, it's not that aggressive. It will usually just use the first, sometimes second, combo of Spinning Strike and the first combo if Dus Majarra.

stinkyfish97
May 17, 2009, 08:36 PM
The butler bot is a good pm for you i would say. You can easily keep him alive as a fortecher and he uses the paradi from time to time, plus a spear and a saber. Then again since you probably use a lot of ranged techs as well it is important to choose one who is autonominus since many of the bots only atack if you are close to the enemy. But the butler is a good PM. I hate my stupid hippo bot so I switched back to using the tech bots I originally started with.

Genoa
May 17, 2009, 08:38 PM
4x2 models or Butler.
Sturm or Paradi
imo, their SUV usage makes them more valuable than their AI, I really don't know any PM's that are very aggressive, especially since you said you're Forte/Master techer?
Yeah... You're probably not close enough to enemies most of the time for the PM to want to attack, so the SUV would help you a lot more.

Suzuka Miyamoto
May 18, 2009, 12:27 AM
4x2 models or Butler.
Sturm or Paradi
imo, their SUV usage makes them more valuable than their AI, I really don't know any PM's that are very aggressive, especially since you said you're Forte/Master techer?
Yeah... You're probably not close enough to enemies most of the time for the PM to want to attack, so the SUV would help you a lot more.

crzydadfitz
May 18, 2009, 11:56 PM
which ones are the 4x2 and butler model?

Libram
May 19, 2009, 12:36 AM
They are the ones you use PM Devices to make.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/16/pm_evolution_devices/

The regular PM Devices can be used once your PM has reached it's final stage, but it can only change within one of the types within the series. Example: a 410 can only use the 41x, so 411, 412, 413, etc. The EX Devices can let your PM change to some other series, so you can make that 410 a 451. Before your PM will take it, however, you need to bring it into missions with you. It's B.Stat needs to hit a certain point for each EX Device. This is also how you get the special types like the inner tube girls, the butler, the shota, and the hippo.