PDA

View Full Version : Card PAs?

Beekeeper
May 18, 2009, 12:20 PM
Thinking about using Cards for the first time and was wondering if the PA Frag moves (Kyumeisei-shiki and Masei-shiki) are worth having, or should I just use the elemental ones.

Magus_84
May 18, 2009, 12:30 PM
Just use the elementals. Their elemental % isn't uber high, but since you're getting three bullets each swing, a relatively "minor" damage difference tends to add up fairly quickly. Also, they're super-fast to level anyway, so getting all six to...whatever your class cap is won't take too long.

Unless you're a GT, anyway.

Kyumeisei-Shiki might get an honorable mention if you're an AF and really want some sort of HP-stealing ability...but killing stuff faster usually works out better for HP management anyway.

Hrith
May 18, 2009, 01:18 PM
Excellent advice from poster above.

Kyumeisei-shiki and Masei-shiki are really close to being useless, even as Acrofighter.

I have all six elements at Lv40, they level up very fast. If you wait for the PA exp bonus we will get after the current event ends, it's going to take like two days to max all six...

Dragwind
May 18, 2009, 01:28 PM
I'd have to go with getting the elemental bullets as well. The minor special effects of the other two aren't as useful as elemental damage.