PDA

View Full Version : EDEL ARROW AND EDEL FUCIL...THE END

DeinoK
May 19, 2009, 05:37 PM
Well after all work of the last 2 months finally i got the final, can be said THE END. Here are the videos of DeinoK getting his Edel Fucil and Edel Arrow. Since its in japanese i will explain a bit what you need to get'em and how to do it.

In order to get them you need to go to a DLC single mission called Ancient Inheritance. There in Stage 2 there is a door that can only be opened with 4 keys, 2 of them are dropped after killing some movs, the other 2 are hidden behind ghost walls as you will see in the video

Once you have collected all the keys you can open that door,this door only allows you to enter if u have in your invertory the FULL LAVIS SET (Lavis cannon, Double cannon, twin cannon andlavis blades). You get in then, in another map called by PSp players as "Paradise". There you find 2 consoles, the one on the left gives you Edel Fucil, the right one Edel Arrow. In order to activate the console you need to have some weapons in your inventory:

For Edel Fucil:

Skull Sorceror
Kaiser Viera
Spread Needle
Milla (easy to get in Unrecorded Order, DLC)
Nug-2000 Bazooca

For Edel Arrow:

Motav Prophecy
Caduceous
Velos Escudo
Dreamcast
Gigas Spinner

When you activate the console you get the Edel weapons in your inventory ^^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG-eT2UaehM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG-eT2UaehM[/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPrzk2DsZl0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPrzk2DsZl0

I don't have words to explain how I feel ... :) Just THANK YOU TO ALL!

Infinite Eternity
May 19, 2009, 05:40 PM
Congrats! ^^

So what do you plan to do now?

DeinoK
May 19, 2009, 05:50 PM
I dont know really, but I will pause a bit to play PSp, these have been very hardcore game days jejeje and I need a bit of rest, of course i will be loggued everyday in PSO forum to answer everything I can. But prolly soon I will level another Char cause I feel I only focused on AM/FM and want to have other races with other jobs ^^.

Chuck_Norris
May 19, 2009, 05:53 PM
Switch over to the English version and tell me the translated names? D:

DeinoK
May 19, 2009, 06:16 PM
Switch over to the English version and tell me the translated names? D:

EDEL FUCIL AND EDEL ARROW

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9599/screen1.pnghttp://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9831/screen2d.png

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/694/screen3w.pnghttp://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9467/screen4h.png

Chuck_Norris
May 19, 2009, 08:39 PM
Well...that's better than Erdel. Thank you, my friend. : D

SC
May 19, 2009, 09:19 PM
Just a few things.

1) Whats DLC mean?
2) What was your twin saber weapon you was using? And where can I get one.
3) What was the Photon Art you had attached to it? And where to get it.
4) Where can I get the White Wings?

Cheers.

SC

beatrixkiddo
May 19, 2009, 09:24 PM
Just a few things.

1) Whats DLC mean?

Cheers.

SC

1) DownLoadable Content
2) Hyakka Ryo-ran, it's a title reward for unlocking all titles
3) No clue, I didn't watch the video :P
4) Title reward for the title you get when you reach lv100.

Pheeel
May 19, 2009, 11:22 PM
Grats! Looks like I got some farming to do for the Lavis weapons to get my Edel Fucil :)
It will be a long while before I try to convert and play the DLC.

DeinoK
May 20, 2009, 01:22 AM
Just a few things.

1) Whats DLC mean?

Cheers.

SC

All info my friend told u is true, the PA i use fot twin saber is "Assault Crush" you can get it at Lightning Beasts in any level (C,B,A,S) and class.

Alsyra
May 20, 2009, 07:53 AM
Woah! You've gotten all the weapons in japan version? Good job! You're done for the day man.

DeinoK
May 20, 2009, 08:09 AM
I'm not totallly done, there is still a drop Ely Sion, 15* sword. ITs said it drops from Dulk Fakis lvl 150 but as all the other drops there is a trick to get it. Until now nobody has dropped it in japanese version or at least nobody reported that.

Alsyra
May 20, 2009, 08:15 AM
I'm not totallly done, there is still a drop Ely Sion, 15* sword. ITs said it drops from Dulk Fakis lvl 150 but as all the other drops there is a trick to get it. Until now nobody has dropped it in japanese version or at least nobody reported that.

I see...
Trick to get it. Like what?

DeinoK
May 20, 2009, 08:30 AM
Special conditions, like killing all monsters in less than 10 minutes, or kill Dulk Fakis without being hitted...superhard things like that. Remember that japanese players are killing that Dulk Fakis since december 2008 and nobody got the legendary weapon.

Alsyra
May 20, 2009, 09:03 AM
Special conditions, like killing all monsters in less than 10 minutes, or kill Dulk Fakis without being hitted...superhard things like that. Remember that japanese players are killing that Dulk Fakis since december 2008 and nobody got the legendary weapon.

Kill Dulk Fakis without being hitted? Insane... Just..... insane.
Oh, is it? wow, it must be a one of a kind legendary weapon to get.

RedRaz0r
May 20, 2009, 10:48 AM
Kill Dulk Fakis without being hitted? Insane... Just..... insane.
Oh, is it? wow, it must be a one of a kind legendary weapon to get.

Sorry, going to have to call BS on that. Theres no special conditions. It drops it or it doesn't, no tricks involved.

DeinoK
May 20, 2009, 01:31 PM
Do u have information about the Ely Sion drop in Dulk Fakis lvl 150? iF u have i would apreciate a lot

And yes there are many drops in Japanese DLC that have tricks involved.

For example in Multi mission "Assault, Strange Creature Report:

There are three special patterns that may appear in this mission (but are not guaranteed in any given run):

* Booma Family: May appear in block 2 or block 4. To pass this you must kill the Boomas before killing any of the Go Boomas, then kill the Go Boomas before killing any of the Jigo Boomas.
* Cowardly Kog Nadd: May appear in block 3 or block 4. To pass this you must not kill the lone Kog Nadd that spawns until he calls for help and others spawn. When the others have spawned you can kill them all.
* The Triangle: May appear in block 2. You will get one of two spawns - Kakwane x2 + Shagreece x1 or Shagreece x2 + Kakwane x1. To pass this you must kill only the enemy that appears twice in the spawn.
# Clearing one of these special patterns in a run will result in an additional clear box appearing; this box is guaranteed to drop Tension Blaster or Tension Blasters.
# Clearing all three of the special patterns (can be done over multiple runs) will result in another additional clear box appearing; this box is guaranteed to drop Elec Distortion or Twin Distortion.

Or in Scrap Ghost III

After defeating the enemies in a large room in block 3, you will have the choice of going to either area A or area B.

In area B there are no monsters, nor do you have normal control over your character. You are given a series of choices that you must get right within a time limit. In the second block of area B you can make choices that will result in you saving Maya Shidow, though this is optional. If you save Maya, she will reward you with an additional container that contains either: Ice Sword Lum, Ice Sword Pi or Ice Sword Mil.

Or in Forest Labyrinth

* When you start this mission, there are two things you can do. The first is to go to the terminals in front of you. Here you can choose one of the riddles to undertake and answer. You can then go over the bridge to the right and enter the labyrinth. Here you must fight your way through monsters, while choosing the correct exit. Choosing a 'dummy exit' will simply warp you back into the block you left. In the middle of the run you will come across a blue gate. This is the start of the return trip where you will simply do the first part in reverse, arriving back at the start. The riddles and how to solve them are:
o Forest Riddle I - go through the labyrinth and back. Approach the terminal, and from the options choose the answer ダミーの出口があり黒色の侵食を受けているかで判別可能.
o Forest Riddle II - go through the labyrinth and back. Approach the terminal, and from the options choose the answer 一本道だが実はUターンしている.
o Forest Riddle III - go through the labyrinth and back. Approach the terminal, and from the options choose the answer 往復するとVR上、数十年もの時間が経過する.
o 5 monsters - go through the labyrinth and back. Approach the terminal, and from the options choose the answer ローグス・ウィッコ.
o Booma's Natural Enemy - go through the labyrinth. In the block with Rappy Polecs, defeat the first wave then take the teleporter. In the room you teleport into both Boomas and Rappy Polecs will spawn. Kill only the Boomas. On the way back, if you have done this correctly, Boomas will spawn along with Rappy Guggs. You are free to kill all enemies. When arriving back at the starting area, approach the terminal to end the trial.
o Vahra Varieties - go through the labyrinth. In the block with Vandas, Vahras and Gohmons, do not kill anything, but just find and head to the next area. On the way back, if you have done this correctly, these enemies will not have changed (killing them in the first part will result in them 'evolving' into their more powerful level 50+ forms). You are free to kill all enemies. When arriving back at the starting area, approach the terminal to end the trial.
o ???? Riddle - only available when the other riddles have been solved. Upon selecting this, choose the letters that make up the password PUYOSEGA. You will get a Puyoment Aura for doing this. This is the only riddle that does not send you into the labyrinth, nor does finishing it end the trial.
* The second thing you can do in the starting area is to go down a slope to where a yellow circle is shining. Here you can bury a Photon Sphere or Crystal before undertaking one of the riddles. After finishing the riddle, you can come back here to see that a tree has grown. Use it three times to get a Photon Sphere/Crystal (depending on what you buried) each time. Using it after that will give you a hint about the password for ???? Riddle.
* Successfully completing a riddle will reward you with a random 11* Kubara copy weapon and an S rank for the mission. The following are known to be rewards (melee weapons have no attribute unless specified): Yamata-Misakic, Shiraha-zashic, Zanshu-Misakic, Vish Fearac, Sanzu-hikec, Rattlesnac, Shigga Barec, Rikauteric, Gur Astec, Neddle Cannoc

In all those missions you dont have to go and just kill and wait for "It drops or it doesn't".

Infinite Eternity
May 20, 2009, 05:33 PM
http://psupedia.info/PSP:Protectors_of_Light

DeinoK
May 20, 2009, 05:50 PM
Yup i read that hundreds of times lol, but nobody got it, so its not just random. In japanese oficial site they say clearly its still unknown the "special condition" to make Ely Sion appear in ur inventory, cause its not a drop.

Infinite Eternity
May 20, 2009, 05:56 PM
I'd love to help look but I lack the JP version.

DeinoK
May 20, 2009, 06:22 PM
I will just farm it till my PSP melts down jajaja. U have to beat that mission with S-rank, that means u cant die, in order to get acces to grinders, that for sure, prolly ElySion drop is 1% or so. But dont doubt it, I will get it :)

Infinite Eternity
May 20, 2009, 06:28 PM
I will just farm it till my PSP melts down jajaja. U have to beat that mission with S-rank, that means u cant die, in order to get acces to grinders, that for sure, prolly ElySion drop is 1% or so. But dont doubt it, I will get it :)You have quite the admirable spirit and persistence.

litesage14
May 20, 2009, 08:20 PM
Good job on the weps! Hope you can get this item soon enough.

RedRaz0r
May 21, 2009, 12:22 AM
Hmm, this makes me want to get back into PSP. I am very curious now. So, is the DLC free?

DeinoK
May 21, 2009, 02:20 AM
Yes, it is. Just download it from oficial JP PS-p webpage.