PDA

View Full Version : Project Trico

ChronoTrigga
May 19, 2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/team-icos-trico/317990?playlist=featured

From the makers of Ico & Shadow of the Colossus.

AC9breaker
May 19, 2009, 11:52 PM
HEL YEH is all I have to say. Pretty much one of the biggest factor in pushing me to buy a PS3. The inevitable game from the team. Crazy part, that footage is over a year old so I can only imagine how the game looks now. Furiously awaiting this game. Day one purchase.

UnderscoreX
May 19, 2009, 11:53 PM
Sonofabitch. I was in the process of making this topic when I decided to check to see if someone else already had.

Anyway, it's not their E3 trailer (if there's even going to be one...) it's a year old test trailer that they've shown before behind closed doors or whatever. SO HYPED for this game.

The Falcor Griffon/Rat thing looks adorable. I want one.

ChronoTrigga
May 20, 2009, 01:15 AM
Seriously, the game looks like it wasn't even using CGI to render those scenes, but in game scenery. Which is quite possibly the sexiest graphics I've seen to this day.

joefro
May 20, 2009, 02:12 AM
Really? I thought that the graphics were good, but not great, or anywhere near CGI. This footage looks awesome though, the music nearly made me shed a tear. This could possibly be my third PS3 game.

Outrider
May 20, 2009, 10:48 AM
Yeah, I'm a big fan of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, so I'm curious as to what this next game will be like.

But I gotta say - I wasn't crazy with the look of this (admittedly old) trailer. A lot of it - particularly the boy - looked real smooth and a little too cartoony, like an FMV from the early Playstation days.

I'm not worried though - it's an old test trailer. It'll probably use the same gorgeous style they've used for the previous two games and odds are I'll love it.

Sexy_Raine
May 20, 2009, 04:16 PM
Heh, reminds me of the "Never ending story", but without the cheesy theme song :D

Kent
May 20, 2009, 07:10 PM
Playing ICO was the reason I never tried playing Shadow of the Colossus.

This trailer is... more like a teaser than anything else. It feels like its intention isn't to make you want what is, but rather, to make you want to know what it is.