PDA

View Full Version : RARGH, the Sangeyasha

Akuno Ayanokoji
May 21, 2009, 11:10 PM
Yeah. Still trying to get the forsaken things. Gone at the mission 30 times already. I'm expecting another possible 70 more.

Think I should lvl up my other types to raise my rare drop %?

Pheeel
May 21, 2009, 11:29 PM
If you haven't done your basic ones I definitely would, those ones are really fast to level up. I have yet to complete levelling my other TYPEs for the boosted rare drop. It's a minimal difference but if you're going for the long run and want to hunt those items, I would say it's worth it. I've got to finish my MF and then start on PT.

Funny story... I was also farming Sangeyasha while I was levelling my AM - except they don't drop as AM... hahaha oops... I reached level 10 AM and I stopped running that place to go back to my GM, but I didn't see Twin Falclaws either unfortunately heheh

You are running True Darkness S as FM right?

Akuno Ayanokoji
May 21, 2009, 11:43 PM
If you haven't done your basic ones I definitely would, those ones are really fast to level up. I have yet to complete levelling my other TYPEs for the boosted rare drop. It's a minimal difference but if you're going for the long run and want to hunt those items, I would say it's worth it. I've got to finish my MF and then start on PT.

Funny story... I was also farming Sangeyasha while I was levelling my AM - except they don't drop as AM... hahaha oops... I reached level 10 AM and I stopped running that place to go back to my GM, but I didn't see Twin Falclaws either unfortunately heheh

You are running True Darkness S as FM right?
That would be correct. but now I've switched back to MF and gonna try to do train rescue A to see if that is faster than train rescue S, in overall point accumulation time.
GM I can easily lvl up just as well in true Darkness S. PT will take a while due to the fact i'd have to get used to its limited choice of weaponry

BIGUSHEADUS
Jun 5, 2009, 12:49 PM
hey sorry to rub this in but i got them the first time i beat SEED Awakened on S run :-P i didnt even know u had to go (FM) to get them n by the way they are by far the best wepon i have and i didnt know but you gain loads of hp every time u hit

keep goin u will get em^^

DeinoK
Jun 5, 2009, 12:56 PM
Thats cause Sangeyasha and Sange have Hp absorption, the more dmg u deal the more u heal, actually i heal 120hp per hit.

DarkRealm
Jun 5, 2009, 03:14 PM
Thats cause Sangeyasha and Sange have Hp absorption, the more dmg u deal the more u heal, actually i heal 120hp per hit.

The HP absorption really sucks imo, because it's usually your full of health or low like hell that you can't wait for Hp steal. :-? But the attack is devil like (666) lol

DeinoK
Jun 5, 2009, 03:38 PM
I really needed My different element sanges for some Mini bosses of japanese dlc XD

XX F3AR13SS XX
Jun 5, 2009, 07:16 PM
If anyone would like me to hack there gamesave and make your equipment 100%'s and 9999pp and 9999att and get you the ely sion or the sange yasha [stuff like that] im here just ask :P

ZOOk
Jun 6, 2009, 07:22 PM
Same, ive done 29 runs, no luck