PDA

View Full Version : Zonde wep

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 22, 2009, 08:04 AM
I know there's a gibarta shooting weapon and at least 2 foie shooting weapons is there a weapon that shoots either zonde gizonde or razonde things like shock and storm weps don't count.

DC_PLAYER
May 22, 2009, 08:47 AM
Maser beam, red handgun, ......

TrueChaos
May 22, 2009, 11:06 AM
Club of Zimiuran

ChronoTrigga
May 22, 2009, 11:36 AM
Cross scar shoots zonde. =D

Genoa
May 24, 2009, 05:27 AM
As far as I knew, the only weapon I can think of at the top of my head that actually casts zonde as a special attack is Magical Piece.
Sigh of God launches Gizonde as a special attack.

I would say Tempest-specials hardly count as "zonde casting" weapons.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 25, 2009, 08:13 PM
Thanks special K the sigh of a god is the exact weapon i was talking about so if i were to get hildebears cane, hildeblues cane, and the sigh of a god i would hav a weapon for each type if only there were a Grants and Megid weapon. . . . . . . .

psofan219
May 26, 2009, 11:31 PM
Megid = Soul Banish, but I'm not sure about Grants. Caduceus boosts Grants, not sure if it casts it or not. I know I seen a weapon that casts Grants somewhere.

locutus442
Jun 1, 2009, 01:46 PM
if you are playing blue burst then izmaela can cast grants.

Dragon Slayer
Jun 1, 2009, 02:17 PM
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WERE TO FIND A SPECIAL IN THE MINES FOR PSO EPISODE 1 AND 2 FOR THE GAMECUBE ON ULTIMATE?

psofan219
Jun 1, 2009, 06:08 PM
@ Dragon Slayer: First off, that doesn't even go with the current flow of the conversation. Secondly, if by "speical" you mean Special Weapon, you can get them from everything in the Mines on Ultimate. Enemies, boxes, you can get it from them both... provided you aren't cheating of course.

@ locutus442: Thanks. Was unsure if there was a weapon that casted Grants or not.

RAcast Extremist
Jun 1, 2009, 07:45 PM
Thanks special K the sigh of a god is the exact weapon i was talking about so if i were to get hildebears cane, hildeblues cane, and the sigh of a god i would hav a weapon for each type if only there were a Grants and Megid weapon. . . . . . . .

Evil Curst.

Genoa
Jun 5, 2009, 04:17 AM
Grants, is Siren Glass Hammer, casts level 2 Grants (a do-want for me..., more because of looks and Gibarta boost, making Gibarta ACTUALLY tolerable)
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2207&sortby=name
and Izmaela
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2491&sortby=name
However, Izmaela randomly casts Foie, Barta, Zonde, or Grants (at randomly low levels as well)

As for Caduceus, it boosts Grants by +10%, but it actually Casts Foie as a special attack.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jun 5, 2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks everyone now all i've just got to hunt em all . . . . this could take a while.

SStrikerR
Jun 7, 2009, 12:48 AM
Psycho Wand comes to mind....