PDA

View Full Version : Item what is De Rol Le Shell?

Dok Valor
May 24, 2009, 05:44 PM
Hi! one week ago, i was playing pso, EP1, Hard:cave. i have killed the boss, De Rol Le, and i've seen a red box. i get on it but it was not talis (a force special weapon). It was written: De Rol Le Shell. i was verry happy because : it was the first time of my 6 experienced years playing pso, i see this item.

The description of this item is; The Shellof De Rol Le. If used on a certain item,
it will become...

And... nothing.

So, I count ON YOU !!! (if you know something) and (if you want) to help me
how this item works and on what it works!:D

RAcast Extremist
May 24, 2009, 07:14 PM
It becomes a shield and you have to use it on a stink shield.

Vanzazikon
May 24, 2009, 08:37 PM
You combine it with a stink shield to make a De Rol Le Shield. You need to be at least a level 100 non-android to be able to combine them.

TrueChaos
May 25, 2009, 03:12 AM
the shield will look like this:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=712&pictureid=9035

Dok Valor
May 25, 2009, 11:25 AM
thank you all. :D ... YYYAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Dok Valor
May 25, 2009, 11:32 AM
if you want to help me there too, how can i find the stink shield???

TrueChaos
May 25, 2009, 12:38 PM
Yallowboze, Viridia, Bluefull and Greennill have it drop in ult but you can also get it from hard and ult BPD2. i have a spare De Rol Lee Shield if you want to trade for it.

Zeo_Rhend
May 25, 2009, 02:35 PM
i know this is off subect but in the screenshot.... it makes me hapy to know im not the only one stuck with a friggin dragon slayer and not having a chain sawd or a red sword -_- ive been using dragon slayer since my 40's n im 99 now -_- sadness ive prob gains 10-20 lvs lookin for it i the caves on ult

TrueChaos
May 25, 2009, 03:44 PM
yes, i've had that Dragon Slaer for ages and i only got that one because it was a quest prize. he's a Redria so doesn't get any of the other rare swords. though have just confirmed a trade so i'll be getting a Red Sword +52 0/25/30/35 for a Daylight Scar+24 30/0/25/0. not the % i want it to have but i've killed so many Malqueeks (drop rate 1/2101) with no luck i've had enough. this one will tide me over till i can get the one i want. what ID are you?

Dok Valor
May 25, 2009, 09:15 PM
my ID is skily, i have too this nice, but sometime booring, sword. but for my level and my nice
yellow outfit, i wear vjaya. or maguwa, because i like it funny and strange farmer style.
And, yes, i'd like to trade the shield but, I don't have a lot of item to trade, because i'm just
lvl 52. i think the more strong thing i have is red coat lvl101, i think...

and, i play in a free japanese server of psobb, and i always go in: ship-skyline, bloc-1.
i'm in the game most part of the week, after 5 pm, and weekend... everytime i want and/or
i can.

finally, if you want to keep it, can you tell me, wich monster drop the stink shield?
Thanks you again and pass a good night, because where i am, it is 10h 15min. pm. :D

Dok Valor
May 25, 2009, 09:19 PM
i have an other question for TrueChaos, what does BPD2 means?it is a quest?

thank you again

Dok Valor
May 25, 2009, 09:24 PM
i have another question for TrueChaos, what does BPD2 mean? is this a quest?
and just to tell you, my 6 experienced years on pso was on gamecube and offline.
so, i'm verry happy to play to pso online. :D

Dok Valor
May 25, 2009, 09:24 PM
oops, i've writted two times the same thing :D

Vanzazikon
May 26, 2009, 04:11 AM
Black Paper Deal 2 and yes, it's a Episode 4 quest.

Saffran
May 26, 2009, 06:57 AM
Dok, the stink shield can get up to 59 (or was it 69) points bonus when found from a monster. The shields you get through the quest have no bonus.

TrueChaos
May 26, 2009, 07:41 AM
as Vanz said, it's an Episode 4 online quest, Black Peppers Deal 2 (AKA, More Dangerous Deal With Black Pepper) which you need a Photon Crystal to play. though what Saffran said is true, the De Rol Lee Shield has set stats so it won't matter what the stats of the Stink Shield are, the DRL Shield will always come out the same. if you don't have one of the section IDs to get the Stink Shield through a drop, you'll either have to make a character that does or do BPD2.

Genoa
May 31, 2009, 01:28 PM
More importantly with why De Rol Le's Shell is important...
http://www.freewebs.com/servx/PsoBBJPquests/clairesdeal5.htm

TrueChaos
May 31, 2009, 01:58 PM
it's needed to make From the Depth which looks awesome and i would love to make one