PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Can't Connect to PSU Demo Server

CodeName62
May 25, 2009, 08:20 PM
Hi there

I just downloaded the PSU demo for the XBOX 360 and I keep getting the couldn't connect to PSU server message. I am pretty sure that the demo server is up so the problem is on my end.

I tried disconnecting, returning to the main menu, and then attempting to log in again. I attempted this multiple times but never succeeded.

Also I changed the primary and secondary DNS to 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 respectively.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

jroddd66
Jun 27, 2009, 01:25 PM
Many people are having the same problem with the demo, I played for a week with a group of friends and now we can't get on, except one friend. I read a post by a PSU admin saying that they will probably be trying to fix the demo in at least a week (which probably means like a month lol)

CodeName62
Jun 28, 2009, 08:10 AM
I got it to work about 2 weeks ago. I just power cycled my router.

StuffBadK
Jun 28, 2009, 09:41 AM
The demo is always going down randomly. Don't be patient with it though, as jroddd666 stated when they say something like 'It'll be back up within a week' that means a month.

Its impossile
Jul 18, 2009, 03:52 PM
right now mine says that your data has been locked due to an irregular ending prossens and all i did was sigh out on one acount the server crashed on my other and it happend and then i was teleing to home from the universe cristal that you switch from and it said moving and i couldnt do anything so i went to dash board any help?

Its impossile
Jul 18, 2009, 03:54 PM
yes I hvae 3 defernt accounts on xbox live and the data on all 3 of them are locked for the same reason any help?