PDA

View Full Version : ramarls are better than hucaseals

Blue-Hawk
Feb 17, 2003, 11:34 PM
point being- my lv 124 hucaseal STILL cant beat vol opt ver2, yet my lv 103 ramarl got to the ult ruins at lv 99.
reason must be that hucaseals dont have enough ways to heal, nor shifta and deband. usefull techs.

Xtor
Feb 17, 2003, 11:36 PM
that could be a reason but u need more healing items a good gun and some other stuff

Palimak
Feb 18, 2003, 12:04 AM
I beat Vol Opt Ver2 at around lvl 85 and he was really easy. You must be doing something very wrong... Forget to equip a mag or somethin? hehe

Palimak
Feb 18, 2003, 12:07 AM
You also might wana take into account that if those are your only reasons for night liking your HUcaseal, then you might just not be an android person. HUcasts and RAcasts have the same disadvantages.

Bloodberry
Feb 18, 2003, 12:30 AM
Lies! HUcaseal is the best! I refuse to even read any other post.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 18, 2003, 12:31 AM
On 2003-02-17 21:07, Palimak wrote:
You also might wana take into account that if those are your only reasons for night liking your HUcaseal, then you might just not be an android person. HUcasts and RAcasts have the same disadvantages.

i had a racaseal in v1 and v2 and i loved her. hucaseals just suck in ult. especially the ult seabed.

TerribleDeliMeat
Feb 18, 2003, 12:57 AM
actually...i wouldnt mind seeing both characters going at. Foxy boxing style only of course.

CajunSamurai
Feb 18, 2003, 01:11 AM
My RAmarl is at Lv75 now and can barely get past the damn Caves. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif I think I've concluded that I dislike this class. Or, more likely, it's just that she needs a mag with more ATP. Whatever.

At the same time, my HUcaseal is so much more fun to play, and can tear monsters in two with the flip of her wrist. Course, she's also at Lv40 or so. She'll probably have a tough time in Ultimate as well.

(Pfft, and my FOnewearl and FOmar kicked ass through all Ultimate the second they layed foot there. FO ROCK) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Elixer
Feb 18, 2003, 07:12 AM
HUcaseals are much better then RAmarls. you should be able to crush vol opt. ever think also maybe your ramarls is using better weps and has better stuff? if not then huncaseal should be a lot better then your ramarl

TeamPhalanx
Feb 18, 2003, 08:29 AM
You're offline. RAmarl is one of the best solo characters, while HUcaseal is probably the worst.

Also, that FROZEN SHOOTER your RAmarl has goes a long way.

Elusive_Llama
Feb 18, 2003, 10:10 AM
It also depends on which version of Vol Opt ver 2 you fought...online or offline? He's much, much easier offline. Online Vol Opt ver 2 is quite a bit tougher. Not hard to beat as long as you can survive his attacks and heal up after, but definitely upgraded.

Anyway, a ramarl is better offline and online. She's got those level 20 techs to back her up in offline, and she's a great asset in online mode with her techs to back up the Forces, a Geist Laser to refill her tp so she can help keep the team healthy with effectively unlimited restas, her Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle and Heaven's Punisher.
(Yes, Heaven's Punisher does much less damage in Ult. than in Vhard, but it fires as fast as a handgun, has great range for a 'shot' weapon, no theoretical limit to the # of targets you can hit and 100% accuracy. Since its special damage is partly linked with your MST, the damage you do WILL go up as your ramar/ramarl gains in level.)

gallaugher
Feb 18, 2003, 10:53 AM
It's like comparing apples & oranges. A better comparison is a RAmarl vs. a RAcaseal since they're the same class. As others pointed out your weapons, armor, mag & other items might be far superior on your RAmarl.
I have a lvl 105 RAmarl & lvl 103 HUcaseal. They are both awesome in their own way. You couldn't have dangled a more appropriate comparison in front of my nose.

Celes152
Feb 18, 2003, 11:43 AM
On 2003-02-18 07:10, Elusive_Llama wrote:
Since its special damage is partly linked with your MST, the damage you do WILL go up as your ramar/ramarl gains in level.)

Does RAmar even gain MST after 100? XP

Well, I beat Ruins and Falz with no mate trick around 126ish with my HUcaseal. It's not so bad.
My HUcaseal is totally offline.

august
Feb 18, 2003, 03:41 PM
On 2003-02-18 05:29, TeamPhalanx wrote:
You're offline. RAmarl is one of the best solo characters, while HUcaseal is probably the worst.

exactly.

online, all characters are great. the hucaseal is probably even BETTER online (i play a RAmarl as my main, HUcaseal as my alt).... with a good force, S/D, and some weapons.... friggin unstoppable.

i like my RAmarl though, because when there isn't a force around, I get to play pretend force, heal, S/D, and pretty versatile..... also, i pwn offline.

it's all preference online. offline, there are definite advantages/disadvantages.

Genoa
Feb 18, 2003, 08:27 PM
sounds like a argument for the high level dudes. I think that RAmars and RAmarls are good cause of ATA and Technique. I agree, RAmarls do have a little more advantage. GO RANGERS... oh sry

RAmar-level 87

Sasarai
Feb 18, 2003, 08:38 PM
On 2003-02-18 08:43, Celes152 wrote:

Does RAmar even gain MST after 100? XP

Well, I beat Ruins and Falz with no mate trick around 126ish with my HUcaseal. It's not so bad.
My HUcaseal is totally offline.

LoL!

Actually, I'm level 103 RAmar and I got 3 MST this last level! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Para
Feb 18, 2003, 08:58 PM
On 2003-02-17 22:11, CajunSamurai wrote:
My RAmarl is at Lv75 now and can barely get past the damn Caves. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif I think I've concluded that I dislike this class. Or, more likely, it's just that she needs a mag with more ATP. Whatever.

thats quite low for caves....... the difficulty gap between forest and caves is BIG so you should keep lvling until like.. 80s to play caves... im lvl 82 and the caves really sucks the life out of me.