PDA

View Full Version : Rare Monsters You've Encountered!

Rareware0192
May 27, 2009, 07:38 AM
What rare monsters have you seen in PSO thus far?

I remember the first one I saw was an Al Rappy. I also remember myself staring wide-eyed, seeing a blue Rappy amongst the many other yellow Rag Rappies, and asking myself, "Okay?? Why the hell is that Rappy blue?" And I was scared of killing it because I thought since it was a different color than the others, that it might kill me with one peck. I found it in the "Fake in Yellow" Quest with Jonathan (my old deleted HUcast).

The next one would be a Pouilly (sp?) Slime, basically the red slime in Caves 2 and Caves 3. This particular one I found in Caves 2 with Jonathan (old deleted HUcast).

The next is a Nar Lily, which I saw several days ago with my new HUmar character (Cygnus). I killed it, and I remember it dropping a "Dragon/HP".

And my last encountered one is a Love Rappy, which I saw yesterday! And I was so happy I took a video with my cell phone while running away from it, because I love Love Rappies! It was also my result in the "Which Rare Monster Are You?" quiz (proof in signature). I killed it (sadly T-T) with my new HUmar character, Cygnus. It dropped an "Angel/Luck," which I currently have equipped. :)

The one I want to see SO badly is a Hildeblue! T-T I've wanted to see one ever since I heard about it (which was about 2-3 years ago) and I haven't encountered one yet. I remember taking the "Forest of Sorrow" Quest with my HUcast over and over again for the sole purpose of finding a damned Hildeblue! >.< It sucks that Rare Monsters are only a 1/512 chance of appearing... :(

Zeo_Rhend
May 27, 2009, 09:58 AM
finally ran into a pal rappy yesterday. and what does it drop? friggin 1650 meseta. BS but ive run into a few rare lilies in normal-vh none in ult yet. hopin for a hildablue.hildatit eventually. we will see i guess

TrueChaos
May 27, 2009, 10:22 AM
i've fought all of them. have pictures of you'd like to see them

psofan219
May 27, 2009, 02:47 PM
Seen all Ep. 1 & 2 rare enemies, and Del Rappy/Merissa AA/Dorphon Eclair in Ep. 4. Seen a Pazuzu, but as I did a quest where it's guaranteed, it doesn't count. I so wanna meet with Kon... that'll be a fun day...

For him.

Cris-P-Bacon
May 27, 2009, 02:50 PM
Well first, I found a Hildeblue while doing a Forest run on Normal. Crappy drop- forgot what it was. Oh yeah- General/Arms ( RaMarl)
Then I found a Mar Lily on Hard, which dropped a H&SN5 Justice. (Hard, RaMarl )
Then on my nooby lv 2 Hucaseal, I got a Ral Rappy. Only got meseta -.-

RAcast Extremist
May 27, 2009, 03:05 PM
Just need to see a love rappy and Kondireu, then I've seen all of them.

Akruta
May 27, 2009, 07:58 PM
Hmmm I need to see A Hildetor and A Pazuzu then i've seen all of them. (Just don't talk about Merrisa AA... That is A painful memory.) Oh and the Holiday Rappys.

And I need to see more Kondy because he's always A nice sighting.

Also True Chaos id like to see your Pazuzu pics.

Robert_Garcia
May 29, 2009, 02:36 AM
I've only ran into Nar and Ob Lillies, and a Red Slime

Rareware0192
May 31, 2009, 06:15 PM
I've just encountered an Al Rappy whilst playing the "Fake In Yellow" Quest with my FOnewm, Silas. Got a suckish Monomate though. D; It was actually the last one in the row of Rappies in that room before the last time you see Dr. Guls. So far these are how many I've seen:

2 Al Rappies
1 Love Rappy
1 Pouilly Slime
1 Nar Lily

I'm about to finally get some Snapshot data so I can take the pictures of these rare bastards. DX

furrypaws
May 31, 2009, 10:31 PM
I've seen four Pal Rappies, three Love Rappies, and three Al Rappies on the same character. The last three Pal rappies were within a week of eachother (without piping), the three Love Rappies have been pretty even, and the three Al Rappies all showed up within twenty minutes of eachother. One of the Pals was giant. =3

Rappies seem to like Shalo I'm afraid. x.x
Also seen Hildeblue and three Nar Lillies on my FOnewm (one in Normal, two in Hard, all from my first run through and all dropped nothing worthwhile ;-;), a Forest Hildetorr on my Shalo, a few Caves Mil Lillies, a Saint Rappy, and an Egg Rappy, along with a red slime on my PSOBB Shalo. So, I've seen all of the EP1&2 ones except the Hallow Rappy.

psofan219
Jun 1, 2009, 02:50 AM
I keep forgetting about those event Rappies... Okay, MINUS those I've seen all Ep 1 & 2 rare enemies.

And you have some good luck with the rare Rappies it seems... Mind sharing any of it? :lol:

2chao2
Jun 5, 2009, 08:01 PM
I see few rare enemies, but when I do there Everywhere!
Al Rappies-about 5
Hildeblues-about 3
red slimes-2
nar lilies-3
Mil lily-1
Others-0

Rareware0192
Jun 5, 2009, 08:07 PM
Some new rare enemies lately! :D

Al Rappy - 3
Love Rappy - 1
Nar Lily - 2
Pouilly (Red) Slime - 1

TrueChaos
Jun 6, 2009, 06:09 PM
as requested, a pic of my first Pazuzu:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=712&pictureid=7777

wow, that was a while ago. had to go fairly far back in my pics to find it.