PDA

View Full Version : LKK OR VIJERINA POWER

Roberto14
May 27, 2009, 01:45 PM
which one do u think is better i prefer LKK cuz im on my cast alot

DarthLasek
May 27, 2009, 01:47 PM
I would use L/KK on my Cast Fighgunner for more power and Vijerina on my gunner so no loss of ata if I had them

Ruru
May 27, 2009, 01:54 PM
I prefer V/P

i had LKK on my CAST AF and noticed way too many 0s.

ashley50
May 27, 2009, 01:54 PM
LKK if you prefer more ATP for losing some ATA.

V/P if you want no penalty

LuigiMario
May 27, 2009, 02:01 PM
I prefer V/P

i had LKK on my CAST AF and noticed way too many 0s.

So females have a lot less ATA I see.

Mikura
May 27, 2009, 02:31 PM
Depends on your race/class combination. For example, I use LKK on my Cast fG and GM, and V/P on my Beast fF/FM. Just use common sense and look at your stats. If you already have low ATA to begin with, V/P might be your better option. By the same token, if you have over 1k in ATA, well...100 less from the LKK won't make any difference to speak of.

If you ever have the luxury to own both, you can also experiment with each and find out which works better for you. 360 ATP is godly, but if you miss too often with it, that pretty much negates all that power you're receiving from it.

Will_Nonheim
May 27, 2009, 02:45 PM
My CASTs get to use my LKK (one is a gunner, the other a fighter), given CASTs overall have good ATA already, so they can spare some for the sake of peak destructivity.
I also have a human who multiclasses-- he's got my VP, because humans have no specialty right down to their stats, so I'd rather not go and lose any ATA on him while still getting a noticeable power boost.

Akihito
May 27, 2009, 03:42 PM
LKK is a negative -100 ya but the yellow buff will bring your ATA back up so its only a 10-20ish ATA loss.

stukasa
May 27, 2009, 05:04 PM
Like everyone said, it depends on your race/class combo and whether you can spare the loss of ATA without seeing a bunch of 0's. CAST gunner? Go for L/KK! Beast fighter? Stick with V/Power.

thunder-ray
May 27, 2009, 05:09 PM
Depends on your race/class combination. For example, I use LKK on my Cast fG and GM, and V/P on my Beast fF/FM. Just use common sense and look at your stats. If you already have low ATA to begin with, V/P might be your better option. By the same token, if you have over 1k in ATA, well...100 less from the LKK won't make any difference to speak of.

If you ever have the luxury to own both, you can also experiment with each and find out which works better for you. 360 ATP is godly, but if you miss too often with it, that pretty much negates all that power you're receiving from it.This.

Halcyote
May 27, 2009, 06:06 PM
L/KK for the cast, V/P for everyone else.

Randomness
May 27, 2009, 07:14 PM
The ATP difference is only 15 points iirc. That is not worth the massive ATA loss of LKK unless you have really absurd ATA. (As has been stated, cast gunners mainly, possibly other races in FG and GM)

But for most race/class combinations, V/P is probably hands-down the best choice.

FOnewearl-Lina
May 27, 2009, 07:26 PM
Red Knight

Shinko
May 27, 2009, 07:39 PM
I like L/KK over vijerina power

I don't use beast so it don't matter to me. i see only a few zeros with my human and near to none with my cast. (on FM or GM)

I actually prefer L/KK over Red Knight... I use my cast most of the time and i just don't miss that often. Maybe if ata play more of a bigger roll

Hrith
May 28, 2009, 06:50 AM
On the most powerful classes, you lose a lot more DPS by lowering your ATA than you do by lowering your ATP. The more powerful you are, the more you lose by using L/KK.

Transgamergurl
May 28, 2009, 10:05 AM
LKK...My main charactor is a Human Female Protranser. Even with the lower Ata i just use a ata buff and i am set. I really don't see to many 0's. Monsters with high Eva do tend to give me a little trouble but it isn't a deal breaker.

Dark Phoenix5
May 28, 2009, 12:03 PM
LKK is the best in my opinion

Tetsaru
May 29, 2009, 12:52 AM
I use L/KK's on both my Cast GM and my Beast FF.

Oniyoru
May 29, 2009, 01:12 AM
If ur Cast, Acc is not a problem...so LKK will be the best
Newman, a need o.o
Human, hmm maybe
Beasts, dun think so...well if u dun use wep like Rucar (what I actually use) that have horrible acc but high atk, u may try

Genoa
May 30, 2009, 11:23 PM
LKK
Even the beast

Hrith
May 31, 2009, 04:02 AM
I'm amazed at the number of people who purposely lower their own DPS, simply out of sheer ignorance.

Tetsaru
May 31, 2009, 05:30 AM
I'm amazed at the number of people who purposely lower their own DPS, simply out of sheer ignorance.

Perhaps you should be more amazed that not everyone plays in the same style as you do, Hrith. =P