PDA

View Full Version : For a Fortefighter Beast nowdays what's the best weapontype?

Emperor_Kefka
May 27, 2009, 10:27 PM
It's been a long time since I played. Before I quit, Slicers were overpowered due to a glitch for one of the techs. However, the problem was probably fixed, so I'm wondering what's the best weapon types now? Thanks in advance.

Also, forgive me if this is a bit off topic, but could anyone help me get back on track please? Gamertag is Godlike kefka.

that cast named kai
May 27, 2009, 11:01 PM
*shrug*

(don't take me to seriously on this one, since i rarely play as a fortefighter, let alone a beast one)

i guess it depends big numbers for damage or a highly efficient dps

big number damage: axes, long swords, maybe spears (depending on the PA) most likely

dps: spears, twins sabers, slicers (that or switch to fightmaster)

Gibdozer
May 27, 2009, 11:06 PM
Really Fortefighter is so versatile you can just go with whatever you like. Personally I tend to shy away from axes and swords when running FF in favor of knuckles and twins(perhaps because FM can't use them). The slicer is nerfed but still effective however the claw is a better option for FF in my opinion.

I tend to stay away from the small light weapons like twin claws and daggers as they don't make the most of your ATP. Spears are essential for any class that can use them, I also advise knuckles, twin sabers, and a couple handgun combos for Fortefighter.

Emperor_Kefka
May 27, 2009, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the responses also...does anyone mind giving me a hand please?

that cast named kai
May 27, 2009, 11:25 PM
sure

i am not online as much right now (burned out with STD)

but drop me a line on my BB and i would be willing to help out (my main char data is in the sig)

BTW what lvl are you?

Emperor_Kefka
May 27, 2009, 11:26 PM
Level 60.

that cast named kai
May 27, 2009, 11:29 PM
*nods*

need help with general lvling or figuring out the play styles for fortefighters?

Emperor_Kefka
May 27, 2009, 11:30 PM
Also, what did you mean by BB? Is it another word for gamertag?

Also, general leveling is what I pretty much need help on. Preferably some game mechanics too, and good items to sell.

.Gavin
May 27, 2009, 11:47 PM
BB stands for bulletin board. As for selling, find something you think is rare and look it up by using Search by condition. See what the lowest price is and sell a little higher or a little lower depending.