PDA

View Full Version : Agito 1975 to Orotiagito

Venus
Feb 18, 2003, 07:14 AM
Hey... just found a real agito last night (5-6 pal rappy's in pinkal). Just wondering how to change it into orotiagito. This is actually the second real agito I have found (thank you FSOD!!). The first time I found it, I took it to the guy in "seek my master", and he cleaned it up.... now on the new one I got, he doesn't seem to accept it. He just keeps telling me the story of the 4 legendary swords. How do I get him to check the agito?? Do I just need to have it in my inventory? Do I need to have it equipped? (the first time I did not, I'm a fonewearl).

thanx

Stricker
Feb 18, 2003, 09:45 AM
I think you need to have it in your inventory when talking to him.

Kanore
Feb 18, 2003, 09:49 AM
I thought you had to complete the quest first.

Venus
Feb 18, 2003, 12:08 PM
Well yea, I had it in my inventory, but he won't take it. I remember when I did it the first time, he just said something like "that sword!! ... etc.." and then took it from me. I couldn't have had it equipped since it was my fonewearl both times. I read in the versus guide (aka "crap") that you need to return after you have completed all of the quests... but I never did that the first time either... can someone verify?

thanx

Manny
Feb 18, 2003, 12:25 PM
Have you tried doing it on another difficulty?

Venus
Feb 18, 2003, 02:57 PM
No... I haven't tried that yet Manny... but I guess I'll have to if he keeps refusing to take it. I'll try again later today and see if he accepts (gamecube not here atm). Has anyone else transformed a 1975 Agito??

thanx

Taaj38
Feb 18, 2003, 05:26 PM
It's a one time deal on each difficulty I believe.

Manny
Feb 18, 2003, 05:39 PM
I have but only once. I was around lvl 120 with my Humar and my atp was above the required 850. It was normal and I had completed all the quests.

Muku6
Feb 18, 2003, 10:09 PM
One deal time on each difficulty? Ew. Well that's the beauty of multiple characters then.

If you continue to have problems and are online with PSO don't hesistate to contact me and I'll see if I can get it converted under my character for ya.