PDA

View Full Version : Black Paper

Sephiroth4902
Feb 18, 2003, 08:59 AM
ON ultimate with my 80viridia i went into that quest and the racast kicked my behine. Anyone have suggestions on how to beat it

hooray4punkmusic
Feb 19, 2003, 01:05 AM
Try to level up more. :/

Muku6
Feb 19, 2003, 02:57 AM
He's annoying and hard. Your best bet is to level. I will dread when my FOmarl get's far enough to tackle that thug.

Stalfos333
Feb 19, 2003, 03:21 AM
You just have to take the hits, which sucks. The offline NPC enemies just go untargetable for three attacks after you knock them down...I just try to hit them hard enough that the fight doesn't last too long, and hope they have trouble hitting you. If you're lucky, you can get them to little enough health that you can kill them in another hit, but not so little that they heal. I wish I could offer an HP value to get that to happen...

Oh, and avoid mech gun, doublesabre, and dagger classes. They fall after one hit, so high ATP is better than numerous hits.

Sephiroth4902
Feb 19, 2003, 01:44 PM
ya i use god hand against computer enemies

KyuutoHikari
Feb 19, 2003, 10:21 PM
I dunno, but whenever I battled NPC's, they seemed to give up after I froze them XD It's pretty funny. That was on normal quests with my HUnewearl *shrug* try freezing them? At least it's amusing =D