PDA

View Full Version : Howzer Question

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
May 30, 2009, 02:46 PM
When I want to fight Howzer..Do I have to go through the first part of the story or is there a way I can go directly to that part of the mission to face him?

beatrixkiddo
May 30, 2009, 02:49 PM
The only way to skip directly to him is if you die during the fight against him. So if you want, you can try to keep a Delp Slami alive and get killed (quickly) if he doesn't drop the unit, but it's tricky to pull off.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
May 30, 2009, 02:52 PM
So if I do kill him, I'll have to redo the entire Ambition's End story? That sucks.

beatrixkiddo
May 30, 2009, 02:56 PM
So if I do kill him, I'll have to redo the entire Ambition's End story? That sucks.

If it's any consolation, you get to skip some of the initial cutscene :D

Warlock01
May 30, 2009, 04:27 PM
what about someone who hasnt played any of the story missions?
can you skip on to the mission with howzer?

beatrixkiddo
May 30, 2009, 04:33 PM
No, you have to do all previous story missions to unlock the Howzer mission.

Warlock01
May 30, 2009, 04:46 PM
how long do they take? ithink i played the first one, but went crazy with the stupidly long scene's with all the talking.

beatrixkiddo
May 30, 2009, 04:48 PM
They're all about the same. Lots of cutscenes and talking. Man up and deal with it :D

fay
May 30, 2009, 04:59 PM
im gonna say more than 30 mins per mission. probably well over 30 mins :/

the talking just keeps going on and on and on and on and....you get the point

Warlock01
May 30, 2009, 05:25 PM
ah **** *** ?**** ********

guess its time to load up the last season of lost and just hammer the button....

thanks for the info and lol beatrixkido ill let you know when ive gone insane :/

Ruru
May 30, 2009, 07:31 PM
with howzer though you can at least skip part 1 of the story once you've gone past it to start spamming howzer.

if you dont use the death trick just abandon mission after you kill him and it will start you back outside the entrance to part 2. instead of ending the mission completely and heading back to G:HQ

i've only done howzer fight a few times now. it's just too boring for me to keep going, after 10 kills i gave up. i need to start on him again D:

biggabertha
May 30, 2009, 07:46 PM
i've only done howzer fight a few times now. it's just too boring for me to keep going, after 10 kills i gave up. i need to start on him again D:

Me too.... ._.

I've killed him at least 22 times though but it feels like a whole LOT more....

I'm lucky I have a turbo pad.

Abandoning the mission RIGHT after you get Howser's drop is what I do too.

WhiteKnight01
May 31, 2009, 01:25 AM
no dont skip the story you will regret it on your deathbed