May 31, 2009, 08:19 AM
Hi,

where its easier to find the Jigo booma to get a Milla,

Sakuras Blast or Hill of Spores i donīt know O_o, help me pls

THX
Ultimate Raven

Tetsaru
May 31, 2009, 11:26 AM
I've always heard people go to Sakura Blast (myself included) because it was easier to find the maps from which they spawned (check PSUPedia). Be prepared for a LOOOOONG hunt though - there have been times where I haven't seen the Jigoboomas spawn all day during a hunt, and most of tend to just drop Cactachairs anyway... >_< If you find one though, I'll gladly trade you for it if you're on PC/PS2! :3

darkante
May 31, 2009, 01:29 PM
Personally, they have popped up much more frequently on Sakura Blast.
But, i would take this as a last goal thing. As it might take months.

Libram
May 31, 2009, 02:39 PM
And Kudotob (or however it's spelled) fireballs hurt like a mofo.

Seority
May 31, 2009, 03:34 PM
I've actually seen them at Sakura.
None at Hills.

Dragwind
May 31, 2009, 06:41 PM
I've found them on both maps, but I think neither of them are easier. It's all luck to me.

desturel
Jun 1, 2009, 02:06 PM
It doesn't make much difference. All they drop are chairs. :P

For me, it's whatever material I want more. For Walna I go to Sakura Blast. For Ydral I go to Hill of Spores. I only do the rare map, but I never go in with the expectation of anything more than Ydral and Walna. Thus I'm rarely disappointed.

stukasa
Jun 1, 2009, 02:40 PM
It doesn't make much difference. All they drop are chairs. :P

For me, it's whatever material I want more. For Walna I go to Sakura Blast. For Ydral I go to Hill of Spores. I only do the rare map, but I never go in with the expectation of anything more than Ydral and Walna. Thus I'm rarely disappointed.
I think this is the right attitude. Just tell yourself you're hunting mats. If you go there expecting a Milla you'll probably end up crying yourself to sleep at night.

darkante
Jun 1, 2009, 02:47 PM
I think this is the right attitude. Just tell yourself you're hunting mats. If you go there expecting a Milla you'll probably end up crying yourself to sleep at night.

Agrees, different thinking is the way to keep your sanity intact longer.
I for one are so burned out of Sakura Blast anyway, which sucks.

that cast named kai
Jun 1, 2009, 04:03 PM
the drop/spawn rate is so bad either will not matter towards hunting

(been hunting for a milla since the nuedaiz GBR ended, only seen 150+ jigoboomas once)

hopefully when the 2nd anniversary thank festa comes the rate will increase during the event mission (that is if we do get it)

*pleads with team sonic*

DreXxiN
Jun 1, 2009, 06:50 PM
Sakura Blast.