PDA

View Full Version : GC Looking for someone to help with the Yasminkov and NUG Drop Rates, or *legal* file

SeniorBriao-Ares133
May 31, 2009, 03:26 PM
I have been viewing this site for awhile, and just now registered. I have a Level 119 Ranger, and have been playing this game since it released in 2001. I am looking for any Yasminkov Guns and the NUG if anyone has extra. Also, I am looking for a way to use the Wii modem to work. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
May 31, 2009, 05:10 PM
Yas weapons
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings_search.php?monster=&item=192&diff=&location=&version=v3&sortby=
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings_search.php?monster=&item=227&diff=&location=&version=v3&sortby=
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings_search.php?monster=&item=209&diff=&location=&version=v3&sortby=
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings_search.php?monster=&item=589&diff=&location=&version=v3&sortby=

NUG
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings_search.php?monster=&item=574&diff=&location=&version=v3&sortby=

beatrixkiddo
May 31, 2009, 05:37 PM
You can't use the Wii internet to go online with GC PSO.

And even if you could, the servers are down :p

Nitro Vordex
May 31, 2009, 05:38 PM
Official servers, private servers, don't ask, google is your friend, stickies, blah blah blah.

Am I the only one getting tired of this?

SeniorBriao-Ares133
May 31, 2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks guys, now I just have to grind until I can't anymore...

Aisha_Clan-Clan
May 31, 2009, 06:33 PM
You'd have fun grinding the Dc/Pc Red weapons then. =~.^=
They grind to 90 in Dc/Pc.

SeniorBriao-Ares133
May 31, 2009, 06:51 PM
Haha. Not that kind of grinding. Thanks for your help. I was also wondering if there was a way to make the rares drop faster. Like, lose my lvl 200 Kaitahba or...?

SStrikerR
May 31, 2009, 08:12 PM
No, no way to make rares drop faster, unless you hack.

SeniorBriao-Ares133
May 31, 2009, 08:32 PM
SUPER DAMMIT! :-( To quote Mr. Mackey from South Park, "Hacking's Bad, M'Kay?" Well, dang. I have been hunting for these five guns since 2003. GRR. I must have run through the Mines on Utimate 100 times, and have never seen any of them drop. I am a sad little bear.

psofan219
Jun 1, 2009, 02:35 AM
Official servers, private servers, don't ask, google is your friend, stickies, blah blah blah.

Am I the only one getting tired of this?

You're not the only one. Makes you wish people would read first, but what are you gonna do? It seems everyday someone's asking about the Private Servers. It's there people, the info's there... Just use the search function to find the info you want and, if you gather enough info without breaking the rules (read them, they're your friends!), you can aim your Google search with better chances of getting good results. I read, I searched, and as a result, I'm playing online now (something I thought would never happen once I learned the Official Servers were put to rest).

Genoa
Jun 19, 2009, 03:58 AM
It's so ridiculously easy to find a private server D:
I'm sure you can find it if you wanted

Google, ages 6+
If you couldn't find it, I lose faith in humanity...

You may however, exchange this forbidden info via E-mail, instant messenger, etc...
Do not PM others with private server information, you may PM others for their E-mail, IM, etc... to discuss the matter outside of PSOW.
But regardless of it being in a thread or a PM, DO NOT DISCUSS IT IN PSOW!

-No links to known public servers, or sites/forums which promote them, tell how to create them, etc.
-Until ST officially announces that public servers are allowed, it is against forum rules to post any "How-to's" concerning them.
-This goes for any online game. Do not promote, link to, explain how-to or solicite free-servers.

Here is what can and can't be said about private servers:
Can say:
* They exist
* Experiences while on them (found -, or did - quest)

Can't say:
* How to find them
* How to connect to them
* Names of the servers
* Encouraging using private servers
* Walkthrough for exclusive quests

Which reminds me, those posting screenshots from PSO on private servers, please remove anything that is illegal on psow. This mostly concerns Ship Names.

furrypaws
Jun 19, 2009, 07:29 AM
You're not the only one. Makes you wish people would read first, but what are you gonna do? It seems everyday someone's asking about the Private Servers. It's there people, the info's there... Just use the search function to find the info you want and, if you gather enough info without breaking the rules (read them, they're your friends!), you can aim your Google search with better chances of getting good results. I read, I searched, and as a result, I'm playing online now (something I thought would never happen once I learned the Official Servers were put to rest).

You should've been on the GFaqs boards right after the Wii came out. That board was still bustling, and you have absolutely no idea...

"Can you go online with the Wii?"
"No."

"See topic two topics below this one."

"Yes."

Lance813
Jun 21, 2009, 12:23 PM
SUPER DAMMIT! :-( To quote Mr. Mackey from South Park, "Hacking's Bad, M'Kay?" Well, dang. I have been hunting for these five guns since 2003. GRR. I must have run through the Mines on Utimate 100 times, and have never seen any of them drop. I am a sad little bear.

Only 100 times? You should read Kayak's Zanba with hit hunt over on ********. Its around 200 something runs of Phantasmal World 3. Haha, Or my Yasha hunt which is long dead from frustration.

Seriously, this server bullshit is starting to get to me...