PDA

View Full Version : I Hate the 360

Delete
May 31, 2009, 11:25 PM
I'm Excited, I just got my Xbox 360 and I can't wait to play it. Too bad because I see Red Rings.
That's right, when I first got this system, I had the RROD on the first day. I traded it back and all was good........for about a month. RROD came right back, so I sent it in to Microsoft. Took about like 3 weeks, finally I got it back and was happy yet annoyed. This time I got 3 or 4 months before I got a E71 message. After calling and talking to people who I didn't understand, I had to send it in yet again. It was 2 weeks before Halo 3, so I went out and bought me another 360 because I am a Halo fan and I could not miss playing it on day one. Unfortunately, my 360 came back 1 day before Halo 3 came out, so I let my brother have my other 360, which he gave me half because of the whole thing. I enjoy myself for a little over 4 months or so before the disk tray starts to act up. It came to the point where I had to use a knife to open it. I thought to myself, I got a warranty, may as well use it before its up.

This is the 4th time at the moment. About 2 and a half weeks later, I get my 360 which was conveniently left outside by UPS (anyone could of just picked it up, Especially where I live).
Piece of crap didn't even work for a second, it came on with the RROD. So obviously, I sent it back.

5th time, It lasted for a very long time....... cant remember how long. More than 6 months though.But it too RROD'd me. So it went back.

6th time, was the disks not reading. I didn't wanna send it back again, but my warranty was almost up, so I figured what the hey. By this time, my bros system had started to have its own freezing up problems. Nothing serious yet.

Now heres the Finale.

When I got my system back, there was just one problem, it would freeze up, it was very rare, but it happened. As time went by, I would freeze while playing every game you can think of. These games were new as well, Fable 2, Resident Evil 5, Etc. But freezing in PSU was the worst.I had a rare map a couple times and froze, more than once. And I just kept freezing constantly. Then, the system stopped reading disks and I got E something. I just kept reseting til I could get on. Doing this time, my bros 360 could not read disks either, so he downloaded PSU to his hardrive which worked for him. It was the only game that he could play.

My system had a ton of problems and my warranty was up now, and they wanted 150 bucks for them to fix it. I said screw it. I found a hammer and took out my hardrive, because I didnt wanna destroy that, and I beat the *SH%t* out of the piece of crap....

My point out of this is that I will not support Microsoft ever again. They made a system that did not function very well. It was there mistake and they should pay for it, not us. I didn't use to care much for SONY, even though I loved the PS2, I thought they were too arrogant. But even if they are, I like them better now. True the 360 has better games and a better online experience, but I'd rather have a system that just works. These pass few days, I've been playing my PS2 (I don't have a PS3 yet) and it worked just find, no problems.

About quiting PSU, I am sorry because its a darn good game and I will miss it.

In a way, this is good for me because I can move on in my life. I am probably going in the Navy.
Wish me Luck ^^

PS: I do not mean to offend anyone who never did have any problems with the 360, if you never did, then good job. I may just be unlucky. Also, I will still come on PSOworld just to see whats up and whats new and just to talk, even though I won't be playing PSU ever again.

Nitro Vordex
May 31, 2009, 11:26 PM
Why didn't you just buy a new 360? Seriously, if it screws up more than once, then forgetaboutit.

Lunairetic
May 31, 2009, 11:27 PM
Microsoft's Motto: Acceptable Losses.

All in all, sorry you bought a defective system. There should be legal standards for things like this.

Delete
May 31, 2009, 11:36 PM
Why didn't you just buy a new 360? Seriously, if it screws up more than once, then forgetaboutit.

I refuse to waste money because I didn't break it. Its the way the system was made in the first place. Im not made of money like Microsoft assumes, I have bills to pay.

Powder Keg
May 31, 2009, 11:43 PM
lolXboxlemon

Did they seriously send you the same system back each time without replacing it? This should have happened at strike 2.

Delete
Jun 1, 2009, 12:03 AM
Well, I really liked PSU and I wasn't about to quit playing just because it was messing up back then.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 1, 2009, 12:11 AM
I've had my Xbox360 since June 2006 and it's yet to RRoD on me. Sometimes the disc tray won't open or close on the first try, though. :(

thunder-ray
Jun 1, 2009, 12:14 AM
I would think that if they couldnt fix the problem the first time they wouldve just given you a brand new one. Kinda seems pointless to keep fixing the same system over and over again.

Delete
Jun 1, 2009, 12:24 AM
Thats's what I thought, thats Microsoft for ya.

Volcompat321
Jun 1, 2009, 05:08 AM
Peace home boy.

I've had my 360 only for about.....6 months or so. Have yet to have any problems.

Warlock01
Jun 1, 2009, 05:56 AM
if the xbox had so many problems like that, i would suggest getting legal advice on the matter.
microsoft cant leave you to pay 150 when they clearly should have replaced the system from the start.

AC9breaker
Jun 1, 2009, 08:19 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft was eventually hit with a class action law suit for all the faulty 360's and incoherent accent thick customer service reps they have. Thank god they have a repair service page online.

Tetsaru
Jun 1, 2009, 10:01 AM
It's because of shit like this that I refuse to buy a 360... granted, it does have several games I would've liked to play... >_< But seeing my friend's console die on him just a few days after he got it was enough to convince me. Just get a PS3 instead, you won't regret it. :3

Sekani
Jun 1, 2009, 12:10 PM
In this thread, pissed off consumers suddenly become legal experts.

amtalx
Jun 1, 2009, 12:18 PM
There have been suits brought against MS for the faulty hardware, but none of them gained any traction. Now that they have extended the warranty, a class action lawsuit would have even less of a chance. They acknowledged the problem and address it free of charge. Being on the 5th unit myself, it still sucks.

New_One
Jun 1, 2009, 01:49 PM
Come too PC server

Delete
Jun 1, 2009, 03:16 PM
Come too PC server

I would, but I honestly need to move on.
Playing games was fun, but I'm 19 now and I need to leave games behind for a while until I get to where I want to get in life.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 1, 2009, 03:54 PM
Ending with PSU ain't exactly a good note, but power to ya.

Outrider
Jun 1, 2009, 04:18 PM
I would, but I honestly need to move on.
Playing games was fun, but I'm 19 now and I need to leave games behind for a while until I get to where I want to get in life.

Wait a second - you can stop playing games?

I'm not sure I understand.

Delete
Jun 1, 2009, 04:40 PM
Ummmmm..... yeah Outsider. You can stop playing games when your system breaks every 3 months. Put yourself in my shoes. You'd be peed too.

Thats OUTRIDER.

Outrider
Jun 1, 2009, 04:53 PM
Ummmmm..... yeah Outsider. You can stop playing games when your system breaks every 3 months. Put yourself in my shoes. You'd be peed too.

Wow. Outsider, really?

Delete
Jun 1, 2009, 04:56 PM
Wow. Outsider, really?

Here we go........ :mad:

I rarely make mistakes, cut me some slack dude.

Rasputin
Jun 2, 2009, 12:24 AM
So, Delete is going to delete his PSU account rofl xD

thunder-ray
Jun 2, 2009, 12:50 AM
So, Delete is going to delete his PSU account rofl xDIronic isnt it?

Outrider
Jun 2, 2009, 09:57 AM
Here we go........ :mad:

I rarely make mistakes, cut me some slack dude.

Aw, don't worry about it. I'm only playing with you, Delefe.

Delete
Jun 2, 2009, 10:38 AM
Actually, I'm giving my hard drive to my brother.
@Rasputin and Outrider

Thanks for Rofl at my Xbox screwing me over.
And thanks OutBider

Guys, I'm still pissed at this whole thing, what do you expect?
Can a MOD close this please because If not, I have a feeling I will argue with someone because of a comment like " my xbox 360 works and yours don't"

Volcompat321
Jun 2, 2009, 10:47 AM
My xbox 360 works, and yours don't!
(I'm jk'ing of course)

Seriously, other then recently buying games, I have touched my 360 5 months of the 6 months I've had it. I wish you lived in Florida, I might have given it to you for like $50. Then go buy me a PS3 game or something lol.

amtalx
Jun 2, 2009, 10:55 AM
You'd probably use a PS3 even less. :disapprove:

Volcompat321
Jun 2, 2009, 11:04 AM
Actually, I have a PS3 (if you were posting to me)
I'm not too much of a gamer, PSU is the first and only MMO rpg type game I've ever played.
I tend to like more games for ps3 (killzone2, GTAIV(even though it's on 360 too)MGS4 and many other games)
I play on the ps3 probably 95% of the time, and pc for playing PSU, and that's it.

Delete
Jun 2, 2009, 01:06 PM
I think the PS3 is doing good already. I know I still don't have one, but my brother does and I play it all the time. Hes had his since lauch and never had not even 1 problem. Anyway, Volcompat mentioned some good games, but heres one I recently heard of.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/mag/index.html

If you like FPS's and if this game lives up to its word, it will easily be one of the best games for the PS3.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Jun 2, 2009, 03:04 PM
I had my 360 since april 2006 no problems.

Your just a noob.

Delete
Jun 2, 2009, 03:48 PM

Your just a noob.

So I'm a noob because my system that I bought doesn't work for more then 3 months at a time...............

http://lemonlemonade.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/angry-face.jpg

That's how Pissed off this comment made me.

landman
Jun 2, 2009, 05:17 PM
You had bad luck, and with you a lot of 360 users, I'm glad I haven't got any problems with mine, I bought it a month before PSU release and it's still the same. In the other hand, my Wii was fried at my first sign of "hardcore gamming" with Prime 3 less than a year from launch. My PS3 is intact, but I know of some people that theirs did broke also, and Sony asked them 200€ for the reparation...

Chuck_Norris
Jun 2, 2009, 05:58 PM
I think the PS3 is doing good already. I know I still don't have one, but my brother does and I play it all the time. Hes had his since lauch and never had not even 1 problem. Anyway, Volcompat mentioned some good games, but heres one I recently heard of.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/mag/index.html

If you like FPS's and if this game lives up to its word, it will easily be one of the best games for the PS3.

Resistance 2 is also a great FPS on the PS3.

Your just a noob.

And you're a fucking idiot. By the way, it's called ANGA Jabroga.

Tetsaru
Jun 2, 2009, 06:19 PM
There are plenty of good games for the PS3, not to mention a lot of them are on 360 as well. Here's some of my recommendations:

Little Big Planet
Warhawk
Metal Gear Solid 4
Soul Calibur 4
Street Fighter 4
Devil May Cry 4
Resident Evil 5
Prince of Persia
Tom Clancy's HAWX
Killzone 2
Resistance 2
Fallout 3
Guitar Hero/Rock Band games
Disgaea 3
Eternal Sonata

There's also plenty of free demos and add-on content. But yeah, I can safely say that my PS3 is the best $500 (besides towards my PC) I've ever spent. :3

landman
Jun 2, 2009, 07:20 PM
And you forgot the best ones: Valkyria Chronicles and Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 :P

Delete
Jun 2, 2009, 08:32 PM
Resistance 2 is also a great FPS on the PS3.

And you're a fucking idiot. By the way, it's called ANGA Jabroga.

Thank you Chuck Norris.
And everyone else who understands. :smile:

Chuck_Norris
Jun 2, 2009, 10:44 PM
Here's another gem PS3 users can look forward too.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174536
To those whining about PS3 not having any RPG's, STFU. :3

Powder Keg
Jun 3, 2009, 09:48 AM
Hey cool, another FF Online game!

http://www.flyersphans.com/forums/images/smilies/new/killme.gif

Freeze
Jun 4, 2009, 08:41 AM
I had my first Xbox for two years before any problems. I bought an elite and gave the old system to my brother. He had it for another six months before getting hit by the RROD. Microsoft replaced the system and neither of us have had any problems since. Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Sometimes you get good ones and sometimes you get bad. Thing is there shouldn't be any bad ones. Not at the amount microsoft is putting out. Guess that's what you get with out sourcing.

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 4, 2009, 11:58 AM
u just have bad luck.every console has problems u just got a bad 360.My 360 has broken twice but the third time i had no problems.Thay even fix the e code for free so stop whining.

Outrider
Jun 4, 2009, 12:05 PM
u just have bad luck.every console has problems u just got a bad 360.My 360 has broken twice but the third time i had no problems.Thay even fix the e code for free so stop whining.

I've owned 10 or so consoles (not including handhelds) in my long time as a gamer, and only once have I had to send in a system for repair (in a freak occurrence, my N64 started outputting only in black & white.) Most systems may have problems, but few have had the same widespread problems as the Xbox.

Microsoft has indirectly admitted it's a severe problem before - that's the very reason they extended the warranty to three years. They knew it was going to be an ongoing issue, and wanted to try and get in front of it before it became a PR & legal disaster.

It's great that they'll fix the system for free, but it shouldn't be happening in the first place.

Sekani
Jun 4, 2009, 12:07 PM
I've had one broken 360, one broken Dreamcast, and three broken PS2s. The 360 and Dreamcast were replaced for free, the PlayStation 2s cost me a minimum of $100 each.

If you want to bitch about MS's faulty hardware then fine, but I'll bitch-slap anyone who says to me with a straight face that Sony is better. I still don't completely trust the PS3.

Ami~
Jun 4, 2009, 12:44 PM

Your just a noob.

I really hope you aren't being serious. You'd be a real dick if you were. LOL

But that really, REALLY sucks you've had the crappiest luck with your console. I got a 360 elite almost a year ago now and i've never had any problems with it. Then again...there's pretty much always air conditioning in my room, so maybe that's why? since I heard that one of the reasons is the heating thing. But don't quote me on that, since I am not 100% sure...

i really love my xbox a lot. it's just awesome and has a lot of the games i like. that and my wii haha. I haven't even thought about getting a PS3 since the games I like are also on the 360, so I can't say i'd get one any time soon.

amtalx
Jun 4, 2009, 01:49 PM
I've had one broken 360, one broken Dreamcast, and three broken PS2s.

QFT.

The PS3 has an impressive reliability record, but both the PS1 and PS2 had HORRIBLE reliability issues.

Outrider
Jun 4, 2009, 02:01 PM
QFT.

The PS3 has an impressive reliability record, but both the PS1 and PS2 had HORRIBLE reliability issues.

Y'know, I've somehow never had any trouble with either my PS1 or PS2.

I always chalked up my good PS1 to the fact that it was a later Dualshock unit (which fanboy murmurs suggested was more reliable than the original "turn-upside-down-to-make-it-run" model), but I got my PS2 only a year or two after release, and I don't think there was any significant difference between that version and earlier models.

I understand that's sort of the exception to the rule, but I've always been surprised by people getting PS2 disc read errors based off my own experience.

thunder-ray
Jun 4, 2009, 03:08 PM
Y'know, I've somehow never had any trouble with either my PS1 or PS2.

I always chalked up my good PS1 to the fact that it was a later Dualshock unit (which fanboy murmurs suggested was more reliable than the original "turn-upside-down-to-make-it-run" model), but I got my PS2 only a year or two after release, and I don't think there was any significant difference between that version and earlier models.

I understand that's sort of the exception to the rule, but I've always been surprised by people getting PS2 disc read errors based off my own experience.Same Ive never had A problem with my PS1 and my PS2.

Now my PS3 on the other hand after working great for 2 in a half years recently started giving me the red flashing light. I talked to a buddy of mine that works at a gamestop that told me he had the same problem with his as well (he owns a 60 GB like myself). When I called up sony and told them about what had happen to my PS3, the guy I was talking too said thats been happening to almost all of the older 60 GB.

Back to the 360 issue sorry to hear about your 360 breaking. Im actually still thinking about buying a 360 myself if buying one is even worth the trouble it might bring ^^;

Chuck_Norris
Jun 4, 2009, 03:15 PM
Same Ive never had A problem with my PS1 and my PS2.

Now my PS3 on the other hand after working great for 2 in a half years recently started giving me the red flashing light. I talked to a buddy of mine that works at a gamestop that told me he had the same problem with his as well (he owns a 60 GB like myself). When I called up sony and told them about what had happen to my PS3, the guy I was talking too said thats been happening to almost all of the older 60 GB.

I guess they discontinued it for a reason. :/

amtalx
Jun 4, 2009, 04:18 PM
After they fixed the plastic housing for the laser (great idea guys...), the PS1 didn't have many problems. However, everything up to v7 of PS2 was pretty much garbage. Bad enough for Sony to settle a class action lawsuit instead of getting perforated in court.

Sekani
Jun 4, 2009, 06:47 PM
After they fixed the plastic housing for the laser (great idea guys...), the PS1 didn't have many problems. However, everything up to v7 of PS2 was pretty much garbage. Bad enough for Sony to settle a class action lawsuit instead of getting perforated in court.

And yet after all that I can't recall Sony ever, not even once, acknowledging that the Disc Read Error existed.

amtalx
Jun 4, 2009, 07:26 PM
They were just sneaky about it. You could either have your console replaced free of charge, get a free copy of a game, or some cash fresh from Kutaragi's wallet. I'm sure that offer has expired though.

Volcompat321
Jun 5, 2009, 01:30 AM
I've had, ps1, ps2, ps3, xbox, xbox 360, wii, N64, sega, nintendo, super nintendo....blah blah blah, more, I guess I got lucky, the only system I've ever had a problem with is my PSP...although it wasn't because of faulty equipment. My sister threw it cause she is a bitch, and was mad at me. Now I have to press hard on the corners of the screen for it to turn on. It's horrible, I will be getting a new PSP lol. Other than that, I've never had a problem with equipment, just games being messed up or something, although I am not a hard core gamer. Other than playing PSU a lot(on my pc), I don't play many other games enough to overheat the system or anything like that. I consider myself lucky.

Outrider
Jun 5, 2009, 10:29 AM
although I am not a hard core gamer.

You keep saying that, but when you own more systems than you can count on one hand and you have a lover's spat over a trade gone bad in a failed MMO-wannabe, I'm pretty sure you're sitting at the hardcore game nerd table.

Grab a chair. Don't worry, we have plenty of room.

Volcompat321
Jun 5, 2009, 10:35 AM
haha, seriously, I'm not. Those systems were what I've owned, not what I still own. Other than my pc, ps3, 360, and psp, I don't own the others anymore. I thought everyone had those systems though? I like to play games, but I'm very picky about what I play, and I play like 10 hours a week, other than PSU. Maybe I am a gamer dood. Compared to my friends I don't even play 1/100th of how and what they play.

Delete
Jun 5, 2009, 04:15 PM

Stop Whining?
Where exactly is this topic located....... I think it's in Rants, which is where stuff like this goes.
After 7 360s, what do you expect me to do, be like the picture below.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f6/Smile_fasdfdsfoiueire.svg/498px-Smile_fasdfdsfoiueire.svg.png

Well, theres no way. And that whole "they fix it for free" does not last forever.

amtalx
Jun 5, 2009, 04:46 PM
If there is anything you can learn from this experience....its not to read Dark's posts.

Delete
Jun 5, 2009, 10:29 PM
Yeah, true that Amtalx, I do tend to take stuff seriously sometimes which is more of a reason for me to just ignore stuff.

Today, my brother came over randomly and dropped off a box. Upon opening it, it was a 360.
I was kinda happy, but as you guys know, I have the worst luck you can imagine.

So I hook it up, and load up the system and guess what......my profile is corrupted.
The profile that I have spent playing on since day 1. I looked up on the internet to see if I could find any solutions and saw that you have to delete the tag and recover it, but in doing so you lose your game information, not gamer score and stuff but like the information in the games itself. However, I told my bro that I didn't have a problem with it on his system so we hooked his up so I could show him.
Btw, his system will not load any disk unless its burned on the hard drive and even then you have to make the 360 read it for at least a second or two just so you can play from hard drive. Plus it freezes so much..........
Getting back On topic though, on that system, it reads my profile.
I have heard it's because it's a newer model, but can anyone let me know if that is really what the problem is? Thanks in return.

Also, I changed the Topic to just "I hate 360" because the "Quiting PSU" doesn't really have anything to do with this.

Kent
Jun 5, 2009, 11:37 PM
It's never a good thing when a system dies. I've had my 360 repaired twice now, but when it works, it works just fine. Of course, I've seen several PS3s have a similar problem - where turning one on just results in the system beeping angrily at you for a few seconds until turning off. :/

Here's another gem PS3 users can look forward too.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174536
To those whining about PS3 not having any RPG's, STFU. :3
Just a note about this.

Not only is it not exclusive to the PS3 (it's coming to the PC as well), but the day after that announcement, the producer admitted in an interview that they were already in talks with Microsoft about releasing the game on the Xbox 360.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 5, 2009, 11:47 PM
Whoa, I feel like I've seen this exact same post before...
Deja vu..o_o

Nitro Vordex
Jun 6, 2009, 12:13 AM
If there is anything you can learn from this experience....its not to read Dark's posts.
Would I get in trouble for putting that as my sig...?

Anyway, I still think you should have gotten a new one instead of fixing it. But since that's passed and gone, dunno what to say. My Xblox has loading slowness sometimes, but then again it only happens on Oblivious...er, Oblivion.

Sorry that you hate the 360 bro, seems like the feeling is mutual.

Rasputin
Jun 6, 2009, 01:06 AM
My 360 works just fine. Yours doesn't.
:wacko:

Delete
Jun 6, 2009, 05:10 PM
I know it took a lot for your brain to come up with that one Rasputin, your like the smartest person ever in the world.

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 6, 2009, 06:29 PM
then dont say u hate the 360 delete.For all u know you couldve bought a wii or ps3 and it breaks.my wii broke twice and ps3 is shit so i dont even play mine.so yeah

Nitro Vordex
Jun 6, 2009, 06:29 PM
So when is this thread gonna lock?

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 6, 2009, 06:31 PM
soon hopefully

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 6, 2009, 06:37 PM
If anything, I'd get a ps2. I have games and stuff for it. N64 too...

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 6, 2009, 07:03 PM
If anything, I'd get a ps2. I have games and stuff for it. N64 too...

y on gods green earth would someone get a ps2 much less an n64.LOL
ps2 is on its deathbed and n64 is a spirit.
Although n64 was badass

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 6, 2009, 07:14 PM
What console/portable systems/games/stuff do you have so far?

Common game items.txt
PERIPHERALS
1. Pelican Universal System Selector
2. N64, Ps1, Ps2 Pc Usb converter

TOOLS
1. Tri screw driver(Gba, Ds, Gc, Wii)
2. Nes, Snes, N64, Gb, Gamegear screw driver

Sega lists
My Dreamcast Games and items.txt
MY DREAMCAST GAMES
1. Sonic Adventure Ver 1.1
2. Sonic Adventure 2 Trial
3. Sonic Adventure 2
4. Sonic Shuffle
5. Shenmue
6. Toy Commander
7. Fur Fighters
8. Super Magnetic Neo
9. Rayman 2
10. Chu Chu Rocket
11. Toy Story 2
12. Wacky Races
13. MDK 2
14. Tomb Raider The Last Revelation
15. Power Stone
16. Slave Zero
17. Phantasy Star Online
18. Phantasy Star Online Vers 2
19. Star Wars Demolition
20. Generator Disk vol 1
22. Generator Disk vol 2
23. Alien Front Online w/mic
24:Seaman(used)
25: Evolution
26. Evolition 2

OTHER
1. Web Browser
2. Web Browser 2.0
3. ODCM Demo Disks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9x2, 10, 11
4. ODCM Magazine: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 9, 10, 11
5. ODCM Magazine w/o demo disks: 12
6. Sonic Adventure 2 Official Soundtrack

DREAMCAST AND PERIPHERALS
1. Dreamcast x2(Took original apart)
2. Controller x4, 1 trans blue
3. VMU x5(2 regular, 3 trans blue)
4. Jump Pack
5. Nexus 4 Meg x2(Took apart)
6. Massive Memory Card Plus
7. Backup modem
8. Extra phone line cable
9. Extra A/V cable
10. Extra power cable
11. Dc Keyboard
12. Game Shark Cdx
13. Performance Memory Card(used)
14. VMU(used)
15. Dc Mouse
16. Interact Starfire lightgun(used)
17. Mic
18. Dc Vga Box

SONIC ADVENTURE FIGURES
1. Sonic with base and Gold Ring
2. Tails with base and Gold Ring
3. Knuckles with base and Gold Ring
4. Large Sonic

STRATEGY GUIDES
1. Prima Sonic Adventure
2. Brady Games Sonic Adventure
3. Prima Sonic Adventure 2
4. Prima Shenmue
5. Acclaim Fur Fighters
6. Interplay and Bioware MDK 2
7. Prima Rayman 2
8. Prima Super Magnetic Neo
9. ODCM Codebook
10. Prima Tomb Raider The Last Revelation

CHEATS 'N CODES
1. Vol 1

My Gamegear Games and items.txt
MY GAMEGEAR GAMES
1. Sonic 1
2. Sonic Drift 2
3. Sonic Triple Trouble
4. Sonic Labyrinth
5. Tails Adventure
6. Sonic Blast
7. Chuck Rock
8. Choplifter III

GAMEGEAR AND PERIPHERALS
1. Gamegear
2. Big Gamegear recharable battery thing
3. Cleaning Gear

STRATEGY GUIDES
1. Sonic 1 &2 Official Player's Guide(Genesis and Gamegear)

My Genesis Games and items.txt(WIP)
MY GENESIS GAMES
1. Sonic 1
2. Sonic 2
3. Sonic 3
4. Sonic and Knuckles
5. Jurassic Park Rampage Edition
6. Jurassic Park
7. Wacky Worlds

GENESIS AND PERIPHERALS
1. Genesis
2. Controller(6 button)
3. Mouse
4. Game Genie

STRATEGY GUIDES
1. Sonic 1 &2 Official Player's Guide(Genesis and Gamegear)
2. Sonic 3 & Sonic CD Official Player's Guide
3. Sonic & Knuckles Official Player's Guide

Nintendo lists
My DS Games and items.txt
MY DS GAMES
1. Sonic Rush
2. Sonic Rush Adventure
4. Feel the Magic XY XX
5. Super Mario 64 DS
6. Metroid Prime Hunters- First Hunt (Demo)
7. Super Princess Peach
8. Zelda Phantom Hourglass(used)
9. Lego Indiana Jones
10. Final Fantasy 3

DS AND PERIPHERALS
1. Silver DS
2. Pelican Starter Kit
3. DS Carrying Case
4. DS Stylus 3 Pack
5. Datel Action Replay Max
6. Datel Action Replay DS

My Gameboy Advance Games and items.txt
MY GBA GAMES
1. Sonic Advance
2. Sonic Advance 2
3. Sonic Advance 3
4. Sonic Battle
5. Lady Sia
6. Rayman Advance
7. Super Mario Advance
8. Chu Chu Rocket
9. Sonic Pinball Party
10. Lego Starwars
11. Mario Cart Super Circuit
12. Gunstar Super Heroes

GBA VIDEO
1. Sonic X: A Super Sonic Hero

OTHER
1. Nintendo Power Advance 1, 2, 3

GBA AND PERIPHERALS
1.GameBoy Advance(Indigo)
2. Pelican Cover Grip Advance x2(Indigo, Grey)(Glacier, Grey)
3. Pelican Light Shield Advance(Indigo)
4. Game Boy Advance Carrying Case
5. Interact Game Storage Cases(8)
6. Nuby Cobra Magnilight(Glacier)
7. Interact Plug N' Play adaptor pack(Transparent purple)
8. Game link cable(Indigo)
9. Pelican Game jackets(Multi colors)
10. Pelican Power Grip Advance(Glacier)
12. Datel Action Replay Max

PERIPHERALS I MADE
1. Wrist Strap

STRATEGY GUIDES
1. Versus Books Sonic Adventure 2 Battle/Sonic Advance
2. Brady Games Super Mario Advance
3. Prima Sonic Advance 2
4. Brady Games Mario Cart Super Circuit

My Gamecube Games and items.txt
MY GAMECUBE GAMES
1. Sonic Adventure Dx
2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
3. Shadow The Hedgehog
3. Luigi's Mansion
4. Super Mario Sunshine
5. Starfox Adventures
6. Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2
7. Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 Card
8. Sonic Mega Collection
9. Jedi Knight Outcast
10. Sonic Riders
11. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
12. BloodRayne

OTHER
1. Nintendo Power vol 150, 151, 155, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161
2. Gamecube Pc mini disk x2

GAMECUBE AND PERIPHERALS
1. Gamecube (Jet)
2. Controler x2 (Indigo/Clear)(Jet)
3. Pelican Extension Cable
4. Nyko Gba-GC link (Indigo)
5. Nyko 4 Mb 59B Memory Card (Indigo)
6. Mad Catz Memory Cube 59 x2 (Grey)(Translucent)
7. Memory Card 59
8. Memory Card 251
9. Wavebird Wireless Controller
10. Nyko 8 Mb Memory Card (Black)
11. Modem Adaptor
12. Pelican Starter Kit
13. Gameboy Player
14. Datel Action Replay
15. BBA Adaptor

STRATEGY GUIDES
1. Versus Books: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle/Sonic Advance
2. Prima Shadow the Hedgehog
2. Prima Luigi's Mansion
3. Prima Super Mario Sunshine
4. Prima Starfox Adventures
5. Brady Games Starfox Adventures
6. Versus Books: Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II
7. Nintendo Power Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

My N64 Games and items.txt
OTHER
1. N64 Controller Joystick replacement

N64 AND PERIPHERALS
2. Memory Card Plus Clear 256KB(used)
3. Performance Memory Card Plus(used)
4. Memory Card 4X(used)
5. Pelican Tilt Pak(used)
6. Pelican Quake Pack plus(used)
7. Yobo N64 4MB Ram Expander
8. Controller Atomic Purple(used)

My Nes Games and items.txt
NES AND PERIPHERALS
2. FC Super Loader Lightgun
3. Nes Controller(used)

My Revolution Games and items.txt
MY WII GAMES
1. Sonic Wild Fire
3. Wii Sports
3. Lego Starwars Complete Saga(used)
4. Lego Indiana Jones

WII AND PERIPHERALS
1. Wii
2. Wii Remote
3. SD 1 GB Memory Card
4. Datel Power Saves
5. Classic Cntroller

STRATEGY GUIDES
1. Prima Sonic Wild Fire

My Snes Games and items.txt
SNES AND PERIPHERALS
2. Super Nes Controller

Sony lists
My Ps1 Games and items.txt
PS1 AND PERIPHERALS
2. Performance Memory Card 2X trans red(used)
3. Dual Shock 2(Ocean Blue)

My Ps2 Games and items.txt
MY PS2 GAMES
1. Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge
2. Shadow The Hedgehog
3. Sonic Heroes
4. Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
5. BloodRayne
6. BloodRayne 2

PS2 AND PERIPHERALS
2. 8MB Memory Card
3. Dual Shock 2(Ocean Blue)

STRATEGY GUIDES
1. Prima Shadow the Hedgehog
2. Prima Sonic Heroes
3. Prima BloodRayne
4. Bradygames BloodRayne 2

My Ps3 Games and items.txt
STRATEGY GUIDES
1. Prima Sonic Next

My Psp Games and items.txt
MY PSP GAMES
1. Infected

Microsoft lists
My Xbox Games and items.txt
MY XBOX GAMES
1. BloodRayne
2. BloodRayne 2

My Xbox 360 Games and items.txt
STRATEGY GUIDES
1. Prima Sonic Next

SNK lists
My NGPC Games and items.txt
MY NEOGEO POCKET COLOR GAMES
1. Sonic Pocket Adventure

NEOGEO POCKET COLOR AND PERIPHERALS
1. NeoGeo Pocket Color(blue)

Nitro Vordex
Jun 6, 2009, 07:20 PM
Didn't ask for your life story.

REQUESTING SPOILER-BOX.

And N64 was awesome, so watch what you say Phoenix.

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 6, 2009, 08:42 PM
Didn't ask for your life story.

REQUESTING SPOILER-BOX.

And N64 was awesome, so watch what you say Phoenix.

i never said the n64 wasnt great i said it was badass.Sometimes u should read it all instead of being a dick

Kylie
Jun 6, 2009, 10:46 PM
Sorry you went through all that! :( This makes me paranoid about my 360.

SStrikerR
Jun 7, 2009, 12:23 AM
I logged in just to tell you guys I'm laughing my ass off at this right now.
Sorry that that happened to you delete, but your thread is lol. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:
I should unignore pheonix, his posts make these threads 10x funnier.

Nitro, you're such a dick. *joking*

McLaughlin
Jun 7, 2009, 01:52 AM
Had my launch console until Christmas last year when I got my Elite. Gave the old one to my brother, who had it until March before it start red-lighting on him. Called Microsoft up on a Friday, got the coffin on the Monday, sent it out that evening, got it back on Thursday of the same week. Free of charge.

Sucks you had a rough go with yours, but I can't relate to the problem.

thunder-ray
Jun 7, 2009, 02:04 AM
My 360 works just fine.
For now :D

i never said the n64 wasnt great i said it was badass.Sometimes u should read it all instead of being a dickSpeak for yourself :roll:

Delete
Jun 7, 2009, 09:38 AM
then dont say u hate the 360 delete.

I should just leave it alone, but I can't.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/opinion

You may of never heard of it, but guess what, it's a real word that you learn in Elementary School.
When you are old enough to go there, maybe they will teach it to you.

Ryna
Jun 7, 2009, 11:36 AM
I'm locking this thread since it is going in circles.