PDA

View Full Version : Question with story mode

xJuggaTechx
Jun 1, 2009, 06:57 PM
Well, I've passed the Second seed attack on the star colony, it was the one in the Food Storeage area... I believe... Well, Not i'm lost, because I was stupid and didn't pay attention to what the characters were saying.. Can anyone turn me in the right direction?

Dhylec
Jun 1, 2009, 07:07 PM
Are you playing online or offline? What kind of direction you need?

ashley50
Jun 1, 2009, 07:13 PM
starting over doesn't hurt. And this time, pay attention.

xJuggaTechx
Jun 1, 2009, 07:34 PM
>.< But that will take forever... Gah.... T.T

Dhylec
Jun 1, 2009, 07:38 PM
Usually, you can start the mission over, not necessarily the whole game.

xJuggaTechx
Jun 1, 2009, 07:42 PM
I haven't even started the mission, I don't know where to go for the mission.. Thats the problem... Hehe....

Ruru
Jun 1, 2009, 08:01 PM
need a bit more detail here @.@;
are you offline, online, version 1, aoti? what are you playing? are you playing story mode, extra mode?

xJuggaTechx
Jun 1, 2009, 09:33 PM
I'm not playing the game at the moment, I'm playing Phantasy Star Universe, I'm currently at the space colony. I just finished the mission after you have left Karen. The Food Storage one, where he overhears the headmaster talking. I need to know what to do now, where do I go? Is that enough information? Oh, I'm playing Storymode.

I mean i'm not playing the game right now, i'm on the computer.. It's downstairs waiting for me to play it. lol

SabZero
Jun 2, 2009, 07:32 AM
You're playing Episode 1, right, as Ethan?

Whenever you're stuck, go to your room and talk to your Partner MAchine, he will give you hints or reminders on where you need to go next to advance the story.

Ruru
Jun 2, 2009, 10:15 AM
ahh the topic was moved. i was wondering where this went lol.

as sabzero put it. go talk to your PM anytime you lose your way it should give you subtle hints about where to go next. also i think your vision phone in your room usually gives hints on where you can go what you can do next. if all else fails head up to gaurdians HQ and see if anything you do up there has any effect on the push of the story line.

it's really been a while since i played in story mode as ethan so i cant remember what to do next so i hope that helps.

xJuggaTechx
Jun 2, 2009, 06:14 PM
Well, I've gone to my room thousands of times, and my PM only asks if I was store something or do the Synthesis stuff, nothing more.. And HQ doesn't help ,the resptionist only says 'Great job with the SEED' =.=

Anduril
Jun 2, 2009, 06:35 PM
I think I know where you are (Chapter 8?) and what you need to do. When you talk to PETE choose the P-machinery option. I think that should get you going.

SabZero
Jun 3, 2009, 08:19 AM
Well, I've gone to my room thousands of times, and my PM only asks if I was store something or do the Synthesis stuff, nothing more.. And HQ doesn't help ,the resptionist only says 'Great job with the SEED' =.=

Choose the "talk" option.

xJuggaTechx
Jun 3, 2009, 08:36 AM
Hehe.... Yea I finally figured it out, and continued on with the storyline. I actually just got done beating the game. I wish I could get Network, but er.... I don't have anything to make the connection. Thanks anyways guys.