PDA

View Full Version : "When are we getting *insert update or reward here*?"

Tetsaru
Jun 2, 2009, 06:11 PM
Every time I look around on these forums, I see one of these:

"Does anyone know when we're getting ____?"

"When are we getting our event rewards?"

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!? ASK SEGAC IN ALL THEIR DIVINE INTELLIGENCE WHEN WE'RE GETTING THIS SHIT!

If we already know about it, there will be news about it on the front fucking page, and AT LEAST one popular thread discussing it on the forum. Even the OFFICIAL FUCKING WEBSITE AND FORUMS should say something about it, or maybe even PSUPedia, granted that the articles are accurate enough. If it's not in one of those places, WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHEN THE FUCK WE'RE GOING TO GET THE FUCKING CONTENT, OKAY!? Now shut the fuck up, and stop spamming up the forums with your noob-ass questions.

Geez, the stupidity of some people amazes me... search engines were created for a reason. =/

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/tetsaru_arigashi/searchB4startingthread.gif

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who is utterly annoyed by this...

Nitro Vordex
Jun 2, 2009, 06:16 PM
"When are we getting *insert update or reward here*?"

When Sega feels like it.

Delete
Jun 2, 2009, 09:27 PM
I agree with ya Tetsaru.

Heres what I tell anyone who asks those kind of questions.
"I dunno, let me go in the future and find out"

Powder Keg
Jun 2, 2009, 09:39 PM
lol, the search pic will never get old.

Let's just tell them the time machine's broken, so we don't know.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 2, 2009, 10:00 PM
I agree completely.

Dhylec
Jun 2, 2009, 10:35 PM
lol, the search pic will never get old.

Let's just tell them the time machine's broken, so we don't know.
Heh, they will not like that answer.

I like that search anigif, so I soup it up a bit for pointers.
[spoiler-box]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/dhylec/search1st.gif
[/spoiler-box]

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 11:01 AM
Since I've been seeing like 4 a month on this subject, add, "HOW DO I MAKE MONEYZ" to this thread.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 3, 2009, 01:12 PM
By selling stuffz. =~.^=

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 01:14 PM
REALLY?!?! lol.
People don't seem to get that. Do runs, level up, sell rares. DUH...Yet there's a new thread about that in general every week.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 3, 2009, 01:19 PM
You can sell rares again in psu? In Pso Dc/Pc you can, but in Ep1&2 they only sell for 10 Mesta. =~.~=

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 08:20 PM
I meant in player shops lol. If you haven't played PSU I understand why your like wtf?!
Each player can have a his/her own shop in their room, where they can set the prices of each item sold there. If people like the prices, they buy it.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 3, 2009, 11:35 PM
Ah .

Rasputin
Jun 5, 2009, 05:19 PM
You're playing PSU. Nothing you ever get is truly a reward.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 5, 2009, 08:12 PM
You're playing vidya gaems. Nothing you ever get is truly a reward.
Fix'd?

_Vyser_
Jun 9, 2009, 09:42 AM
Thank you Tetsaru! I completely understand how you feel about this. I believe it was just 1-2 weeks ago that there were like 3 "When do we get StD rewards?" topics ON THE FRONT PAGE!...I sometimes wonder if people just automatically hit "New Topic" before even looking what might be on the front page.

Also, awesome gif! XD

ashley50
Jun 9, 2009, 10:36 AM
people just need to LEARN how to read...and try looking around first before asking.

But Internet people are just too lazy to just do that...they want it infront of them without looking, be spoonfed like an infant.

also yeah...I might use your search.gif if i see a lot of topics coming soon which I'm sure I will.

NDW
Jun 22, 2009, 12:45 AM
I agree completely.

This.

DreXxiN
Jun 25, 2009, 07:52 AM
It's common knowledge that updates will always come tomorrow.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 25, 2009, 11:26 AM
Updates are overrated.

MattyNator26
Aug 27, 2009, 10:00 PM
people, youve gotta realize, alot of people on the Internet would get hit by a parked car if possible, they have no common sense.....geez, this forum is full of stupid people who dont even bother to fakking look around before posting, and this bullshit involving 'when will *insert item or event here* come out?' seriously noobs, if we knew when it would come out without DOING THE FAKKING RESEARCH ON IT we wouldnt waste our time playing online gmes, we would rather spend our time making millions if not billions or trillions of dollars telling people what will happen in the future.........seriously people who post that crap should see a doctor, because they could have a disease known as 'EXTREME STUPIDITY SYNDROME'

Volcompat321
Aug 27, 2009, 10:53 PM
So, are you for, or against this type of thread?
If your against it, get out!