PDA

View Full Version : Mag Diwari help

GenGen
Jun 3, 2009, 12:08 AM
Okay. I'm attempting to make a Diwari, but since there are no guides, I don't know which section ID type it needs to evolve. Is it A or B?
Also, how would you recommend I go about feeding it? I want the stats to be somewhere around 5/95/100/0 or 5/100/95/0.

My main question is about the section ID, so that's all I really need answered. I guess I could figure out the rest myself. Anyway. Thanks for reading.

Ketchup345
Jun 3, 2009, 12:24 AM
Having near 100 DEX is very close to insane in my opinion. I'd aim for 5/145/50/0 or even 5/135/60/0 if you want high ATA from your Mag.

According to this guide: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1028
It says: SKYLY, PINKAL, or YELLOWBOZE at level 100 with the stats 5 Defense, 45 Power, 50 Dex, and 0 Mind.

psofan219
Jun 3, 2009, 01:15 AM
I must border on it then, because my MAG has 104 DEX (to put my HUnewear's ATA at max). It makes a hell of a difference, and is worth it in my opinion. As soon as I hit my 70's, I can easily power through the Forest. But this isn't about me, so sorry for getting side-tracked. Anyways, no one here can tell you how to make your MAG. It's up to you. According to what Ketchup345 provided, you'll need (as it's clear as day in his post, but I'm gonna post it anyways, just 'cause I feel like it. He gets the credit though...) either Skyly, Pinkal, or Yellowboze. However, what he left out was that it needs to be on a female Ranger (male Rangers can't make Diwari), and the formula is DEF + POW = DEX + MIND. Doesn't necesarilly have to be the one provided by Ketchup, but it's a nice one to follow if you're after POW for a MAG. It's included in the link, just thought I'd bring it up anyways...

In my honest opinion, I don't see why people follow guides. It technically doesn't make it their MAG then... Not saying anything, just don't understand it. It loses that unique feeling of being your own if you follow a guide in my opinion... Eh, I'm just rambling now. Sorry.