PDA

View Full Version : Yiel-senba or Armas Line?

tadtwisted
Jun 3, 2009, 02:42 AM
I need you help guys, my techer currently has a :neutral: Yiel-Senba but looking at the stats im wondering if I should get her a :neutral: Armas line

Name Item Type Rarity Acc Att Def End Eva Ment Tech Req H A B E
Armas Line Line Shield 12 25 50 181 4 320 202 50 - X X X X
Yiel-senba Line Shield 15 - - -- 256 - 360 210 - 136 X - X X

Overall the yiel-senba is better but the armas gives me 4 end and 50 tech (as a techer i dont care about acc,att or a arm slot)

For my gunmaster and fighmaster i gave them a armas line and my protranser has a Rabol Orachio and unless the bring out more armor I believe these are the all around best armors in the game

P.S. - I know you all think :neutral: armor sucks but I like them so please dont post how you think :neutral: is garbage

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 03:10 AM
0% armor is shit....
I'm jk of course.

I personally prefer the 4 slots. The stats aren't too big a difference, I say if you have the units for all 4 slots, go with the Armas.
EDIT: also as a techer you wont need the evp from the yiel.

tadtwisted
Jun 3, 2009, 04:30 AM
0% armor is shit....
I'm jk of course.

I personally prefer the 4 slots. The stats aren't too big a difference, I say if you have the units for all 4 slots, go with the Armas.
EDIT: also as a techer you wont need the evp from the yiel.

but as a techer what would i put into the arm slot that would be useful?

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 06:19 AM
Well when I play FT I use bows. I use L/kk or V power for that slot.

mvffin
Jun 3, 2009, 09:38 AM
techers don't need Evp? lulz

Gibdozer
Jun 3, 2009, 09:44 AM
I wear Armas on my Acrotecher I think its the best armor in the game for those who can equip it. Using is believing try the Armas out, it's expensive, but if you decide its not for you just resell it.

jumbojim2010
Jun 3, 2009, 09:49 AM
techers don't need Evp? lulz Well they dont really. Mine has over 1000 evp, when i am hunting a vijeri resist on my techer nothing on the level hurts me except the fire cannon things and howzer. when i do on my gunmaster whos only 3 levels lower than my techer everything damages me, every single thing. Still aint found the resist yet either lol

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 12:49 PM
techers don't need Evp? lulz

Uh, FT's don't I know that. I have 1400+ with armor. 150 female newman.

Well they dont really. Mine has over 1000 evp, when i am hunting a vijeri resist on my techer nothing on the level hurts me except the fire cannon things and howzer. when i do on my gunmaster whos only 3 levels lower than my techer everything damages me, every single thing. Still aint found the resist yet either lol

Yea, EVP and MST is awesome on the FT's and on WB S2 I get hit for about 50-100 damage, more if creatures are buffed obviously. That's also counting my light armor of course. WB S doesn't even touch me. I can literally stand there and not get hit with any spells, even from sorcerers.

Warlock01
Jun 4, 2009, 05:33 PM
i think its time for me to start playing ft now.