PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it

DelsaberHUNTER
Feb 18, 2003, 03:16 PM
I have PSO and i am LV.60 offline, i really want to get online with it, but since i have AOL i have to get another ISP which means i will be paying 13$ or more per month. is it worth the money to get online?

polishedweasel
Feb 18, 2003, 03:46 PM
Yes i do beleive that PSO online is worth the money. Although I dont think at all that AOL is worth the money that you have to pay each month for service. I think AOL sucks and nobody should have it. That's what Cable and AIM are for. But after you get that all set up online is the greatest! Just don't take anything from people that are too eager to give you stuff. Those are usually dupers. And the corruption, that makes me mad when that happens. Aside all that PSO online is the Shizzle!

DelsaberHUNTER
Feb 18, 2003, 04:06 PM
ok what ISP do you think is worth the money? which one is the best? my mom is hookes on AOL and i cant get her to change her mind.

MonoxideChild
Feb 18, 2003, 04:33 PM
Tell her to get cable internet threw AOL. Problem fixed.

Sedyne
Feb 18, 2003, 11:03 PM
On 2003-02-18 12:16, DelsaberHUNTER wrote:
I have PSO and i am LV.60 offline, i really want to get online with it, but since i have AOL i have to get another ISP which means i will be paying 13$ or more per month. is it worth the money to get online?

not anymore.

thewiredknight
Feb 18, 2003, 11:24 PM
Ok it is questionable unless you switch ISPs because now you will be payin $20 a month for PSO. How badly do you want to play?