PDA

View Full Version : 2 Nar Lillies in one hour

Darkoni
Feb 18, 2003, 04:31 PM
i was just wondering if it was weird that i managed to see 2 narlillies in one hour, i saw one of them in caves 1 and the other in caves 2 in normal mode and they both dropped a general/mind.

kagero
Feb 18, 2003, 05:02 PM
thats pretty cool to see 2 of them in such a short period of time...but i would say it wasnt that lucky dropping only general mind... I just found one this morning in caves 2 and it dropped devil/battle...last one I saw dropped god/mind...hehe...but like i said pretty good to find two of them in one run!

GandorDurin
Feb 18, 2003, 05:25 PM
Best God/Mind hunt I ever had:

Room with 6 Lilies, 3 Nars in about a half hour, all dropping God/Minds. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cloud_01
Feb 18, 2003, 06:52 PM
The quickest time I've ever found a rare enemy by piping was in 6 minutes.

It was a Mil Lily. I got a Demolition Comet from it too.

Palimak
Feb 18, 2003, 07:03 PM
Where is that room with the 6 lilies? I know I've seen it before but I forgot if I was doing a quest or if it was just on a normal run. Don't feel like testing it out... I hate the caves.

klepto
Feb 18, 2003, 07:38 PM
I saw a nar the other day, in the normal caves with my FO. Killed it and it dropped a dragon HP, which is a pretty good find in my opinion

ChibiMyu
Feb 18, 2003, 07:56 PM
My only experience with multiple rare enemies in short periods of time is with Pal Rappies. "Ok, Mom, just five more minutes, I need to kill this... Pal Rappy?! Oh joy, let me just do the next room and kill... another Pal Rappy o_O!!" As for lilies, it's the opposite. I'll spend an hour looking for one, go away, and then find one on my next Ice Spinner quest. ;_;