PDA

View Full Version : Going again for round 2?

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jun 9, 2009, 12:09 PM
Y'know, I'm so close to having my character finally hit lvl100, and yet I've been thinking about making another character to go for the same goal. To see similarities and differences.

For those of you who've already achieved lvl100 in PS: P, have you ever thought about making another character as such? (That means you DeinoK, I;m talking to you XD)

panzer_unit
Jun 9, 2009, 12:24 PM
I made 2 characters after earning PS:Perfect with my first, mostly due to inventory issues trying to keep skills/gear for all jobs in one place... also I wanted to see SUV's and Beast stats after playing a Human all along.

DarkRealm
Jun 9, 2009, 07:16 PM
I have 3, lvl 100 newman, lvl 55 Beast, and lvl 5 Cast (nothing to brag about here)

I just want to try the nanoblast and the SUV weapon system :)

In addition, I love to dress my characters up to mimic certain other anime characters lol, I just love the colourful clothes PSP present at shops lol.

Pheeel
Jun 9, 2009, 07:37 PM
I want to see Newman as MasterForce and Beast Nanoblasts lol

After PS-Perfect I would definitely consider it, but I am having trouble finding 2-3 players interested in completing the multi-mode titles. Perhaps when I get bored I'll go through the story again with my new character :)

Since I have been playing a lot of AM/FM lately on my CAST and I got tired of playing GM, I'm most likely going to try a female Newman MF next. Already decided on a name :)

**I attached her pic can you recognise her?

DarkRealm
Jun 9, 2009, 07:46 PM
Since I have been playing a lot of AM/FM lately on my CAST and I got tired of playing GM, I'm most likely going to try a female Newman MF next. Already decided on a name :)

Can you recognise her?
http://www.freewebs.com/ladyofstorytellers/roses.jpg

Pirotessa Merestianna, did you draw it ?

DarkRealm
Jun 9, 2009, 07:56 PM
((Greetings M-san)) Pheel, is that website yours?

Pheeel
Jun 9, 2009, 08:07 PM
:) Yeah, I always liked Pirotess when I watched Lodoss.

Oops, I've removed the link since it wasn't my site.
I'm not the artist though, I'm not sure who drew it but it looks so nice :D

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jun 9, 2009, 09:33 PM
When I get my female beast to lvl100, I'm considering making two more characters. A male and female human character, acromasters. Just to see what the differences in strength are like. I've already started on a human male but not a female.

panzer_unit
Jun 10, 2009, 08:35 AM
You can get to like lv70 and open up all of the highest-level missions in 20 hours of play, I forgot how crazy fast PS:P progresses early on lol.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Jun 10, 2009, 02:58 PM
IT is a bit crazy fast in the beginning