PDA

View Full Version : Secret Rare Quest

silen
Jun 9, 2009, 05:19 PM
i stumbled on to a secret rare quest which is for 1-6 players. however when i try to do it by myself with 2 in-game characters (lou and hyuga) i reach a point where there are four red buttons on the floor in front of a door when i step on one it turn green but the second i step off of it it goes back to red. i suspect that all four have to be stepped on for the red door in front of them to become unlocked. so does this mean i need to group with three other actual players to unlock that door or am i missing something?

str898mustang
Jun 9, 2009, 05:38 PM
That was the rare mission u got. Yes u need 4 people to unlock the door.

Sexy_Raine
Jun 9, 2009, 07:07 PM
It takes 4 actual ppl, to open it and NPC's do not count. Those rooms only lead to a few extra enemies, sometimes a rare spawn, plus a possible made 10* weps.They aren't necessary to beat the mission though.

Also, if you plan to go into those rooms next time make sure you have an actual team of +4 before you start, no one can join outside of the party during the mission.

Hope this helps.

silen
Jun 9, 2009, 09:56 PM
thanks so much that was definitely a huge help. i suspected something was askew when i was running on the buttons for ages with no results lol. now to find three other actual people lol. >.<