PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Looking for:

Heromayne
Jun 9, 2009, 10:52 PM
TaLoN (a 12x Cast-Fighmaster) Saundra (a 9x Beast-Fortefighter) and I (a 9x Cast-Acrofighter) are looking for:

Any 9x+ Newman FORCE; need a buffing Fortetecher.

Any 9x+ Beast/CAST Fortefighter or Fighmaster with a decent pallet.

Any 9x+ CAST Gunmaster or Fortegunner.

We do basically any run, we're not white beast spammers; sorry. (But we could be)

We mostly spam Mother Brain, Desert Goliath, and Dulk Fakis. However, we do De Rol Le, etc... quite frequently. We play as much as we can every day, but keeping up shouldn't be too hard because we try to do rare runs as much as possible.

We're looking into starting to spam:

Flowery Pursuit
Dancing Birds
Lightning Beasts

If you would like to have an interview type of deal, where we just talk to you about simple things like... how much you play, where you live, your pallet, etc then please message [B]NDS Hero on XBox Live with a message saying something like "I'de like to try out" or something along the lines of getting info from this thread. Thank you. <3

Heromayne
Jun 10, 2009, 10:35 AM
Bump. :x

Legendria
Jun 10, 2009, 12:53 PM
Try out?

I'd hang with you guys on my second CAST but you seem a bit too serious.

Heromayne
Jun 10, 2009, 01:06 PM
Nah. We're chill as ever. I just like stuff to look formal. :p

ab2502
Jun 10, 2009, 07:13 PM
ill play with u guys GT: yx ANDREW xy

ZeroKamikaze
Jun 10, 2009, 07:29 PM
If you can catch me, I'll play. Best part is I actually have one of each of what your looking for. Gt: ZeroKamikazeZX, see sig for char info

Heromayne
Jun 11, 2009, 04:35 PM
All three of you were contacted last night :p we'll still take more people though! A couple more possibly. (:

Thanks;
-Hero.