PDA

View Full Version : AotI Rabol Orachio or Armas Line?

Oniyoru
Jun 11, 2009, 07:48 AM
Which one is better?
---------------
Whats the animation of evading of Armas Line?

Wolfette
Jun 11, 2009, 08:07 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/2/3182/rabol_orachio/

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/2/1636/armas_line/

All the informations are on this site, so you could have figured out it by yourself.
Obviously,armas win.
But there is class restriction attached to it. For both, actually. and each one have restriction the other doesn't have.
So it just depend of your class, since you got no choice.

Oniyoru
Jun 11, 2009, 08:20 AM
About stats I checked earlier...n I liked more orachio than armas (Armas have atk boots that I dun need that much since I have Vijerina Power)
But I was in doubt yet...

N well when I realized about the class stuff I already had posted so I'm trying to discover Armas animation to maybe put on my AT (She's with Serafi n I like her feathers animation)

Wolfette
Jun 11, 2009, 08:54 AM
Orachio offers no boost, and every bit of atp count :o
Anyhow, i don't know the animation of armas. If you now ppl who own armas, ask them directly, prolly be faster.

desturel
Jun 11, 2009, 09:05 AM
Which one is better?

Seems like a pretty moot point. If you are a class that can use a Orachio you can't use Armas. If you are a class that can use Armas, you can't use Orachio. So the "better" armor of the two is the one your class can use.

If you are a Guntecher, Orachio is the better armor.
If you are a Gunmaster, Armas is the better armor.
If you are a Fighgunner, Orachio is the better armor.
If you are a Fighmaster, Armas is the better armor.

It seems pretty straight forward to me.

Anyway, to be more on topic, Armas is currently the "better" armor because you can get the board which means you can get percentages above 30%. If you are the type that doesn't care about percentages, get a neutral Armas and a neutral Orachio and you are set for whatever class you want to play.

Shivah
Jun 12, 2009, 11:57 AM
Armas, of course

Darki
Jun 13, 2009, 04:11 AM
Armas, of course

Because Fighgunner can use Armas, of course. <.< (Shivi no me seas n00b, hija. ¬¬)

I'm shocked on how 6 out of 7 people (at this moment) voted for Armas line when the poll is about Fighgunners (And I'm the one who voted Orachio, lol). Seems people love to read carefully... *shrugs*

Tsavo
Jun 13, 2009, 04:22 AM
Orachio, sense, well, its the one you can use. Throw a Cati/Stamina in there while you're at it and be Megid immunes! Rejoice!

Oniyoru
Jun 13, 2009, 09:21 AM
Orachio, sense, well, its the one you can use. Throw a Cati/Stamina in there while you're at it and be Megid immunes! Rejoice!

Even my AT Caseal (Female have more STA), with Armas Line n Paradi on extra (Paradi gives 5 STA) die by megids >.>'
Imunity? Vijerina/Resist =0

Tsavo
Jun 13, 2009, 11:32 AM
With a Cati/Stamina and an Orachio even males can hit 21 STA (my male GT is at 23), which is the magic number. You'll need units for resisting everything else of course but its still nice.

Also depends on the type of megid too I suppose. Like you couldn't take a Jarba megid in the face. Weak Deljaban megid though, could take those as long as you healed when needed.