PDA

View Full Version : Mission AoI: Innocent Girl

Oniyoru
Jun 12, 2009, 02:24 AM
I think a lot of ppl r waiting for this side-story mission...
Some for items there...
N some for probably Viviene's Fludge n that Whitill Wing (or sommething like that o.o) being the prizes of Rank S at A =p

But I do have a question, n since some ppl here played JP version =3 here my question:
What the answers to Viviene actually change o.o? Item received? Path? Wha? o.o
U can change answer everytime u go there? (Like EP3)

TY ^_^

Zaladin
Jun 12, 2009, 11:21 AM
Where is the mission btw?

Mytorie
Jun 12, 2009, 11:33 AM
GRM shop on Parum, talk to the person at the counter right when you walk in

dentRED
Jun 12, 2009, 11:41 AM
im pretty confused about the extra not openable doors....

and how do you receive Vivienne's fluge and Whitill wing???

i never really read anything about the mission and its secrets but now i just need help with these things... 0_o

Fayle and Lynx
Jun 12, 2009, 11:54 AM
The doors will open the more runs you do.
To properly progress through the levels you MUST NOT skip the beginning scenes. They will slowly change each time you play Innocent Girl until you can finally receive the prizes.

Nyaire x

Falke
Jun 12, 2009, 11:58 AM
I've been skipping the beginning scenes every time and I got my Whitill Wing just fine.

You just need to keep doing it over and over! You'll get your wings eventually!

Arika
Jun 12, 2009, 12:12 PM
Just skip all the scene that u already viewed, it doesn't matter.
(there is option for that)

Nobody can tell you how many runs u need to do to unlock stuffs, because it is all depend on luck. If viviane asked you many question within a run, then you are lucky.

Darius_Drake
Jun 12, 2009, 12:45 PM
Man I can't wait to start doing this run.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 12, 2009, 12:58 PM
After saying that she needed to be more assertive I think for some reason I offended Vivienne. She gave me that look that said "Sure I'll be more assertive, after I use your stomach as a hot water bag! MUWHAHAHAHAHA!". Maybe she's not so Innocent after all...

Overlord Zenon
Jun 12, 2009, 02:00 PM
she asked me alot of questions till i got to the last area...a gun killed me when it spawned...

goldbrease
Jun 12, 2009, 02:08 PM
in the second area i keep dying in the room with 4 turrets.

Falke
Jun 12, 2009, 02:28 PM
in the second area i keep dying in the room with 4 turrets.
Run right in, grab the key, turn left and hit th switch, and then run to the opposite side and get the other. It'll disable the turrets.

goldbrease
Jun 12, 2009, 02:34 PM
gah, didn't know there was switches, once the mobs spawn the turrets track you....
ok wierd. i think i finished section 3 ran to the end of the halway whent into auto run as changing areas normaly does but.. no area change and i can't move O.o and i have not dced... i'm regening pp however.....

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 12, 2009, 02:35 PM
this may sound like a dumb question, but
where is innocent girl?
the reason i ask is because no where that i have looked tells me. its very, very, very, frustrating.

Ezodagrom
Jun 12, 2009, 02:37 PM
>.>;
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165294

Falke
Jun 12, 2009, 02:37 PM
Also I recommend once you reach stage 4 to stay by the door and kill the enemies from there.

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 12, 2009, 02:38 PM
thank you.

Heromayne
Jun 12, 2009, 02:39 PM
Vivienne Fluge = epic fail. I'll use a Star Atomizer, kthnx.

goldbrease
Jun 12, 2009, 02:40 PM
i think i'm bugged, i cant move or use menus or anything..... fudge! she asked me 6 questions to!

i'm stuck at the end f the hallway to area4 and can't move my controls or go to the next area or access my menus.

Legendria
Jun 12, 2009, 03:10 PM
Is this mission permanent?

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 12, 2009, 03:11 PM
how do i get the key in the second area without dying?

Falke
Jun 12, 2009, 03:14 PM
Run right in, grab the key, turn left and hit the switch, and then run to the opposite side and get the other. It'll disable the turrets.

I assume this is the key you mean?

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 12, 2009, 03:17 PM
no, the in the second area that explodes when you take it.

Falke
Jun 12, 2009, 03:18 PM
That key is a trap (you can tell by the more purple colour). Shoot it from a distance and enemies will spawn.

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 12, 2009, 03:19 PM
so this mission is not fighmaster friendly?

Falke
Jun 12, 2009, 03:21 PM
I haven't tried slashing it, so I couldn't tell you! Care to be my guinea pig? :3

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 12, 2009, 03:24 PM
works if you target attack it

goldbrease
Jun 12, 2009, 03:28 PM
yes it is.

MelanyKoura
Jun 12, 2009, 03:39 PM
How do you get her card from this mission? I got to a certain point when something was bothering Vivienne. When I didn't consent, the entire convo string went on and next run, Viv reverted to how she was before the situation came up. Perhaps you have to give consent? I'm a little confused.

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 12, 2009, 03:42 PM
how do i get thru the room in area 2 with the two floating turrets????????????????

MelanyKoura
Jun 12, 2009, 03:44 PM
how do i get thru the room in area 2 with the two floating turrets????????????????

Um, you didn't notice the switches under them? Well anyway, just shoot the switches.

Falke
Jun 12, 2009, 03:46 PM
Melany, I haven't gotten that far yet, so I couldn't tell you.

Blade Edge, look around. See under the turrets? Those big buttons on the wall? Just... hit them.

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 12, 2009, 03:47 PM
are they shoot only? (fighmaster)

Falke
Jun 12, 2009, 03:49 PM
Hit them and find out!

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 12, 2009, 03:50 PM
k worked thnks

Oniyoru
Jun 12, 2009, 03:52 PM
Funny I opened the topic to make a question... many replies no answer >.>

Falke
Jun 12, 2009, 03:54 PM
I don't think what you answer to her really matters, as long as it's not the misleading one. For the new paths etc you just need to keep running the level over and over. They open eventually.

MelanyKoura
Jun 12, 2009, 03:56 PM
Just give appropriate answers to her questions. When she starts asking ones pertaining to you, just answer in the best manner you can. I can't list off the questions and answers because I don't remember them all... but just answer with what you think is best. It should work most of the time.

Triple_S
Jun 12, 2009, 04:04 PM
This and Magashi Plan make me hate PSU due to it's lag.

Hitstun and damage take enough time to register that you can get killed in the amount of time it takes.

Healing? Hah. No amount of quick reflexes can save you here; if you take damage and heal INSTANTLY, you still have to wait at least a half-second for it to take effect most of the time... and depending on what's going on, you're probably dead by the time it works.

Legendria
Jun 12, 2009, 04:22 PM

Personal problem, I rarely ever get the amount of delay youre talking about.

Heromayne
Jun 12, 2009, 05:16 PM
I did it for the last 8 hours. Only failed once.
And that's because I didn't know how to do the trap room in block 2.

/pro.

Riviera
Jun 12, 2009, 05:40 PM
I've was getting S rank in the last 6~7 runs, but when i got owned by a surprise foie, granting me a B rank, it gave a new animation with Vivi QQing and going emo. Then i restarted, allowed vahras to kill me, got C, and got new animation... after scolding her, lets see if vivi doesnt cower next time and avoids those "especialy" dangerous rooms. I'll get an A now to see what changes...

Oniyoru
Jun 12, 2009, 06:02 PM

Hitstun and damage take enough time to register that you can get killed in the amount of time it takes.

Healing? Hah. No amount of quick reflexes can save you here; if you take damage and heal INSTANTLY, you still have to wait at least a half-second for it to take effect most of the time... and depending on what's going on, you're probably dead by the time it works.

Man the problem, in my case is being killed in one or two hits on A o.o
So no reflex (Resta/Trimate), nor Giresta (Har/Quick), nor Orpa / HP Restore save me there =0
Maybe invincibility should help me there >.> but I forgot my Apsaras on PSO

What I do? Well...Twin handguns all the way XD......or run C or B XD

RED_cast
Jun 12, 2009, 06:31 PM
Is this mission permanent?

is it? i duno

Dymalos
Jun 12, 2009, 07:57 PM
It took me a paltry 5 runs to make off with both the Whitill Wing and Vivienne Fluge. I also collected a 21% Ice Ank Butic, 1x [B] Doric, 1x [B] Conic, and a Bulletdancic. Is it possible to unlock the door in the last room of the third Stage?

Macras
Jun 12, 2009, 08:02 PM
from what i've seen, the more enemies vivienne attacks, the more likely she is to talk and ask questions. though thats what i've seen and it may or may not be true.

she also congratulated me on leveling .___.

bay sick
Jun 12, 2009, 08:32 PM
big question.. does it matter what rank you get on the runs?
or do you just have to do it multiple times?

please PM me.

That Guy
Jun 12, 2009, 08:43 PM
So can you get both Vivienne Fluge and Whitill wings on the same character? Or what?

Dymalos
Jun 12, 2009, 08:47 PM
You can get both. First you'll receive the chance to select between the two, and after a few more runs (it only took me one) you'll get the one you did not choose as well. This may be accomplished once per character.

That Guy
Jun 12, 2009, 08:55 PM
Thanks, Dymalos

Macras
Jun 12, 2009, 09:41 PM
also of note is you do not have to do the mission on A rank to recieve whitill wing or vivienne fluge.

hunterseifer
Jun 12, 2009, 11:15 PM
It took me a paltry 5 runs to make off with both the Whitill Wing and Vivienne Fluge. I also collected a 21% Ice Ank Butic, 1x [B] Doric, 1x [B] Conic, and a Bulletdancic. Is it possible to unlock the door in the last room of the third Stage?

Yes you can unlock it by doing more missions, I played through w/o skipping the "viewed scenes" even though its called that, there new every couple of runs(didnt want to skip them).I finished it all awhile ago, the last door unlocks with the final scene of the story, last door is boxes if your wondering.

Oniyoru
Jun 13, 2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah I got both on C...now I'm trying to unlock the last door the last door (To farm Badges heh)

But I'm still curious:

And if you finish the mission on maximum difficulty with a top rank, you may find you have earned an extra bonus... (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20090605a)
What extra bonus? o.õ Asked a friend n he said he got no extra...
Me? I died at the last room ._. at the last enemies...by two foies close range >.>''' (Will try again l8 ._.''')

Triple_S
Jun 13, 2009, 01:30 PM
Personal problem, I rarely ever get the amount of delay youre talking about.

I've played it on multiple computers with varying internet connections. My main one is very good. Other people have complained about this as well. You probably just do not notice it when it happens because you're so used to it.

That or you're closer to the server.

EDIT: Even so, it doesn't matter. Shitty netcode is shitty. It isn't as bad as some games since even though the enemy positions can desync, at least everyone's screen is right. No lag-warp bullshit like in other games. However it isn't good either. A good half of my deaths in this game are from heal lag or hitstun/damage lag. Oh and ridiculous hitboxes. Players and enemies both have these, but enemies tend to benefit from them more.

SabZero
Jun 13, 2009, 03:46 PM
I just did it on C with a different character. I noticed she asks *a lot* less often, maybe that's why on C it takes longer to get the items.

x1on3x
Jun 13, 2009, 10:41 PM
Any1 know what happens when you get to the end of the talking were Vivienne gets to know you well and the contact says they have to wipe the memory of it? what happens after that?

Fayle and Lynx
Jun 13, 2009, 11:01 PM
Just so people know ...
Whitill Wings don't have to be obtained on S Rank ...
You an get them by running it on C rank ^^; a few times

You can also obtain the other item this way too!!

Zorafim
Jun 13, 2009, 11:04 PM
GOD &^%$ING DAMN IT ^%$# %^&* DARN *&^%

Fayle and Lynx
Jun 13, 2009, 11:16 PM
GOD &^%$ING DAMN IT ^%$# %^&* DARN *&^%

Hehe! Sorry for your troubles!
Not many people seem to know it can be done on C!

Grats for doing it on A though!! :-o:D
Nyarie x

ashley50
Jun 13, 2009, 11:27 PM
but its faster to get them o A rank though. 4-5 runs?

Fayle and Lynx
Jun 13, 2009, 11:51 PM
but its faster to get them o A rank though. 4-5 runs?

Same on C ^^

goldbrease
Jun 13, 2009, 11:55 PM
i'm currently a forte fighter, i guess if i had taken an ice axe or spear i probably wouldn't have died on the second wave, i found the left upper corner on my map to be laser free, i kinda freaked when 2 of them spawned among the lasers however... i really wasn't expecting them in the 4th area. I plan to tackle it again tonight.. althoe now i'm unsure since we can get them on c rank... but A rank she learns faster right?^^;;;;;;
edit its not?... but.. the rares make it worth it right? ^^;;;;;;;

Fayle and Lynx
Jun 14, 2009, 12:21 AM
i'm currently a forte fighter, i guess if i had taken an ice axe or spear i probably wouldn't have died on the second wave, i found the left upper corner on my map to be laser free, i kinda freaked when 2 of them spawned among the lasers however... i really wasn't expecting them in the 4th area. I plan to tackle it again tonight.. althoe now i'm unsure since we can get them on c rank... but A rank she learns faster right?^^;;;;;;
edit its not?... but.. the rares make it worth it right? ^^;;;;;;;

I don't know what the first bit of the above was about ^^; But i can say (From doing both A and C) She learns at the same rate ^^ But Yes! The rares are better!!! However Good stuff drops on B too ^^ *Mmmm Diads* ^^

goldbrease
Jun 14, 2009, 12:43 AM
interesting, i'm on a A run right now, i can access the first locked room and one of the 3 boxes contained a morbinia O.o that wasn't listed on psu pedia.

Fayle and Lynx
Jun 14, 2009, 12:45 AM
interesting, i'm on a A run right now, i can access the first locked room and one of the 3 boxes contained a morbinia O.o that wasn't listed on psu pedia.

Have you been doing runs on C or B previously? :-?

HsBlaze
Jun 14, 2009, 01:20 AM
I open all three room on c

stinkyfish97
Jun 14, 2009, 02:19 AM
mission seems pretty easy to me.

Smidge204
Jun 14, 2009, 06:05 AM
The mission IS easy. The only hard-ish part is the final area of Stage 3 with the two SEED-Vitace. Those things are a pain but not that bad.

I'm wondering, though: Could it be that certain answers progress the story faster than others? For example, when asked why I joined the GUARDIANS, I thought the answer "To test myself" got a much more positive response than "I had something to protect." It might just be the writing, though some answers give fairly negative responses.

My hypothesis is that answering the questions "correctly" will get you to the rewards/open areas faster.
=Smidge=

Oniyoru
Jun 14, 2009, 06:35 PM
I dun think its easy on A >.>'

stinkyfish97
Jun 14, 2009, 07:28 PM
I play PT and I can pretty much just use traps the entire run and still have enough left over. the only time I died was taking 1 to many megids. Guess Ill put that cati / stamina on to have over 21 end. Mission otherwise is to simple to play and I just get bored of it.

Oniyoru
Jun 15, 2009, 05:34 AM
PT is overpowered on those situations =p
Specially cause mission is kinda short heh so traps were more than enough...XD

I was being killed by Foies not by Megids -_-''' (._. dam SEED-cheaters comboing Foie)

Just finished as Fighgunner...in A, getting S....hm wheres ma prize? =0

MaRayearth
Jun 15, 2009, 07:51 AM
I apologise if this has been said somewhere else, but I didn't find it o.o

I've S ranked Innocent Girl in A difficulty several times after getting both rewards and still can't get that room in HIVES to open... anyone knows if there's something specific you have to tell Vivienne or something?

Thanks

ashley50
Jun 15, 2009, 09:40 AM
keep running it...until it gets unlocked.

Warlock01
Jun 15, 2009, 09:46 AM
i too would like to know. its the only area of the mission i havnt been into yet.

thats if its even possible to get in there.
i think ive completed A rank with an S rank reward about 40 times now.

VXSladeXV
Jun 15, 2009, 09:52 AM
That door opens and I think it opens randomly 4 other ppl.

MaRayearth
Jun 15, 2009, 10:07 AM
of course it opens... itīs there on Essenīs youtube video

Now I got a different ending scene, with Arl saying Vivienne grew very attached to me, but then the roomīs still locked

And random? I donīt think so ^_^;

ashley50
Jun 15, 2009, 10:37 AM
just keep running it...that's the only way to unlock the locked doors

Kryslin
Jun 15, 2009, 11:56 PM
That door opens when Ari says Vivienne might feel love towards you. I got that cut scene, and the door opened. The door in block 2 opens when he mentions "Vivienne is becoming attached to you."

Kryslin
Jun 21, 2009, 06:26 PM
Coming across an annoying quirk in the mission...

After the 4th run, the mission boots me out to the lobby, no cut scene or anything. It appears that the count is set back to zero, because I have to run the mission 6 more times to get the reward. The strange part is, it doesn't appear to affect Vivienne's improvement, she just stays at Level 2 for a while...

Anyone else getting this? It's annoying, though I don't mind the extra xp and meseta...

Steve

Smidge204
Jun 21, 2009, 06:30 PM
If you are selecting "skip previously viewed scenes" at the start, then it's entirely possible that you will finish the mission and end up directly back at the GRM shop. This is simply an indication that nothing new has happened.

If that's not the case, then it's something I've yet to experience myself despite running it like a dozen times a day. :D
=Smidge=

SabZero
Jun 22, 2009, 07:33 AM
Yep, the game will show you anything that is new and consequential. Her different mannerisms at the beginning may be new, but they have no consequence, so they are skipped. To be honest, I ran a couple times without skipping, and the beginning was exactly the same.

Ryoma_cast
Jun 23, 2009, 02:47 PM
when does the door open "that wasnt open before" as vivienne puts it. i have both the wing and fluge and i get an S every time on the A rank missions now, does anyone have this door open?

NiceOnes
Jun 23, 2009, 03:34 PM
Yes.. All three will open. Just keep running it until buddy says she seems to be falling in love with you. That's when it opened for me.

Patience is a virtue. There is no game that takes this adage to heart like PSU does.