PDA

View Full Version : Best Acro-Fighter Pallete.

bay sick
Jun 12, 2009, 01:06 PM
need some advice.. i've been a fighmaster for a while now..
so i decided to switch it to something more fun, like a acrofighter.

but.. the problem is i have no idea about acro's. so i need to know what's a good pallete for acro's and the price range [if possible.]

ashley50
Jun 12, 2009, 01:08 PM
slicers...and more slicers?

bay sick
Jun 12, 2009, 01:09 PM
names? elements?
like i said new to type..
dont know any names :P

_Vyser_
Jun 12, 2009, 01:13 PM
Ground/ice R-mags, sabers (Spinning Strike/Rising Strike: for one-on-one/locking), claws (Senten/Shousen: for monsters with 2-3 targets), and slicers (Choutou: for groups). You could add daggers in there for claws' spot, but I find claws kill faster over time. If you have some strong twin sabers, Cross Hurricane can shred up bosses quite well. If you use the PAs I mentioned, you'll be able to own pretty much anything. Don't use Chikki for slicers; Choutou does more damage faster, and you're not a sitting duck.

Hatemachine
Jun 12, 2009, 01:21 PM
I for one love AF's I use the single dagger the most with I think the cheap 1000m PA skill you can just buy in the shop. As for a weapon to use I use halp serafi high PP good damage a dash of style and combined with a preta or other RCSM leads to some good destruction.

Single claws are pretty potent as well especially the PA that goes in an upward stab followed by a forward stab I use it against things that are pretty heavy on the HP's and multiple attack points. Cant remember the name of the claw I bought at this time though.

Then the single saber with rising strike and a pistol I like tiga ragan since it hits up to 2 points in a single swing so faster PP regeneration and combined with a pistol giving me a range option if needed for buttons or flying enemies I like the Viper pistol just cause it looks sweet.

I double up on these and use 2 dagger & RCSM 2 claw & RCSM 2 Saber & Pistol combined with a CATI skill save I never really run outta PP especially with the single daggers which for me are my mains so it works out rather nicely.

bay sick
Jun 12, 2009, 01:51 PM
i ended up buying falclaw, fraudukes, sanzu-hikecs, heavy twin.
good pallete?

ARASHIKAGE
Jun 12, 2009, 01:58 PM
You guys pretty much covered it but, I wanted to add with R-MAGs the damage is based on your TP. So if you can get your hands on a Te / Tech Charge or Hizeri / Concentrate boost that TP! Also human gets bonuses to this class and is probably the overall best race for AF. I like twin handguns aswell, the nine star Tenora ones are fine also the Twin Ruby Bullet packs a punch when grinded well.

mvffin
Jun 12, 2009, 03:13 PM
Zaks Promoto
Blackheart
Deva-Zashi
Sanzu-Hiken
Heavy Twins
Drill Knuckles
Graldike
Ebrozike