PDA

View Full Version : Protranser armor?

Skippy
Jun 12, 2009, 07:12 PM
can some one list EVERY single armor they can use...

OR

Point me to some infomation that will tell me.

Thank You for Helping(if u do)

ashley50
Jun 12, 2009, 07:28 PM
here's a list of armors http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/2/line_shields/

Volcompat321
Jun 12, 2009, 07:48 PM
Try this
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/DUH.png

GeekRuler
Jun 12, 2009, 09:01 PM
He means the ones compatible with PTs.

Easy Answer: Rabol Orachio get!

stinkyfish97
Jun 13, 2009, 01:24 AM
Yup Rabol Orachio. I use it and if I dont need a resist I put on a Cati/Stamina, that makes all my 24 and up Orachio's 40%. :-). I mean the best one I saw for sale is 30% light and that sold fast. I but my 29% light for 22mil. I know alot for some armor but I do run white beast quite a bit. I have every single element and even a neutral. Other than this armor you probably couldnt go wrong with a serafi-senba either, especially if you plan to change from PT. Most people just dont play the class to its fullest and it becomes hard for them. I play this class and I consider myself pretty decent, I got enough PA's at high enough level to destoy most missions. If you are lower level PT maybe you could find a use for the Rabol Cuesta. Its a PT only armor and is 9*. It has decent stats and all four slots.

In this order:
Rabol Orachio
Serafi-senba
Rabol Cuesta
Shinowa-line (many might disagree but you can find a 46%dark for like 20 mil which is the only reason I have it)

A-rank
Crimson Line ( another armor it gives you a boost with the single saber I made a 50% ice)
Delette Line ( +2 end a decent stats
Catiline ( lightning only but decent armor)
Rabol Rappy (decent for low level players)
Sori-Senba (decent for low level players ice element only)

Volcompat321
Jun 13, 2009, 02:04 AM
I prefer Serafi over anything else, just cause of the 4 slots.
I have use for all 4 slots, no matter the class too. It's really up to you what you have access too or want to use.