PDA

View Full Version : AotI Innocent girl B3 locked door?

TecherRamen
Jun 13, 2009, 12:59 PM
How do you open the locked door in B3 of innocent girl?
thanks for the help

ashley50
Jun 13, 2009, 01:28 PM
My friend got it to open by answering a lot of questions from Viviene...(Hive Area)

Ruru
Jun 13, 2009, 08:05 PM
from everything i'm hearing about it you have to answer alot of her questions and play through multiple times for everything to open.

Anduril
Jun 14, 2009, 12:23 AM
Yeah, each door seems to open after she reaches a certain level of development. The grassland one opened when she got to the point where she asked what she should call me; themetro linear opened when the doctor said that she was become dependent on me; and the HIVE one opened once the doctor said that Vivenne seemed to love me.

Clunker
Jun 16, 2009, 12:57 PM
That's odd. Doc has been saying that Vivienne seemed to love me for 5-6 runs now... but B3 is still blocked?

Anduril
Jun 16, 2009, 01:06 PM
That's odd. Doc has been saying that Vivienne seemed to love me for 5-6 runs now... but B3 is still blocked?
I might have been fuzzy in my recollection, but I know for sure that it opened the run before Vivienne finds out that they are going to wipe her memory.

Clunker
Jun 16, 2009, 01:18 PM
Well, I haven't gotten to the part of the story where "BLANK" happens yet... maybe I need to run some more yet.

Neith
Jun 16, 2009, 03:46 PM
Just keep running it; the door will eventually open when Vivienne gets her next 'upgrade'. I'm not sure if different answers affect her growth, but it took me a while to get HIVE's door to open.

CJ Johnny
Jun 16, 2009, 05:16 PM
>>> 'Dedication'
There is no Quick Match in all of the Phantasy Stars.
20+runs the lease, to have HIVE door open

bupjo
Jun 16, 2009, 09:11 PM
for me, answering the questions "truthfully", doing multiple A runs, and getting S ranks seem to make it open faster. not sure if that matters in terms what answers you give...i just made sure i answered "truthfully" or whatever, and it opened before i knew it. but just keep running it.

Oniyoru
Jun 17, 2009, 05:02 AM
>.> doctor keep saying she must learn how to stand on her feet, that I couldnt be so easy on her...
SO I have to star be bad at her? i.i
Or dun matter?

(Yeah only HIVE door didnt open yet)

desturel
Jun 19, 2009, 10:05 AM
for me, answering the questions "truthfully", doing multiple A runs, and getting S ranks seem to make it open faster. not sure if that matters in terms what answers you give...i just made sure i answered "truthfully" or whatever, and it opened before i knew it. but just keep running it.

When I ran through it with my second character I only gave the "joke" answers (when possible) and things seemed to open up faster than when I gave her honest answers. Things like "You're the strange one", "A friend signed me up", "Shall I sing for you" and so on.

SabZero
Jun 19, 2009, 10:25 AM
I think it's probably about consistency - always give the same answer to the same question.