PDA

View Full Version : Bull Shxt: Not Quite a Thread/ More Like a Post.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

BIG OLAF
Mar 5, 2012, 11:32 AM
Eating cereal this morning when I bit into something that felt like a rock.

Then, after swallowing, I noticed that HALF OF ONE OF MY TEETH IS FUCKING GONE. WHAT THE SHIT.

Leviathan
Mar 5, 2012, 06:46 PM
Riding my bike like a boss 'round campus.

Girl in front of me wouldn't move.

Get on the grass hill and slip about 6 feet.

She feigns sadness asking if I'm okay.

I hiss at her.

Heskett
Mar 5, 2012, 11:33 PM
Eating cereal this morning when I bit into something that felt like a rock.

Then, after swallowing, I noticed that HALF OF ONE OF MY TEETH IS FUCKING GONE. WHAT THE SHIT.

Chipped tooth sounds delicious.

BIG OLAF
Mar 5, 2012, 11:58 PM
Chipped tooth sounds delicious.

It's not chipped. It's completely broken in half. I've been orally disfigured by a breakfast cereal. Now, that's bullshxt.

Sayara
Mar 9, 2012, 07:06 AM
Everyday im migraining.

NoiseHERO
Mar 9, 2012, 07:13 AM
Have a terrible nightmare where me and my brothers are toddlers locked in a tim burton-like dark room from hell and we have to try and stay awake while fending off gremlins with a broom.

Haven't had a scary dream since I was 11, probably.

Wake and and I'm afraid to look under my bed or get up from it. Even though I have a night light on.

I'm 20 years old.

Sayara
Mar 9, 2012, 10:38 PM
Your psyche doesn't give a shit how old you are!

FOkyasuta
Mar 10, 2012, 03:09 AM
This math Teachers out to get me. Changing Grades to make it look like i Failed? Giving everyone else Half Homework but me? As if 3 classes with homework wasnt bad enough, Family drama be rearing its ugly ass head. And to top this shit off?

A "Problem"
|
v
[spoiler-box]This "problem" of mines got worse and pretty damn quick too. And from the looks of things its spreading to others. Soon it'll be nothing but total chaos around me. Chaos in both of our Heads, and chaos in my friends head and then into his friends... And so on and so on.

What did i ever do to deserve thisshit in the first place? Not even the past friends i had were the cause of this sh- Oh wait. Just hold a damn second there.

Yeah they fucking were. You know who you people are. What's the U.S name for [spoiler]The Otaku Zone?

And what does chan think she doin to the owner huh? Wooing him over? didnt know that was that fuckin desperate. Then again arent most of them there, Desperate to boot too? Idk, but it sure as hell looks like it. Sorry gals. Boob tricks dont work on him. Your gonna have to ACTUALLY try.Shit be like the American Revolution almost. But seriously folks long story short. The OZ, be just a Mere RP showdown for power and that Secretary be cheating. Like most of the gals on there. im srs. be back stabbin and sheet. Sucks to be Passive by all means.

Now thats nuff said here. Just ranting about these "things" makes me really wonder why i feel stupid talking about this sh- oh right. Their fault again.[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Problem B
[spoiler-box]People be asking to much of me and shit. I can only do so fucking much. Yet do i get anything in Return? You bet your ass i dont! Just looking at most of the guys i hang out with, makes me want to tear that shit that they call a brain to tiny ass bits.

Liek most of the OZ and expecially that White Knight wantabe. I mean hell i even reached Holy Knight before he did and he be actin all high and mighty like hes a god or something.Guess thats what happens when you live in texas. They always said things were bigger there. Guess the same goes for being a big walf wit.

Dont even get me started on that Gundamfan boy. Kid be acting like he 12, and wants a Re-skin for his a gunz. Did i mention it was hard to get and he moans about it? Totally a kid.

And this other guy... Pixels be his life. But hes got bad Karma so hes off the hook in this one. Get some sun shine Big ol Azul.[/spoiler-box]

Im done with this shit finally. Now to another sleepless night even if i get like 10 hours of sleep.

Mark Tree
[spoiler-box]Like it really fucking mattered that much in the first place. Well to "them" that is. Peace and good night/Mornin. And one more thing.
[spoiler-box]Fuck love.
I dont care what good you say about it, i just dont give a fuck anymore.[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

NoiseHERO
Mar 10, 2012, 04:31 PM
This math Teachers out to get me. Changing Grades to make it look like i Failed? Giving everyone else Half Homework but me? As if 3 classes with homework wasnt bad enough, Family drama be rearing its ugly ass head. And to top this shit off?

A "Problem"
|
v
[spoiler-box]This "problem" of mines got worse and pretty damn quick too. And from the looks of things its spreading to others. Soon it'll be nothing but total chaos around me. Chaos in both of our Heads, and chaos in my friends head and then into his friends... And so on and so on.

What did i ever do to deserve thisshit in the first place? Not even the past friends i had were the cause of this sh- Oh wait. Just hold a damn second there.

Yeah they fucking were. You know who you people are. What's the U.S name for [spoiler]The Otaku Zone?

And what does chan think she doin to the owner huh? Wooing him over? didnt know that was that fuckin desperate. Then again arent most of them there, Desperate to boot too? Idk, but it sure as hell looks like it. Sorry gals. Boob tricks dont work on him. Your gonna have to ACTUALLY try.Shit be like the American Revolution almost. But seriously folks long story short. The OZ, be just a Mere RP showdown for power and that Secretary be cheating. Like most of the gals on there. im srs. be back stabbin and sheet. Sucks to be Passive by all means.

Now thats nuff said here. Just ranting about these "things" makes me really wonder why i feel stupid talking about this sh- oh right. Their fault again.[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Problem B
[spoiler-box]People be asking to much of me and shit. I can only do so fucking much. Yet do i get anything in Return? You bet your ass i dont! Just looking at most of the guys i hang out with, makes me want to tear that shit that they call a brain to tiny ass bits.

Liek most of the OZ and expecially that White Knight wantabe. I mean hell i even reached Holy Knight before he did and he be actin all high and mighty like hes a god or something.Guess thats what happens when you live in texas. They always said things were bigger there. Guess the same goes for being a big walf wit.

Dont even get me started on that Gundamfan boy. Kid be acting like he 12, and wants a Re-skin for his a gunz. Did i mention it was hard to get and he moans about it? Totally a kid.

And this other guy... Pixels be his life. But hes got bad Karma so hes off the hook in this one. Get some sun shine Big ol Azul.[/spoiler-box]

Im done with this shit finally. Now to another sleepless night even if i get like 10 hours of sleep.

Mark Tree
[spoiler-box]Like it really fucking mattered that much in the first place. Well to "them" that is. Peace and good night/Mornin. And one more thing.
[spoiler-box]Fuck love.
I dont care what good you say about it, i just dont give a fuck anymore.[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

You sure talk like you're from Texas. D:

I wish I had accent. D:

I think.

FOkyasuta
Mar 10, 2012, 06:50 PM
You sure talk like you're from Texas. D:

I wish I had accent. D:

I think.

Well i can copy it. But i wrote that like whatever mang.

BIG OLAF
Mar 10, 2012, 09:46 PM
Look at all that rectal discomfort. It pleases me.

Anyway, goddamn TERA download client. That is all.

Gunslinger-08
Mar 12, 2012, 01:38 PM
Was spending time with friends over the weekend, was having a phenomenal time, went to bed mildly intoxicated. Laid there for at least an hour contemplating my life, and having a general crisis over where I am in life in terms of my job, my recent failures with dating/understanding women and questioning of just how real my best friends really are.

I was over it the next day, but DAMN it, it annoys me.

Leviathan
Mar 12, 2012, 09:24 PM
I take dance classes and we have to partner up.

My partner spent a good majority of the time complaining that my arm was too long.

:disapprove:

What do you want me to do cut my arm in half because I'm not 5'2"? Whatever, I was born this way.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 12, 2012, 10:12 PM
Stop being so tall, god.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 12, 2012, 10:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JyY3y.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[s]Fight

> Dance <

Spin me under your arm anytime :wink:

My afro is too tall, I've boxed with God.
No stretch armstrong yogi joke here.

Ketchup345
Mar 13, 2012, 06:45 PM
Costco closes at 8:30. A bit too early for my liking. Guess tomorrow I need to go straight from work.

Mike
Mar 13, 2012, 07:20 PM
Costco closes at 8:30. A bit too early for my liking. Guess tomorrow I need to go straight from work.
8:30? Wow. Everything around here closes between 5 and 6.

Ketchup345
Mar 13, 2012, 08:11 PM
8:30? Wow. Everything around here closes between 5 and 6.Are you able to do anything after work?

Come on Costco, you're basically a grocery store, 9:30-10 would be much better.

Mike
Mar 13, 2012, 08:29 PM
Are you able to do anything after work?
Not a thing.

NoiseHERO
Mar 14, 2012, 02:21 AM
I cannot believe this just fucking happened...

AGAIN!!!

3 FUCKING HOURS OF WORK, FUCKING GONE!

A WINDOWS UPDATE WITHOUT WARNING?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MICROSOFT?! AUUUGGGHHH

edit: ugh thank god, I saved more recently than I thought... more like 1 hour of work gone...

BUT STILL MAN!

Time to turn off automatic updates.

Gunslinger-08
Mar 14, 2012, 09:58 AM
I cannot believe this just fucking happened...

AGAIN!!!

3 FUCKING HOURS OF WORK, FUCKING GONE!

A WINDOWS UPDATE WITHOUT WARNING?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MICROSOFT?! AUUUGGGHHH

edit: ugh thank god, I saved more recently than I thought... more like 1 hour of work gone...

BUT STILL MAN!

Time to turn off automatic updates.

It ALWAYS happens to me when I have to use someone else's computer, whether I'm trying to fix something for them, or need to use it for something work related.

I feel your pain. >:(

Sayara
Mar 14, 2012, 05:25 PM
Just remember to save often next time D;

Ketchup345
Mar 14, 2012, 08:40 PM
Time to turn off automatic updates.If it is your personal computer, you can also set autosave to something very frequent (I usually go somewhere in 5-15mins).

NoiseHERO
Mar 15, 2012, 01:45 AM
Yeah but my "work" was digital art.. ;o;

So if I make a mess then autosave it'd be even worse.

I don't think my saving habits are that bad, but I should save more often anyway. e_e

Atbar
Mar 15, 2012, 09:46 AM
I have automatic updates turned off and it seems like I get hassled less by Windows for having if off than I do having it on. I've had automatic updates turned off now for at least a couple years now and I don't have any problems with my computer for choosing to do so. I do manually check for updates though when I'm not doing anything on the computer and think to check. Otherwise, if you absolutely need automatic updates on, you can change the time and frequency of when it will do it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 15, 2012, 10:13 AM
Yeah but my "work" was digital art

So if I make a mess then autosave it'd be even worse.

Modern programs use your RAM/HDD well and save back at least a hundred undos, right?

No proper excuse or worthwhile smiley face for that one! :train:

Some important system updates, shut all your stuff down right now(!), can't be avoided, but otherwise manual updates instead of auto should be fine, as said.

Gunslinger-08
Mar 15, 2012, 08:52 PM
I'm enjoying the warmer weather,

but I'm going to miss yoga pants season.

NoiseHERO
Mar 16, 2012, 06:04 AM
Sure it's all fun and games until >Insert sticky and humid new york summers<

At least things feel more lively in warmer seasons, compared to depressing winter and fall outside of Christmas.

Gunslinger-08
Mar 16, 2012, 11:34 AM
Sure it's all fun and games until >Insert sticky and humid new york summers<

At least things feel more lively in warmer seasons, compared to depressing winter and fall outside of Christmas.

Humidity ruins everything.

edit: btw, do you play SDGO by chance? I've seen a user with your avatar on the game's forums.

NoiseHERO
Mar 16, 2012, 12:02 PM
Humidity ruins everything.

edit: btw, do you play SDGO by chance? I've seen a user with your avatar on the game's forums.

Yeah, I drew this avatar and signature myself, if you see it on anyone it's me. :0

I kinda stopped playing a regularly a month ago when my friend quit. But I WAS playing 5 minutes ago, for the first time in like 3 weeks

Leviathan
Mar 18, 2012, 11:51 AM
Looking for used cars that are not awful is hard.

And dealers seldom listen to what you actually want in a car.

Palle
Mar 22, 2012, 12:05 AM
Finals week, 3 classes. Full-time job. 4 hours of commuting a day.

Fuck.

Noblewine
Mar 22, 2012, 10:30 AM
I went to a funeral after one of my uncles passed away. I felt out of place the whole time I was there. I didn't like the person but I felt bad that he died and trying to be nice to everyone but it felt like I was being ignore/alienated the whole time.

Sayara
Mar 24, 2012, 10:28 AM
Attn: Members of society.
When an event happens and you do not directly recieve an invite to the said event. That means you were not invited. It doesn't mean otherwise like "oh im sure im invited" or whatever...

you were not invited.
thanks.

NoiseHERO
Mar 24, 2012, 09:51 PM
Why the hell is USPS so damn incompetent,

First time I deal with them, they say they failed to deliver something (TL;DR didn't fit in my mailbox and the lazy douchebags didn't bother go upstairts or call me)

Second time I deal with them, they SAY they delivered my package. But there's nothing to be found...? Then they don't reply to my email... What.The.Fuck.

THIS time they said they TRIED to deliver something, but didn't even leave a re-delivery slip...

Why the-who the-what the fucking mcfuck sauce MAN!!

My fucking god I absolutely hate ordering crap online, and I hate USPS even more. I'm NOT losing money on this shit. I'm calling them and then going down there. e_e

Leviathan
Mar 25, 2012, 10:29 PM
Large moth in my room, why are you so stupid?

NoiseHERO
Mar 25, 2012, 10:35 PM
Large moth in my room, why are you so stupid?

Feed him. (panties)

FOkyasuta
Mar 25, 2012, 10:55 PM
Feed him. (panties)
The double layered kind will work. It might work better if it stinks.

-----
K k, Enough with that now for my My BS of the day.

Omg, they still care what i say?
Jesus F*ing Christ! Is like they implanted that shit in their brains like a broken Record Chanting.

"Give a damn about what he says..."

Then again the old man does run on vintage stuff so that's a no brainier... Dunno what everyone else runs on though.

Why cant they just grow up and get a damn lif- Wait i think the women in charge is even to old for that.

[spoiler-box]Tis the story of what goes on RL.

R.
L.

Not for those other guys and galz back at that one place if you know what i mean. Which im pretty sure most people wont know.

It aint rocket science kiddos. Daamn, im already sounding like that one guy...

Just what ever. Go back to your RP's and stuff. Im done here.
[spoiler-box]"Besides, people like that one female supremacist just love to play Shepard and lead you under her thread as she lashes out with a whip of rules just for her enjoyment.

Tis supposed to be quite sad but no tears are in sight anywhere... Only her complaints about progress day and night plague the place even when she isn't supposed to be there to begin with.

Earth wasn't made in a Day hun, surely you can wait."

- サクラ [/spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

The Confession of a Mk.2
[spoiler-box]I remember the old days, were i would even be friends with that one girl. Grand Turismo up the ass. That S.S Truneo? I took that one for you!

I even looked past the nasty aspect of you too. Because i knew! I knew!

Boy was i stupid in messing that nice friendship we had. Why did "that thing" have to break my head that one night to ruin it? Was it because "the thing" that broke me cant really stand you like i do?

I haven't been the same ever since Chan. And i wish i could go back to normal like you and my Replacement robot.

It aint that easy. Because if was,

I woulda been back to Normal. And i could look you in the eye and peacefully talk to you and your other pals.

But now... all i see... is something that brings out my hatred and i don't want that.

Too late. Already fucked that up nice and it wasnt even my intent to begin with.

I would tell her the truth behind "the thing" but only one person believes me and granted that person isn't really that much of a help but he had the power to do so i know he would. But no. I even make it worse for him. Why?

Because i became De-synchronized.

The Replacement feels sorry for me. But hes up against the unthinkable. The fact that he fights for a haphazard soul like really makes me wonder... What did i exactly do? Is he that Pure?

A Gift perhaps?

The only gift i took was a bad one.

Because i took something, without me knowing my body couldn't handle it.

If its my own fault oh well. Blame or lambast me for all your Troubles if it makes you feel better. Question is which one would you be blaming?

People do care. Its a bull shit thread, So people obviously can talk about it.

Behind peoples backs,

To their faces, and everything in between.

Yet "that thing" finds it funny. I dont. It just makes me standout.

But one things been bugging me. Why do i still care about the guys that outcast me so?

Why do i care?

Why do i care...

Human Nature's to blame.

*Sigh* I just have to live and learn with this one.

This is the Lame Duck. Signing off.

And this time. I will keep my fucking mouth shut.

[spoiler-box]Until that "thing" shows up again...
Well that. Or if that one guy brings me up. He's hated me ever since this incident and hes not letting that go anytime soon. Bet ya 10 bucks its embedded into his soul.

But yeah. Shutting the fuck up now.[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

RenzokukenZ
Mar 26, 2012, 02:48 AM
At least you are learning.

Rant on my end? Constant hunger, but fridge isnt always full due to low funds.

Reksanden
Mar 26, 2012, 04:47 AM
... I can't remember. That's exactly it: I'm sure it was important, and yet I have no idea. Hate my mind sometimes....

NegaTsukasa
Mar 26, 2012, 11:11 AM
Damn it Facebook! what have you done to people!?

Rant: stuff I've read about people who crave for comments and the psychology of it on FB make me sick. and the worst thing is, the more friends you have, the more of an effect it might have on the person.

scenario:
Person: "Oh my gawd! I have like 2000 friends yet NO ONE has commented on this silly post I think is hilarious in a few days! agh! I'm feeling so rejected! (cries)
^ sad but true story bro's.

I like to post a lot of things. just enter things I'm feeling or thinking about during the day on FB. I've come to realize that to me, FB has become a semi-daily journal of sorts to share things and/or who I am with family and friends. I don't NEED comments to satisfy my statements or video posts!
I just type them, maybe share a video or two, and I'm happy with just that. people who have their self esteem and emotions warped because they feel like they are being ignored because they don't receive a comment or "like" about what they are posting need to grip the reigns of reality a bit harder.

People do look at what you post! but not everything needs a comment. I do it as well with other people. I wont comment, but maybe say out loud "that is cool" or something. or it is brought up in a IRL conversation later in the day/week. I can't believe what FB has turned into nowadays regarding people's social life & skills. those who agree with me. thanks. you understand how a social media stream should be handled.
---------------------
-------------
bleh! this sort of thing just drives me nuts. needed to vent for a bit. I swear, people these days. get all emotionally attached to a social streaming outlet and what-not. seriously. its not your life, and people have a life. expecting comments/like for everything you say is a demented outlook and requires some quarantine from that site. and the funny thing is, it's not just Facebook. Twitter, and other similar sites can get the same way with people. so sad!

Sayara
Mar 26, 2012, 05:14 PM
So my grandpa has cancer. Yep.

NegaTsukasa
Mar 26, 2012, 06:20 PM
So my grandpa has cancer. Yep.

I found out my eldest uncle has it as well. in its final stages. -_-
I'm sorry for your recent notice. :(

Reksanden
Mar 28, 2012, 01:11 AM
..... Listening to a friend you've grown to greatly respect and care for be in pain... It hurts, seeing them feel that way, and not having been through the same experience, cannot help. And yet, it cuts just as deeply to me as the pain he's feeling. It scares me, just how thoughtless and cruel people can be..... Leads me to believe that there is too little of good intentions in this world left. Too few people who care. Too few people who WILL care.

NoiseHERO
Mar 29, 2012, 02:12 AM
First it feels like spring, all hot and bothered and ready to get muggy and humid.

Then Winter says "Oh wait forgot something" but tripped and fell over trying to reach for his hat, getting mixed up in springs wind. And now when the wind brushes up against buildings or whatever, it's making this creepy ass sound that sounds like a zombie with hemorrhoids. Would be awesome if it wasn't pitch black and my bed didn't feel like a block of ice.

Otherwise being poor is fun.

ARASHIKAGE
Mar 29, 2012, 09:01 PM
I'd like to hate on this thread, it's depressing with all this negative talk and that can't be good for... Wow I feel so much better getting this off my chest... Carry on.

Randomness
Mar 29, 2012, 09:10 PM
Ugh...

Republicans pass a budget bill in the house that is basically their wet dream. Now the senate will (obviously) reject it, then the republicans will blame democrats for not passing a budget (which they can't, since budget bills have to originate in the house).

God I hate it when politics devolves to "screw the other guys above all else". I wish there was a way to force them to make statements under oath, with cross examination, and full penalties for perjury.

Imagine if the leaders in both houses of congress had to do that once in a while. I imagine it would quickly become an exercise in non-answers, but maybe we could get a judge with no patience for those shenanigans and some contempt of court charges for being evasive... but I suspect the only way this would ever happen is in an actual criminal trial... at which point the guy's career would be over anyways and he probably wouldn't care as much anymore.

Ketchup345
Mar 29, 2012, 10:43 PM
Republicans pass a budget bill in the house that is basically their wet dream. Now the senate will (obviously) reject it, then the republicans will blame democrats for not passing a budget (which they can't, since budget bills have to originate in the house).I haven't been following this budget debate, is it basically the same as the Ryan plan from last year?

My glasses broke less than 3 days before my vision insurance starts (which includes frames/lenses). My only backup is prescription sunglasses

BIG OLAF
Mar 30, 2012, 02:16 AM
Terrible chest/heart pains and tightness the past few days. Found out there's a slight chance I may need a pacemaker. This news has made me much more irritable and hateful than usual.

Also, my doctor recommended that I get a medical emergency tag for my keychain, in case 'something' happens whilst out and about. What the fuck.

EDIT: Didn't want to share this with anyone at first, but it feels a bit better to just kind of yammer at no one in particular.

Mike
Mar 30, 2012, 03:02 AM
My only backup is prescription sunglasses
I've been in this situation before. Brings Corey Hart to mind.

amtalx
Mar 30, 2012, 02:25 PM
"My future's so bright I gotta wear shades."

Ketchup345
Mar 30, 2012, 05:20 PM
Brings Corey Hart to mind.I had to look that reference up.

I have an eye doctor's appointment on Tuesday.
Small issue: I have to work extra time to make up for it since it is in the middle of the day. I put in a 1/2 hour extra today.

1 Apr 2012 Edit: Some websites took April Fool's Day too far. One site posted that both Netflix bought the rights to Firefly and was making 2 new seasons and that George Lucas was releasing the unedited version of the original Star Wars trilogy on Blu-Ray. Both stories crossed the line from funny to horribly cruel.

FOkyasuta
Apr 2, 2012, 11:06 PM
Emotions.
Fuck em. I wish i could have thrown em out like i did with that worthless emotion known as love. What a waste of time!

Time.
If its priceless, why do i throw it out? Be cause someone thinks im not organized?

Organization?
Fuck that to. When i am Organized, some shit always ruins it. Example. Friends.

What about Friends?
What friends? The only ones i know, were taken. Like it matters anyways. Maybe its my mind playing tricks on me?

What about My Mind?
I swear sometimes it doesn't make sense. its the fuckin reason shit like this keeps happening and this problem of mine, isn't helping me either. Yet.

[SPOILER-BOX]And watch them one guys think, im talking about them again. Sheesh.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sayara
Apr 3, 2012, 10:02 AM
Truthfully getting closer with your buddy type friends (If im understanding you correctly) is usually a horrible idea leading to awkwardness and stuff among everyone else.

Now I say closer in the sense of reaching more intimiate relationships with them, romance, intercourse, hooking up etc.

The rest of your problems as they are problematic to you are a valid part of ones existance and can't be just shrugged off. As you understand them better you'll be able to deal with em better.

Reksanden
Apr 3, 2012, 01:12 PM
Waking up to a tornado warning is certainly a WTF feeling.

Randomness
Apr 3, 2012, 04:16 PM
Waking up to a tornado warning is certainly a WTF feeling.

For me, it's a go back to bed feeling. (My bedroom at home is in the basement of the house anyways)

Zeal
Apr 5, 2012, 12:01 AM
Missing a certain someone because they had to suddenly move, and they currently don't have internet access, and don't know when they will get internet, so I don't get to talk to them... I just hope the move went well and that they're starting to settle in well enough, and that they manage to get internet soon. .__.

GCoffee
Apr 6, 2012, 07:11 PM
Guess my PS3's drive is done for good. Still have my guarantee, now to find the bill.....

Dat fukkin bill.....

Palle
Apr 10, 2012, 08:28 PM
The only real solution is to fucking nuke Arizona.

CelestialBlade
Apr 10, 2012, 08:37 PM
Missing a certain someone because they had to suddenly move, and they currently don't have internet access, and don't know when they will get internet, so I don't get to talk to them... I just hope the move went well and that they're starting to settle in well enough, and that they manage to get internet soon. .__.
At least that sounds like something with a remedy, just a matter of time. I think they would feel honored that someone would wait for them like that. Hang in there.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 10, 2012, 09:53 PM
The only real solution is to fucking nuke Arizona.
D:

FOCL

Palle
Apr 10, 2012, 10:36 PM
D:

FOCL
First we airlift Nitro. Then unholy conflagration will cleanse the land.

Mike
Apr 11, 2012, 07:18 AM
Need to see a doctor but I can't really take off work. Great.

Ketchup345
Apr 11, 2012, 07:08 PM
Need to see a doctor but I can't really take off work. Great.Any available on weekends or late? Or do you work then too?

My desktop decided to either have the motherboard stop recognizing the RAM, or both sticks of RAM bit it at the same time. And I was going to pay bills tonight (luckily I don't think any are due immediately).
At least I just got my tax refund I guess?

Randomness
Apr 11, 2012, 07:26 PM
First we airlift Nitro. Then unholy conflagration will cleanse the land.

Wait, flames are unholy? I thought fire and brimstone was totally holy, which is why it makes evil people suffer. :wacko:

(Disclaimer: This post is intended solely for amusement, and should not be taken seriously. At all. By anyone. Or else you're my next post in this thread)

Mike
Apr 11, 2012, 08:11 PM
Any available on weekends or late? Or do you work then too?
Believe it or not, aside from the emergency room at the hospital, pretty much all the doctors here are closed in the afternoon and weekends. I'll just need to find a way to get out for an appointment.

BIG OLAF
Apr 12, 2012, 05:15 AM
I just realized that I'm a callous psychopath that has to attempt to attack and/or hurt other people, lest destroy myself from built-up anger.

The scariest part is, I'm not sure if this is a rant, or just a confession.

Not sure if I deserve anything anymore.

Quite a predicament.

Sinue_v2
Apr 12, 2012, 12:01 PM
Cousin came in to town for a few weeks and we had a blast catching up. I hate to see him go, but by the same token, I'm also glad to see him take that History Channel bullshit and those sensationalist pseudo-"documentaries" with him. For someone who complains that America is resembling the movie Idiocracy more and more each day, you'd think he'd be a bit more selective in where he gets his information from. I didn't have the heart to tell him that if he keeps this up, he's just a few episodes of "Ancient Aliens" away from watering his crops with Gatorade.

Ghost Inside
Apr 12, 2012, 05:41 PM

At least that sounds like something with a remedy, just a matter of time. I think they would feel honored that someone would wait for them like that. Hang in there.
I'm with her on that one! Hang in there! *hugs*

- Exit mall after getting replacement phone and being bothered by some stupid people for 40 minutes. :sleepy:
- Realize motorcycle is on its side. :nono:
- Upon further inspection, notice nuts and bolts all over the place. :disapprove:
- Pull bike up (mind you, this thing weighs four times as much as I do). Slip on spilled oil, drop bike and fall on top of it. Giving myself a few cuts and bruises in the process. :rant:
- Idiot turns into the spot I'm in and almost runs me down. :argh: <<<I'm sure they didn't see me, but damn was I mad about that at the time.

Whoever hit my bike could have at least left a post it note or something. Nope, that would be too honest. If I weren't so lazy I'd drive around this entire fucking city looking for something that resembles having hit a motorcycle, and if the coloring is remotely close to my paint, I'm kicking their babies/babymakers.

I guess I'm mad about this because in all of the years I've been a rider, I've never gotten in an accident or done any damage to my bike. Then the one time it gets damaged (BADLY), I wasn't even involved in it.

I hate people.
Ouch. That sucks to say the least!
I'd be pretty upset if it were me too! *comforts*

I wish I had a bike too! I couldn't even afford a license though! *pouts*
Why do I even want one!? >.<
I have to try to think of something else...

Stupid bikes...

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Apr 12, 2012, 06:12 PM
Sick of Facebook, lol. Every few minutes, I gotta see some stupid-ass post about "like this pic if u agree wit dis" or "like dis pic if u luv Jesus or ur going 2 hell lolzzzzzz" , if it weren't for the fact that I use it to keep in touch with friends and Family back home, I would stop using it altogether. Phew, OK. Now that I've gotten THAT off of my chest.. First day off in a couple of days, I'm tired as shit, and I'm pretty much forcing myself to clean.

...Its not going very well.

BIG OLAF
Apr 13, 2012, 09:26 AM
Fuck doctors offices that only stay open until noon on Fridays. You can't see one extra person who's having heart/chest pains? Kind of a serious thing, y'know.

Also, Ms. Secretary Lady, don't just tell me to go to the goddamn ER. I hate fuckin' hospitals. Probably jab a shitload of needles in me and do all these crazy tests just to tell me it's "all in my head." That's all they ever do.

Guess I'll just have to hope I don't die before Monday or something.

xBladeM6x
Apr 13, 2012, 01:00 PM
I just realized that I'm a callous psychopath that has to attempt to attack and/or hurt other people, lest destroy myself from built-up anger.

The scariest part is, I'm not sure if this is a rant, or just a confession.

Not sure if I deserve anything anymore.

Quite a predicament.
Typically when someone is acting out to hurt others, even if they're not doing it knowingly, or wanting not to hurt people they care about, it's usually because they have been hurt by others so much that they can't help but want to return the favor at some point.

Then again, if you keep up with the news (even a little, and I know you do) or even step outside the house once a week, it's easy to see how stupid humanity is as a whole. That can drive anyone to the point of just wanting to hurt people.

amtalx
Apr 13, 2012, 02:37 PM
It took forever to get the Krogan Soldier class unlocked in ME3. I thought it would be great. I can't dodge/roll. This blows.

Sinue_v2
Apr 13, 2012, 07:29 PM
It took forever to get the Krogan Soldier class unlocked in ME3. I thought it would be great. I can't dodge/roll. This blows.

Yeah, but their melee strength is insane. Spec them for headshot damage and give them a Vindicator with a good stabilizer mod, you won't need to dodge or roll. Plus, if you repeatedly tap on melee after a match it makes them do a victory headbang.

Krogans are f'kin metal, yo.

Randomness
Apr 13, 2012, 07:33 PM
Yeah, but their melee strength is insane, plus if you repeatedly tap on melee after a match it makes them do a victory headbang.

Krogans are f'kin metal, yo.

The whole point of playing krogan soldier/sentinel is to have a shitload of health behind a 30% damage reduction. I built my solider as 6/0/6/6/6 :wacko:. Who needs power cooldown? I can tote whatever I want, I HAVE NO COOLDOWNS.

amtalx
Apr 15, 2012, 05:42 PM
Stopping damage with my face just isn't my style. That's all. He's fun on Bronze, but Silver/Gold hasn't been ending well when I have to deal with crowds.

Randomness
Apr 15, 2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah, my favorite for Silver is Asari Adept. Stasis for CC, warp/throw for damage.

Outrider
Apr 16, 2012, 12:37 PM
Whatever happened to the free Resurgence Pack they were going to offer in the in-game store? The one that automatically gives you one of the new classes?

I can't seem to find it, but I thought it was supposed to be available this past weekend.

Randomness
Apr 16, 2012, 04:15 PM
Whatever happened to the free Resurgence Pack they were going to offer in the in-game store? The one that automatically gives you one of the new classes?

I can't seem to find it, but I thought it was supposed to be available this past weekend.

Nah, I'm fairly sure it's the same as other event weekends - play during the weekend, get today/tomorrow/wednesday.

amtalx
Apr 16, 2012, 05:18 PM
It's a bit difficult to find, but the download is about 165MB. You're probably best off searching for it on Xbox.com and adding it your download queue from there.

Sayara
Apr 16, 2012, 05:21 PM
Having all of the allergies is suffering,
fucking rain already!! D:

Outrider
Apr 16, 2012, 05:32 PM
It's a bit difficult to find, but the download is about 165MB. You're probably best off searching for it on Xbox.com and adding it your download queue from there.

Nah, I already have the DLC. There's supposed to be a free in-game store item that is guaranteed to give you one of the new classes. This past weekend I only saw the special Spectre pack.

Ketchup345
Apr 16, 2012, 08:12 PM
Ordered new computer parts. They come in, and no video when turning the computer on.

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 17, 2012, 01:34 AM
Ordered new computer parts. They come in, and no video when turning the computer on.

ouch, that bites mate. hope your issue gets solved cleanly, that's never any fun.

on topic of thread: i just want to sleep

ARASHIKAGE
Apr 18, 2012, 02:29 AM
I'm very sleepy and I was rating in the wrong section, so I'll just post this here:

I've been following PSO2 for awhile now and I still have know idea what I'm going to do. I'm having trouble convincing friends that PSO2 is better than the other mmos out there; Rift, Star Wars, WoW, Diablo 3... Most of the PSO/PSU vets I know cringed at the idea of a returning PSU grind system and element system. And I try a counter with the good points like; Legendary weapons and... and um... Jumping...

My only hope is that this doesn't end with me breaking 47 shotguns to get one 10/10, while paying a cash shop real money to raise the higher element% on the weapons and armor that I've also been grinding and breaking and paying to re-grind and break *and rise and repeat*. Just so I can isolate myself in a social MMO, to do speed runs with my cast that I have to play if I want the SUV, thus motivating me to become a Cast Supremacist. While I'm sucking on this (blatant) cash cows tits I notice the cow has horns, and only looks and talks like a cow but the reality is; we haven't learned a thing, we are the ones getting milked by a company that doesn't care to fix their mistakes, as long as they can make money by slaping a PSO label on a completely different game to pull in the older generation of gamer. And in the end we are left with two opposing creatures smashed together fighting to be it's own original thing... Tell me how do you convince your friends to join you in blowing a Bulldyke cow?

yoshiblue
Apr 18, 2012, 12:10 PM
Winter isn't here and the leaves are slowly falling off the tree. Trying to keep it clean by raking them in a pile and hoping that fresh new leaves will grow in their stead. Rebirth, what will be the pros and cons? Will it ever be the same?

Randomness
Apr 18, 2012, 07:23 PM
Dear Sega, please learn how the Start menu works. Having the uninstall button pop up with nearly the same icon as the game... in Japanese... ugh.

*begins download again*

Merumeru
Apr 18, 2012, 07:42 PM
XP why is it the only time guy/girl friends seem to talk to me is for TECHNICAL SUPPORT, i hate it </3 I'm sure I'm not the only victim of this kind of BS

Ketchup345
Apr 18, 2012, 07:44 PM
Dear Sega, please learn how the Start menu works. Having the uninstall button pop up with nearly the same icon as the game... in Japanese... ugh.

*begins download again*I usually always keep the install file after the installation in the same folder as the program, just in case I need to reinstall. Also, I sometimes delete the shortcuts to the Uninstaller.

Randomness
Apr 18, 2012, 09:14 PM
I usually always keep the install file after the installation in the same folder as the program, just in case I need to reinstall. Also, I sometimes delete the shortcuts to the Uninstaller.

Yeah, I had already pitched the installer, and forgot the pesky uninstall shortcut. I screwed up big time.

Noblewine
Apr 19, 2012, 03:11 AM
I hope as soon as I find work I can leave home and move to someplay "Decent". I've been told that wheverever I choose to go I'm going to be around the same thing but I really just want to get away from here. This area is a complete headache.
I'm around people my own age or younger and I can't even get along with most of them. I feel in like I'm invisible whenever I'm around people or the people I want to be around are scarce. The drama from two years ago still pissed me off and I wonder why people are assholes to others who are down on their luck and depressed.

Sayara
Apr 19, 2012, 01:38 PM
Alot of that is going to be on you pushing yourself out there.
If you're ready for that kind of output from others you often gotta go forth and get it yourself, right?

Leviathan
Apr 19, 2012, 08:22 PM
I have two papers, two tests, and a project due next week.

The Noah's Ark of academia, but deadly.

Outrider
Apr 23, 2012, 05:31 PM
Damn it. I just took a sip of scalding hot chocolate.

Ketchup345
Apr 23, 2012, 07:32 PM
So it may be my CPU or RAM, not my motherboard. I have a different RAM on order for next day delivery to test see if the CPU takes the new RAM.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 23, 2012, 08:40 PM
Damn it. I just took a sip of scalding hot chocolate.
But when the heat cools down, you'll enjoy it.

Just like the PSO2!

[spoiler-box]Careful those tastebuds don't burn completely off, so you may not be able to tell the difference and by the end of it, say something crazy like they did with "PSU is my favorite game (they better not shut down the xbox servers), I will always remember Ethan, nobody else compares."
[/spoiler-box]

FOkyasuta
Apr 24, 2012, 12:12 AM
Aint no such thing as a young-life crisis, but a dead end road sure as hell sounds like one.

BTW, Murderous intent inside of me? Can you like please leave me the fuck alone? Right now isnt the best time for that.

But when the heat cools down, you'll enjoy it.

Just like the PSO2!

Such true words never hath been spoken until now.

Reksanden
Apr 24, 2012, 10:43 PM
Nothing like being wide awake when you want to sleep, and sleepy when you need to do something.

Noblewine
Apr 25, 2012, 07:47 PM
Alot of that is going to be on you pushing yourself out there.
If you're ready for that kind of output from others you often gotta go forth and get it yourself, right?

I've cooled down abit since I posted that. I think I need to control my temper when others like to push my buttons often where I live.

BIG OLAF
Apr 26, 2012, 03:11 AM
Sick of my back being on fire all the time. I guess that's what ~2 months of sleeping on the floor does to you. Can't wait until May 20th, so my mom and I can be settled into our new apartment, and she can go buy me that full-body massage she promised me. That's going to be so wonderful.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Apr 26, 2012, 03:35 AM
Girlfriend's birthday was today. Had to miss Family dinner because of Store Meeting. On top of that, Girlfriend was sick as heck. Poor girl. :(

Back to the Meeting.. Was VERY unorganized, 2 people came in late, on top of being drunk AND stoned, they were also very loud, and you can just smell it in their breath. Its ridiculous. Seriously, don't come in with that shit. And if you do, don't make it so goddamned obvious. You are an adult, show some damn responsibility, especially if you got "Partner of The Quarter" a few months ago. -_-

I've decided, with the help of some friends it would be in my best interest to build a PC. Due to bills, and responsibilities, its gonna take me a while. Kinda bummed about that. I know that since I really want it, I'm gonna make the damn thing happen, but shit, I wish it didn't take so long.

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 26, 2012, 12:50 PM
Nothing like being wide awake when you want to sleep, and sleepy when you need to do something.

THIS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLL THE TIME

Ketchup345
Apr 26, 2012, 10:00 PM
Desktop CPU died the other week, and now my laptop video card is almost dead.

Reksanden
Apr 28, 2012, 12:48 PM
What is selfishness? Is it keeping to yourself and letting the world solve it's own problems? Or is it helping some and refusing to help others because it's something that only they can fix? Because being called selfish for wanting to help but having to refuse for not being able to, doesn't sound entirely......

Also, in my opinion, humanity has far too inflated an ego. I won't point fingers, though I can say religion and such played a major factor leading to it.

Sayara
Apr 29, 2012, 07:05 PM
my tablet is le dead :<

Ketchup345
Apr 29, 2012, 07:54 PM
Call center hours. 8PM at the latest? That doesn't give too much time after work, dinner, other time sensitive errands to make calls. Also Saturday and Sunday hours would help a lot.

CupOfCoffee
Apr 29, 2012, 08:39 PM
Roommate getting on my nerves. What, can he just not smell the horrible decaying stench that's radiating from his sink full of week-old dishes?

Leviathan
Apr 29, 2012, 10:26 PM
Feelings for other people are the worst.

And water bottles. Is it so hard to recycle water bottles?

BIG OLAF
May 1, 2012, 03:15 PM
Accidentally bought paper towels instead of toilet paper at the store. Now I feel like an incompetent piece of garbage.

Gunslinger-08
May 1, 2012, 09:37 PM
Quitting my Kroger job after 3 months for another job that will only last for three months, and am feeling surprisingly apprehensive despite the fact that this new camp job will be a healthy change and may open some doors for what I really want for a career.

Why do I want to hesitate?

Randomness
May 1, 2012, 10:03 PM
Quitting my Kroger job after 3 months for another job that will only last for three months, and am feeling surprisingly apprehensive despite the fact that this new camp job will be a healthy change and may open some doors for what I really want for a career.

Why do I want to hesitate?

Apprehension prior to a major change is normal.

Reksanden
May 1, 2012, 10:08 PM
Having to make a snap decision when my Navy recruiter told me that there was an opening, that I could go to BT in as soon as a week. Plus, next door condominium's toilet broke, flooded both that and my floor, so I have to deal with a flooded house that stinks. And I had to vacuum it for the most part.

CupOfCoffee
May 2, 2012, 11:38 AM
My friend once theorized that the entire purpose of gnats is to provide contrast for when you don't have gnats.

Reksanden
May 2, 2012, 11:08 PM
Sister got in a wreck. Not sure if she's fine.

Freshellent
May 3, 2012, 02:23 AM
I seriously hate HBO right now.

CelestialBlade
May 3, 2012, 05:58 AM
I'll take gnats over spiders...saw one yesterday, squashed it mercilessly with my big platform boot. Another one for the killcount.

Sister got in a wreck. Not sure if she's fine.
Hope she's okay. Stay strong.

Gunslinger-08
May 3, 2012, 07:01 AM
I don't like them near me, but the presence of lots of spiders means fewer of anything else to deal with.

I'm still liable to kill one if it gets too close to me, but I don't mind them living in the attic and whatnot.

Atbar
May 3, 2012, 09:46 AM
I am also pro-spider and prefer to keep them alive for the purpose of reducing and eliminating annoying insects in the house.

Outrider
May 3, 2012, 01:53 PM
My brother was in the hospital all last week.

Then they released him and he still wasn't doing well for a few days, which means he might need a procedure done.

He goes to the doctor on Tuesday, who does an EKG and says he'll need the procedure. So they drive cross town to the specialist who does another EKG... and everything's fine.

We're still playing it safe, but he's looking much better.

This weekend was hell. Also, it was my birthday (hilarious!)

Regardless, I'm just glad things seem to be going alright so far.

BIG OLAF
May 3, 2012, 06:23 PM
Getting really apprehensive about my doctor appointment on Monday. I know they said that my Holter monitor test came back with some potentially dangerous skip beats, but...all my doctor's office said was "come in on the 7th to 'discuss treatment'...". I hope it's not something scary. :(

Ketchup345
May 3, 2012, 09:09 PM
Really SPEED? You are a channel (supposedly) dedicated to cars and auto racing. You make us wait 2 weeks to air the Continental Tires race? It happened April 28th, and you hold off airing until May 12?

FOkyasuta
May 3, 2012, 09:24 PM
Older Brother, can you not keep your shit in check?

Brother, why do you lie do much?

Younger Brother. Why do you make my life worse? I didnt do anything to you to begin with.

Brothers, Why so hypercritical?

Oh brothers, why are you two so stupid?

Leviathan
May 3, 2012, 10:06 PM
Group. Projects.
I contacted my group three weeks prior to the due date of the project and nobody answered any of the emails (plural) that I sent them. I began working on the project two weeks prior to the due date and put it on Google Docs so they can see it and collaborate(Email no. 3 at this point). Nobody answered until the weekend of the project and having three papers due that week I said I would be able to see them and I did. We met for 35 minutes before the other two members wanted out and said they would send it to me. The day before the project was due at 11 PM, one member finally put up some slides (at this point I had finished the project so he added maybe three sentences with words fucking misspelled everywhere. No excuses, Google Docs corrects that.) And the other member still did not send anything. The day of turning in the project the other member, finally gave her part of the project, 3 minutes before it was due, and complained that she couldn't add her slides because I was using a Mac. (Like that argument holds water.)

As a result, a clusterfuck presentation was given, and I got a B, rather we all got a B.

Atbar
May 3, 2012, 11:37 PM
Group. Projects.
I contacted my group three weeks prior to the due date of the project and nobody answered any of the emails (plural) that I sent them. I began working on the project two weeks prior to the due date and put it on Google Docs so they can see it and collaborate(Email no. 3 at this point). Nobody answered until the weekend of the project and having three papers due that week I said I would be able to see them and I did. We met for 35 minutes before the other two members wanted out and said they would send it to me. The day before the project was due at 11 PM, one member finally put up some slides (at this point I had finished the project so he added maybe three sentences with words fucking misspelled everywhere. No excuses, Google Docs corrects that.) And the other member still did not send anything. The day of turning in the project the other member, finally gave her part of the project, 3 minutes before it was due, and complained that she couldn't add her slides because I was using a Mac. (Like that argument holds water.)

As a result, a clusterfuck presentation was given, and I got a B, rather we all got a B.

I have done my fair share of group projects in college. I can only recall one though that annoyed the crap out of me. I remember this one science class I took and had to do a lab project in a group of four. It seemed like me and this other person did all the work while the other two barely contributed much to the project (one of the two though was at least able to fill in any holes in the Powerpoint so that got him a point and a half higher than I was originally going to give him when I was able to grade everyone on the project). I recall getting a B on it and a tension headache as well.

Gunslinger-08
May 5, 2012, 06:06 PM
Bed bug infestation, courtesy of my brother.

CelestialBlade
May 6, 2012, 12:59 PM
The crushing realization that I do not put the proper energy into certain things in my life that affect people I care deeply for. I'm now questioning why some have bothered to give me the love and care that they do despite how non-mutual it's been in some regards. It's interesting how one can focus their lives on helping others and get so caught up in that desire that they forget the little things. I have a lot of work to do.

Sayara
May 6, 2012, 01:32 PM
Grandpa's surgery in 15 days :x

Peejay
May 6, 2012, 01:58 PM
Adam Yauch died and already nobody seems to care. My friend is dying and to top it off, his girlfriend decided to break it off for an on-again-off-again relationship with someone who is already in a relationship besides her.

Leviathan
May 6, 2012, 03:08 PM
I bought a car a month ago and I still haven't received the official plates/metal plates. I should call the dealership but the dealer was acting inappropriate (asking my age, what I like to drink, if I have a boyfriend, etc. and he's 40.) with me the whole time while my mom and dad were there. I rather not ever see him again or even talk to him. I also asked him to mail it to me three times when I got the car because it's pretty far from where I live.

Polly
May 6, 2012, 04:07 PM
Adam Yauch died and already nobody seems to care.

It's not often a celebrity or artist dying impacts me much as I try to distance myself from them in an odd way, because there's already a large section of fans of any artist that just seem kinda crazy. The last one that really got me was Satoshi Kon because his works have a lot of significant and sentimental meaning for me. MCA's passing nailed me pretty much out of nowhere this weekend and hit harder than I expected it to. The Beastie Boys were a part of shaping my musical tastes as well as my own musical endeavors, so yeah, his presence will be greatly missed by me for at least the inspiration and great times his music and humanitarian work instilled in me over the years.

My friend is dying and to top it off, his girlfriend decided to break it off for an on-again-off-again relationship with someone who is already in a relationship besides her.

Really sad to hear about your friend too. Little I can say to that. Life just loves to take big monster craps on everyone. Best to you though.

I guess I get to bitch now:
Two neck surgeries and I still have days where my neck simply refuses to work and acts as if moving my right arm is a crime against the rest of my body! Hooray for painkillers and sleeping a lot!

BIG OLAF
May 6, 2012, 08:44 PM
My mom was going to go to the docs with me tomorrow for moral support, but her physical therapist decided to switch up times randomly, and now she'll not be able to accompany me. Fuck.

GCoffee
May 9, 2012, 04:45 PM
I love you guys, but I reached a point where you have started to get on my nerves rather quickly whenever I am with you, lately.

I want some time for myself, some quiet time.

Backstory to this:
Guys where at my place tonight, some time passed and I found myself chilling on the balcony on my own. Pretty sure I left a emo impression on the others, but I could not handle the entirety of them all being at one place.

Sheeesh.

BIG OLAF
May 9, 2012, 10:40 PM
Now I have to go to the goddamn heart center again to take a treadmill-based stress test, whoopee. Walk on a treadmill for however long, basically induce a palpitation attack (those hurt; it's not fun), and then I get to lay under a giant X-ray camera while they pump my veins full of some medical dye via an IV to watch my beat patterns, circulation, and artery activity.

Balls.

Nitro Vordex
May 9, 2012, 10:48 PM
Now I have to go to the goddamn heart center again to take a treadmill-based stress test, whoopee. Walk on a treadmill for however long, basically induce a palpitation attack (those hurt; it's not fun), and then I get to lay under a giant X-ray camera while they pump my veins full of some medical dye via an IV to watch my beat patterns, circulation, and artery activity.

Balls.
They're torturing you for science. Oh dear.

BIG OLAF
May 9, 2012, 10:50 PM
They're torturing you for science. Oh dear.

Torturing me to make sure I'm not going to die soon, but still torture nonetheless. All I know is that walking around with the heart monitor hooked all over my torso for a day probably wasn't as bad as this is going to be. Hopefully this is the last thing I gotta do before my doctor tells me what's up.

Peejay
May 10, 2012, 09:57 AM
I've taken the time to reflect on my life and realize how I'm not going to get anywhere because if finances don't screw me, my own health will.

BIG OLAF
May 11, 2012, 05:07 AM
Four hours. Four goddamn hours is how long I'm going to be a lab rat next Thursday. To top it all off, I have to fast for a solid twelve hours beforehand. So, I'll be hungry, and they'll be torturing me.

Something good better come from all of this.

Sayara
May 12, 2012, 10:42 PM
my EX's father just had a stroke. Again :|

Polly
May 13, 2012, 02:19 AM
My Dad is in the middle of having a heart attack and is refusing to be sent to a medical facility that specializes in these kinds of things, like ya know, staving off a heart attack and the drastic effects it can have. He's a heart patient.

Then I get home and my water lines are shot.

THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVER! GIVE ME MORE, SNAKE!

Peejay
May 13, 2012, 09:52 AM
I bought a new pack of RAM and not a single stick would work in my computer. I'd like more than what I have right now, quit screwing me over, thanks.

EvilMag
May 13, 2012, 06:58 PM
Zelda fanboys.

Enough said.

Reksanden
May 13, 2012, 10:51 PM
Family is finally breaking apart after a false hopehood of things working out. That and what with me leaving for the Navy's boot camp really soon, it's just left me in an emotional hell. At least I have....

Sinue_v2
May 14, 2012, 08:10 PM
"Cats don't have depth perception. That's why the neighbors cat keeps falls off the roof like that when chasing birds. They're actually physically incapable of seeing in three dimensions." ~ overheard today at my eldest sister's house.

I couldn't even argue with that, just smile and shake my head.

Non-Zen moment....
I was also at my uncle's place today to take a look at his computer which had been acting up. Found out he spent over $300 at two different computer repair shops to "fix" (I.E. buy their recommended peripheral crap) an "overheating" issue of which the only symptoms are that he can't play media files which contain audio. (programs don't crash, they just refuse to recognize the files... then all audio function cuts out.)

I don't know what's actually causing the problem yet since I haven't had time to really dig into the problem, but the symptoms apparently started manifesting around the same time as his last windows update - which AU lists as being almost a year ago. It's a promising lead at least. I had him send his original install disks along with me in case I needed to do a repair or reinstall a driver/software from the disk, and he hands me a couple of generic burned DVDs with "HP Reinstall Package 1 -3" scrawled on them in red magic marker.

These were apparently the ones Geek Squad gave him when he bought the computer "new" at Best Buy.

Randomness
May 14, 2012, 08:45 PM
"Cats don't have depth perception. That's why the neighbors cat keeps falls off the roof like that when chasing birds. They're actually physically incapable of seeing in three dimensions." ~ overheard today at my eldest sister's house.

I couldn't even argue with that, just smile and shake my head.

Non-Zen moment....
I was also at my uncle's place today to take a look at his computer which had been acting up. Found out he spent over $300 at two different computer repair shops to "fix" (I.E. buy their recommended peripheral crap) an "overheating" issue of which the only symptoms are that he can't play media files which contain audio. (programs don't crash, they just refuse to recognize the files... then all audio function cuts out.)

I don't know what's actually causing the problem yet since I haven't had time to really dig into the problem, but the symptoms apparently started manifesting around the same time as his last windows update - which AU lists as being almost a year ago. It's a promising lead at least. I had him send his original install disks along with me in case I needed to do a repair or reinstall a driver/software from the disk, and he hands me a couple of generic burned DVDs with "HP Reinstall Package 1 -3" scrawled on them in red magic marker.

These were apparently the ones Geek Squad gave him when he bought the computer "new" at Best Buy.

That's the kind of crap that gives places a bad name. Sounds like a refurbished or returned or something, best case.

And yeah, that's a weird issue and almost certainly not overheating. (Considering the only component at any real risk of overheating in most towers is the GPU, and only during games...)

That sounds similar to something that happened at home a bit back, but since I never heard anything about it since, I presume my initial prescription of rebooting before you ask me to fix things worked.

BIG OLAF
May 14, 2012, 10:43 PM
My tooth hurts so goddamn bad that I was force to ask for some of my mom's pain pills (for her recovering knee surgery) just to kill it off somewhat. How can a crack in ones tooth cause stinging and/or burning pain all over the right side of my head (including my ear), and even down my neck? I fucking hate the human anatomy sometimes.

As much as I hate it, dentist appointment incoming. Rip that fucker out, please.

Polly
May 14, 2012, 11:06 PM
My tooth hurts so goddamn bad that I was force to ask for some of my mom's pain pills (for her recovering knee surgery) just to kill it off somewhat. How can a crack in ones tooth cause stinging and/or burning pain all over the right side of my head (including my ear), and even down my neck? I fucking hate the human anatomy sometimes.

As much as I hate it, dentist appointment incoming. Rip that fucker out, please.

Dentists rarely wanna rip teeth out these days is what my dentist has told me.

I had an incident a few years back where I ended up breaking over half of one of my front teeth off on someone's poor head (she got a concussion and stitches, I got a busted mouth and half a tooth gone, and we both got knocked out for a few minutes.) and I was sure that they were gonna rip the tooth out. Instead, she crafted a new half-tooth in the shape of the one that was there and it's now held in by screws. Nobody'd be able to tell the difference the job is so well done.

I've also broken off the back of one of my left first molar eating ice cream that had M&Ms in it. Just threw a normal filling in there.

Unless the nerve is completely dead or something, odds are they'll patch it up, and it really does make the pain go away. Seems the nerve just being even slightly exposed may be what's causing it, but that's just a guess based on my own experiences.

Sidney
May 15, 2012, 10:25 AM

In my dental science class back in the day, my professor showed us a carving from centuries ago about what a lot of people believed to be the cause of toothaches: demons. It showed a cross-section of the tooth, with tiny little demons inside of it. (I think this (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lanml3vQy91qzwap9o1_500.jpg) might have actually been it!) Toothache pain is atrocious; I think the comparison to being tortured demons running amok in your dentin is an apt one.

Toothaches: giving people an awful hell of a time since the dawn of humanity. :(

NoiseHERO
May 15, 2012, 09:09 PM
In my dental science class back in the day, my professor showed us a carving from centuries ago about what a lot of people believed to be the cause of toothaches: demons. It showed a cross-section of the tooth, with tiny little demons inside of it. (I think this (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lanml3vQy91qzwap9o1_500.jpg) might have actually been it!) Toothache pain is atrocious; I think the comparison to being tortured demons running amok in your dentin is an apt one.

Toothaches: giving people an awful hell of a time since the dawn of humanity. :(

THHHAT.

Is fucking awesome.

I want this in my livingroom.

amtalx
May 15, 2012, 10:58 PM
Diablo servers are down...again. At first I was like "I understand. It's a huge launch." but then I was like "Get your shit together."

Randomness
May 15, 2012, 11:08 PM
Diablo servers are down...again. At first I was like "I understand. It's a huge launch." but then I was like "Get your shit together."

The forums are out too.

I'm curious what happened, myself. Did all of europe log in to NA during the maintenance they had?

amtalx
May 16, 2012, 12:23 AM
While the service interruptions are irritating, Blizzard has been doing very well with the communication aspect. They've done an excellent job of setting expectations and keeping everyone informed.

BIG OLAF
May 16, 2012, 04:05 AM
Just puked out of nowhere about half an hour ago. Felt totally fine one second, and then dizzy and nauseous the next. Walked into the bathroom, got down on one knee in front of the toilet, and saw a chocolate sundae with corn for sprinkles decorate the bowl.

Haven't done that in forever. Guess it's nerves over my medical procedures and also getting ready to move in a week or so.

xBladeM6x
May 16, 2012, 08:43 PM

I've chipped one tooth twice. I'm sure you already know this, but since you're "asking" even though it's rhetorical I assume, it's because nerve endings in your tooth are making contact with air, and when it does, it's like sticking needles into it and obviously nerves run along the whole face, yada yada.

Either way, I know your pain, and that's fucking terrible. How did that happen? D:

Chik'Tikka
May 17, 2012, 09:52 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lanml3vQy91qzwap9o1_500.jpg

epic...... demons in our teeth.......
+^_^+

Anduril
May 17, 2012, 10:57 PM
I am not looking forward to student teaching come the fall; I'm essentially going to be working for free.
I am going to be teaching three periods of the day, but am required to be there the whole day with a prep period and two observation periods, on top of having to go to the university every Thursday night for a three hour class, so I am going to have to quit my current 8AM-5PM job.
Since this is a post-bacc but pre-grad program, I am unable to get any financial aid, and I can not get government money because my family's collective income is just above the line. The university is trying to make student teaching subsidized, but even if they can eventually get it done, I'm out of luck.
On the bright side, I can pay for my semester in installments, so I am going to try to get as much overtime over the summer that I can and find a second job that can give me nights and weekends so I still have some form of income to pay for school and my bills.
Also, my parents are willing to let me live with them for free during this time, so I really just need to worry about my car and insurance payments.
It's going to be stressful, especially because I am going to be lesson planning and grading papers in all of my free time (goodbye hopes of playing PSO2), but hopefully it will all be worth it.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
May 18, 2012, 07:29 AM
2am, getting ready for bed. Cane Spider crawls along the wall right where I am laying. Gets away before I could even take a Swing at it.
Then posted about said spider in some other thread without looking. /slowclap Whoops!
So much for sleeping tonight..

CelestialBlade
May 18, 2012, 09:23 AM
2am, getting ready for bed. Cane Spider crawls along the wall right where I am laying. Gets away before I could even take a Swing at it.
Then posted about said spider in some other thread without looking. /slowclap Whoops!
So much for sleeping tonight..
Eeyaaahhh... *shudders* I'd probably consider lighting my own place on fire at that point, I'd never be able to sleep....I hate hate hate spiders >_<;; I'd ask what a cane spider is but I don't want pictures, eugh.

I have a pair of goth-y platform boots that are perfect for spider slaughter, if my cat doesn't get to them first.

goldwing
May 19, 2012, 12:17 AM
ugh why dose life suck sometimes? why are people so rude? and why o why do so many people look down on others? thats basically how it was today. today at work so many people were rude to us and i really dont get why. to top it off i didnt get home till 12 and then i have to wake up at 8 cause my dad needs help moving out of his house. not to mention hes getting a divorce. im not likeing today at all...

NoiseHERO
May 19, 2012, 03:56 AM
ugh why dose life suck sometimes? why are people so rude? and why o why do so many people look down on others? thats basically how it was today. today at work so many people were rude to us and i really dont get why. to top it off i didnt get home till 12 and then i have to wake up at 8 cause my dad needs help moving out of his house. not to mention hes getting a divorce. im not likeing today at all...

Since the dawn of time, mankind has struggled to do nothing but take and abuse and dominate all in it's path for it's own personal gain! By being the biggest assholes on earth, we have evolved past the food chain becoming the most dangerous thing in the solar system!

The only reason humans are EVER nice! is because they know...

THEY KNOW! Alone... they are weak!

The nature is relevant in all forms of human interaction!

But it could be worse, you could be an insect. SO FOLLOW YOUR NOSE-I MEAN FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS AND RETALIATE SOON YOU WILL BE THE ALPHA MALE THAT SHITS ON EVERYONE FOR A LIVING TO GET BY ON LIFE!

AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE THE SWIMMING POOL THAT LET'S YOU HEAR YOUR PLAYLIST IN HD SOUND UNDERWATER!

ON MARS!

GCoffee
May 19, 2012, 09:15 AM
Mars? How cheap.

NoiseHERO
May 19, 2012, 01:13 PM
Mars? How cheap.

Mars is actually just going to be a giant gas station anyway, according to Walter White.

Sinue_v2
May 19, 2012, 02:09 PM

That's the kind of crap that gives places a bad name. Sounds like a refurbished or returned or something, best case.

And yeah, that's a weird issue and almost certainly not overheating.

Indeed. Well, whatever the problem was, getting him caught up on his windows updates seems to have solved it. Been running most of this last week with as much multimedia stress testing I can put on it and I haven't seen any signs of instability or a recurrence of the issue. The only thing the updates didn't solve was his inability to play the .ASF files his portable camera encodes in. Apparently there were some issues with Vista dropping support for older codecs, and this has been a common and frustrating occurrence for Vista users.

Rather than fix it right, I opted for the quick and dirty solution of installing the Combined Community Codec Pack and VLC player, then associating .ASF to VLC. Problem fucking solved. I don't think he'll mind. It's to be expected. After all, it's not like I have the technical expertise to warrant charging $300 for my fixes.

goldwing
May 20, 2012, 12:14 AM
Since the dawn of time, mankind has struggled to do nothing but take and abuse and dominate all in it's path for it's own personal gain! By being the biggest assholes on earth, we have evolved past the food chain becoming the most dangerous thing in the solar system!

The only reason humans are EVER nice! is because they know...

THEY KNOW! Alone... they are weak!

The nature is relevant in all forms of human interaction!

But it could be worse, you could be an insect. SO FOLLOW YOUR NOSE-I MEAN FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS AND RETALIATE SOON YOU WILL BE THE ALPHA MALE THAT SHITS ON EVERYONE FOR A LIVING TO GET BY ON LIFE!

AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE THE SWIMMING POOL THAT LET'S YOU HEAR YOUR PLAYLIST IN HD SOUND UNDERWATER!

ON MARS!
No joke rock seeing this made me feel way better espes cause today was alittle worse. Thanks for the laugh man :)

xBladeM6x
May 20, 2012, 02:43 PM
Getting fucked over by people who call themselves family for $10,000+. Yeah, cause family meant anything anymore.

Reksanden
May 20, 2012, 03:12 PM
Turns out, my dad is leaving anyway. So much for 'another chance'.

Ketchup345
May 20, 2012, 08:55 PM
Laptop hinges now completely useless. Either fully closed or open 180+ degrees only.

Desktop still not fixed, Intel already replaced my CPU, that resulted in one issue fixed, but a black screen. They're supposed to be replacing my motherboard now. They received it Thursday (according to UPS tracking), I haven't heard anything since. That means I've been playing PS2.260 games for about 5-6 weeks now, but I really want to get back to PC gaming.

Powder Keg
May 20, 2012, 09:28 PM
PC is overheating for no apparent reason, fans are fine, will still overheat when not under much stress and it's only 3 years old. FFFUUUUUUUU! (Don't buy an HP) I currently have it open with a fan running next to it...LOL

Ketchup345
May 20, 2012, 10:00 PM
PC is overheating for no apparent reason, fans are fine, will still overheat when not under much stress and it's only 3 years old. FFFUUUUUUUU! (Don't buy an HP) I currently have it open with a fan running next to it...LOLMaybe an issue with the thermal paste? It has been dusted lately (with compressed air), right?

blace
May 21, 2012, 10:15 AM
Maybe an issue with the thermal paste? It has been dusted lately (with compressed air), right?
HP is known for having faulty hardware as well as lackluster support. Trying to get an HP PC to last more than 2 years is a chore alone.

My phone's touchscreen recently went to the crapper and I had a 1 year manufacturer warranty on it. I had paid $20 to have had it shipped in by a day only to get it nearly a week later. To top that off, the instructions to transfer anything over requires having to use the touchscreen, which I can't do since my touchscreen isn't working in the first place. Verizon must be getting a good laugh at my misfortune.

Sinue_v2
May 21, 2012, 11:34 AM
HP is known for having faulty hardware as well as lackluster support.

Can't be worse than Dell's. The laptop I was working on just before my Uncle's was an old Dell Latitude my sister's friend bought off some guy online. So of course it was bugged to hell and riddled with viruses. Since it was new to her and didn't have a lot of software/personal stuff, I decided the best option would be to just nuke the HDD and do a fresh install. Except when I finished with that, I couldn't get the WiFi to work anymore. It just showed up in Device Manager as a big ? Network Controller. So I got on Dell's support site, entered the PC's service code, and got the drivers for that specific machine's card. Nada. I looked up the specs elsewhere and tried to find drivers for other models of the network card which came with those machines. Nothing. Tried to find generic drivers for that card. Yeah fucking right.

So I tried to get on Dell's tech support help line (chat and phone) to see if they could be any help, and they wouldn't even talk to me unless I could prove I owned the machine.

Well of course I don't own the fucking machine, I'm repairing it for a friend of a friend. I don't even know their fucking name, let alone the name of the guy who owned it before.... if HE even owned it. What's the big fucking deal?

Anyhow I finally got fed up and just pulled the damned network card out, found the chipset manufacturer (broadcom) and cross referenced the serial numbers with Dell's TrueMobile wifi cards. Came up with a model number from an earlier series that wasn't even supposed to be in that machine. Hell, even the device identification software misidentified it was the 1150 that was supposed to be in it and not what was actually in it. So anyhow I found the correct drivers for that chipset and control software and installed them.

Bingo. Took off and connected like a champ.

blace
May 21, 2012, 11:53 AM
Sounds a lot like HP's customer support. They didn't care unless you owned the machine.

Peejay
May 21, 2012, 01:01 PM
Can't be worse than Dell's. The laptop I was working on just before my Uncle's was an old Dell Latitude my sister's friend bought off some guy online. So of course it was bugged to hell and riddled with viruses. Since it was new to her and didn't have a lot of software/personal stuff, I decided the best option would be to just nuke the HDD and do a fresh install. Except when I finished with that, I couldn't get the WiFi to work anymore. It just showed up in Device Manager as a big ? Network Controller. So I got on Dell's support site, entered the PC's service code, and got the drivers for that specific machine's card. Nada. I looked up the specs elsewhere and tried to find drivers for other models of the network card which came with those machines. Nothing. Tried to find generic drivers for that card. Yeah fucking right.

So I tried to get on Dell's tech support help line (chat and phone) to see if they could be any help, and they wouldn't even talk to me unless I could prove I owned the machine.

Well of course I don't own the fucking machine, I'm repairing it for a friend of a friend. I don't even know their fucking name, let alone the name of the guy who owned it before.... if HE even owned it. What's the big fucking deal?

Anyhow I finally got fed up and just pulled the damned network card out, found the chipset manufacturer (broadcom) and cross referenced the serial numbers with Dell's TrueMobile wifi cards. Came up with a model number from an earlier series that wasn't even supposed to be in that machine. Hell, even the device identification software misidentified it was the 1150 that was supposed to be in it and not what was actually in it. So anyhow I found the correct drivers for that chipset and control software and installed them.

Bingo. Took off and connected like a champ.

HP intentionally vandalizes the OEM copies of Windows it gets so you can't really do anything but go straight to the company if it screws up.

Powder Keg
May 21, 2012, 04:24 PM
I dust it regularly, but today I took the heat sink/fan out and noticed it was pretty crudded up where I guess the air doesn't really reach. I'm posting from it now so we'll see if there's any improvement. Overall I really don't like this machine though. Very buggy, can't make recovery CDs (always has an error when the first disc is nearly complete) and now this. It's overheated quite a few times since I've had it.

and Sinue, I definitely feel ya on the Dell recoveries. A good friend of mine had to restore a friend's (he knows zero about computers) and getting all of the drivers was a nightmare. Why you have to search and download them is beyond me.

BIG OLAF
May 22, 2012, 03:48 AM
I have these horrible itches on the bottoms of my feet, but I can't scratch them without tickling myself. It's goddamn terrible. I've tried rubbing them on the carpet and everything else, too. Doesn't do anything.

GASHDFDFESDRHTYHTGFV

goldwing
May 22, 2012, 03:56 PM
I have these horrible itches on the bottoms of my feet, but I can't scratch them without tickling myself. It's goddamn terrible. I've tried rubbing them on the carpet and everything else, too. Doesn't do anything.

GASHDFDFESDRHTYHTGFV

Try running them under warm or cool water. It may b a short fix but still soothing.

NoiseHERO
May 22, 2012, 07:33 PM
Or try waiting till you're home alone.

AND DANCE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER DANCED BEFORE!!!

CAUSE YO FEET ARE ON FIYAH!!

BIG OLAF
May 22, 2012, 08:15 PM
Try running them under warm or cool water. It may b a short fix but still soothing.

Or try waiting till you're home alone.

AND DANCE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER DANCED BEFORE!!!

CAUSE YO FEET ARE ON FIYAH!!

It eventually went away, but I'll try some warm water next time. I won't be trying random, sporadic dancing though, Admiral Eastwood. :nono: Sometimes it sucks having ultra-sensitive skin, though. Can't hardly scratch myself anywhere without twitching all over the place.

EDIT: Also, why does losing weight have to be so complicated? Every time I feel some motivation to drop a few pounds, I'm always reminded of all the overly-complex dieting (only low-fat dairy, only whole grain this, only certain calorie that, only a touch of these, only a bit of those, etc.) that's involved. Also, since I almost never exercise, saying "30 minutes of cardio, 5 times a week" is like telling me "run a 10-mile marathon", especially with my shitty heart.

It makes just say "never mind, screw it" every single time. It's starting to irk me.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
May 22, 2012, 11:27 PM
Seeing roadkill EVERYWHERE now. Cats, Dogs, Chickens, Boars. Fucking kills me.
I'm the kind of person that treats our dog like I would treat a younger sibling. (Let's be honest, everyone here who has a pet can relate) It kills me seeing dead animals on the road, because there are people out there who are irresponsible, or just plain cruel, to do that to an animal. You wouldn't throw your kid on a road , right? You wouldn't run over someone else's kid, right? Why do it to an animal, Yknow?

It makes me sick to think that something like that could happen to our dog.

/end rant, shudder

On a brighter note, I folded and pre-ordered the Ultimate edition or whatever for Borderlands 2. Its not a bad thing at all, but at the same time, I'm also buying parts for a new Desktop, and it just makes me wonder why I do it to myself, lol.
"Its for the love of the game man. For the love of the game."

goldwing
May 22, 2012, 11:36 PM
It eventually went away, but I'll try some warm water next time. I won't be trying random, sporadic dancing though, Admiral Eastwood. :nono: Sometimes it sucks having ultra-sensitive skin, though. Can't hardly scratch myself anywhere without twitching all over the place.

EDIT: Also, why does losing weight have to be so complicated? Every time I feel some motivation to drop a few pounds, I'm always reminded of all the overly-complex dieting (only low-fat dairy, only whole grain this, only certain calorie that, only a touch of these, only a bit of those, etc.) that's involved. Also, since I almost never exercise, saying "30 minutes of cardio, 5 times a week" is like telling me "run a 10-mile marathon", especially with my shitty heart.

It makes just say "never mind, screw it" every single time. It's starting to irk me.
hope it helps you some when the time comes. as far as cardio...... pft who needs it. not one to talk about dieting but you pretty much have to do things in steps not all at once.

amtalx
May 23, 2012, 02:19 AM
Diablo III elite minions with the Invulnerable trait. INVULNERABLE.

CelestialBlade
May 23, 2012, 04:44 AM
Sometimes it sucks having ultra-sensitive skin, though. Can't hardly scratch myself anywhere without twitching all over the place.
Heh, I hear you on the sensitive skin part, I'm ticklish like crazy over most of my body. Just means you gotta watch out for your more evil friends >_>;

That's just it though; losing weight is a choice and a dedication. There's easy means of doing so and you don't even need a big complicated diet plan to do it. A lot of people find cutting out soft drinks alone makes a big difference in their weight, and simply having a general awareness of your daily calorie intake. As far as exercise goes, even taking a walk helps and it's not hard on your heart. Swimming is my personal favorite.

BIG OLAF
May 23, 2012, 01:04 PM
Heh, I hear you on the sensitive skin part, I'm ticklish like crazy over most of my body. Just means you gotta watch out for your more evil friends >_>;

Yeah, so am I (except "all", not "most"). People think it's so funny...which sometimes it is, I guess, but c'mon. Don't get a cheap poke in while we're hugging or whatever. :nono:

That's just it though; losing weight is a choice and a dedication. There's easy means of doing so and you don't even need a big complicated diet plan to do it. A lot of people find cutting out soft drinks alone makes a big difference in their weight, and simply having a general awareness of your daily calorie intake. As far as exercise goes, even taking a walk helps and it's not hard on your heart. Swimming is my personal favorite.

I suppose it's different for everyone. My friend who just got back from basic training (Army) said that all he did to lose wait before shipping out there was just watch his calories and do light running. I guess those websites that tell you "only non-fat, whole grain, stress-reducing, yadda-yadda blahlblahblah" are just overdoing it for the sake of overdoing it. That kind of complex dieting is for rich people, which I'm not.

I guess I'll just have to see what works. Someone else suggested I eat smaller portions, because as it stands now, I only eat like once or twice a day, but it's usually a mountain of food. I'll just have to figure out how to control myself a bit, because it's hard for me to just eat "a little bit" and then stop.

GCoffee
May 23, 2012, 06:35 PM
I really need to learn how to comfort people better. Or perhaps I already did as well as one could. Meh.

xBladeM6x
May 23, 2012, 08:06 PM
Yeah, so am I (except "all", not "most"). People think it's so funny...which sometimes it is, I guess, but c'mon. Don't get a cheap poke in while we're hugging or whatever. :nono:

I suppose it's different for everyone. My friend who just got back from basic training (Army) said that all he did to lose wait before shipping out there was just watch his calories and do light running. I guess those websites that tell you "only non-fat, whole grain, stress-reducing, yadda-yadda blahlblahblah" are just overdoing it for the sake of overdoing it. That kind of complex dieting is for rich people, which I'm not.

I guess I'll just have to see what works. Someone else suggested I eat smaller portions, because as it stands now, I only eat like once or twice a day, but it's usually a mountain of food. I'll just have to figure out how to control myself a bit, because it's hard for me to just eat "a little bit" and then stop.
When I was doing the gym and losing weight, my only rules were:

1: Go to the gym 4 times a week. - lift weights for 60 - 90 mins, run for 30 - 45.
2: Don't overeat. I can eat anything I want, just don't eat a lot.
3: Eat over time. Little bites of things here and there throughout the day.
4: Drink Water. Lots and lots of water.

Lost 30 lbs in 1 month.

Reksanden
May 23, 2012, 11:14 PM
Isn't it wierd how, when you have every reason to be happy and cheerful, you're sad and depressed? Been like that all day, and it's only gotten worse over time. Hope it doesn't continue into tomorrow.

Leviathan
May 24, 2012, 10:09 AM
Why is the road filled with 12 year olds and morons?

Peejay
May 24, 2012, 10:33 AM
I do not like associating with people who think the word "poopie" is still funny, then rag on me because I think it isn't.

GCoffee
May 24, 2012, 02:02 PM
Hehe. Poopie.

Sayara
May 24, 2012, 10:25 PM
College day at my cousins elementry school. I was invited to discuss my college life.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4k6udRSZq1qe41x3o1_1280.jpg

goldwing
May 25, 2012, 12:48 AM
So i was at work today talking to the girl i like and everything was going smoothly till my cousin came along. He ended up hurting her feelings. I mean i did stand up for her but when shes unhappy im unhappy. And it just ruined my day :(. I wish i knew if she likes me......

BIG OLAF
May 25, 2012, 02:05 AM
So i was at work today talking to the girl i like and everything was going smoothly till my cousin came along. He ended up hurting her feelings. I mean i did stand up for her but when shes unhappy im unhappy. And it just ruined my day :(. I wish i knew if she likes me......

Sounds like your cousin is a doucher. At least you played damage control. Also, if you want to know how she feels about you, ask. Take a plunge. At worst, she'll say something like "That's sweet, but I consider you more a friend than anything."

...but that's assuming she's a nice person. Some don't exactly let you down soft. Trust me. :sleepy:

EDIT: Or another idea, just ask her out somewhere. Don't call it a "date." Just say you want to hang out with her 'as friends' (only if she asks if it's a "date", though). See where it goes from there. Spending some alone time together might set off a spark she (or you) didn't know was there.

Nitro Vordex
May 25, 2012, 04:29 AM
I do not like associating with people who think the word "poopie" is still funny, then rag on me because I think it isn't.
Unclench yer butt.

Heheh. Poopie.

.Rusty.
May 25, 2012, 06:00 AM
I finally unlock krogan vanguard in me3 and then they put banshees in all the enemy fractions as part of a week end event.

FUCK.

goldwing
May 25, 2012, 08:41 AM
Sounds like your cousin is a doucher. At least you played damage control. Also, if you want to know how she feels about you, ask. Take a plunge. At worst, she'll say something like "That's sweet, but I consider you more a friend than anything."

...but that's assuming she's a nice person. Some don't exactly let you down soft. Trust me. :sleepy:

EDIT: Or another idea, just ask her out somewhere. Don't call it a "date." Just say you want to hang out with her 'as friends' (only if she asks if it's a "date", though). See where it goes from there. Spending some alone time together might set off a spark she (or you) didn't know was there.

Yea your right i do have to take that risk. Ill try that date idea it seems less painful rejection wise.

.Rusty.
May 25, 2012, 11:21 AM
Just keep in mind if you see her a lot at work and ya end up dateing things might end up geting awkward.

But if you only see her in the cafeteria or you wont be working there for much longer you might as well go for it.

amtalx
May 25, 2012, 12:36 PM
I would avoid this at all costs. If you're interested in her, make it obvious. "Just hanging out" is the path to the friend zone.

goldwing
May 25, 2012, 04:06 PM
Just keep in mind if you see her a lot at work and ya end up dateing things might end up geting awkward.

But if you only see her in the cafeteria or you wont be working there for much longer you might as well go for it.

Awkward dose not exists with me lol. Im trying not to get stuck in the friend zone. Also i wont b working there long im ddf getting a better job i also start collage next fall so even if i do stay much longer i had to cut my hours..... alot

Nitro Vordex
May 25, 2012, 04:24 PM
I would avoid this at all costs. If you're interested in her, make it obvious. "Just hanging out" is the path to the friend zone.
First class ticket to friend zone. If they ask if it's a date, say yes. She might say no, so what?

If you're interested in someone, for god's sake, don't just act like they're your friend. Show interest, I don't mean friendly interest, I mean I like you and wanna be with you kind of interest. Don't be passive. Show some balls.

Ketchup345
May 25, 2012, 04:35 PM
2 CPUs, 2 motherboards, over a month, and still no working desktop. Getting a bit pissed.

Edit: Victory! We have life! It lives again!

BIG OLAF
May 25, 2012, 05:53 PM

Oh. Well, sorry. I'm not exactly a "relationship expert" (never even been on a date, etc.), but I figured that was the easiest way to get some quality time going without any awkward rejection. I'm, uh, not so good with just laying shit out no-holds-barred (at least not online). I would tend to go with the very, verrrrry gradual steps, myself.

Anyway, never mind. Disregard what I suggested and just tell her straight up, and brace for possible earth-shattering impact.

Peejay
May 25, 2012, 07:28 PM
Unclench yer butt.
But I need to make diamonds!

Ketchup345
May 25, 2012, 08:51 PM
Hey people who make SyFy original movies: How about a bit of continuity within the same scene? In 10 seconds you showed a pair of planes be F-16s, then F-18s, then F-15s. It all looked CG, so why the changes?

Polly
May 25, 2012, 09:18 PM
Hey people who make SyFy original movies: How about a bit of continuity within the same scene? In 10 seconds you showed a pair of planes be F-16s, then F-18s, then F-15s. It all looked CG, so why the changes?

Stock CG footage spliced together maybe? Is that even a thing? I dunno.

Bitch of the moment:
TERA is a fun little game, but my guild is never around, my quest log is almost entirely "get a bunch of people and do a thing," and the community of randoms is a bunch of blithering asshats bitching constantly over gear level, not wanting to group with ANYBODY that may be in contention for the same gear, and generally being unwilling to help anybody out or give them a chance to learn an instance or something. It's the same as the real-life vicious circle that goes:

"Can I have a job?"
"Do you have experience?"
"Well..."
"We don't have anything for you."

Nobody ever seems to remember when they were new to something when it's someone else's turn at bat.

Only all that is replaced with dumb MMO jargon.

Welcome to MMOs, I guess. Back to Die-ablo III this weekend it looks like.

(first-world problems.)

BIG OLAF
May 25, 2012, 09:36 PM
the community of randoms is a bunch of blithering asshats bitching constantly over gear level, not wanting to group with ANYBODY that may be in contention for the same gear, and generally being unwilling to help anybody out or give them a chance to learn an instance or something.

Those seem to be a 'popular' trends going on in TERA right now, particularly with Lancers kicking (or asking the party leader to kick) Berserkers. They whine about their jobs being "so much harder" and how "they need the heavy armor gear more" blah blah blah.

Funny thing about that is, 'class-bullying' (as I call it) wasn't prevalent in the CBTs, the OB, or even when the game first came out. But over the past week or two, it's been happening all over the goddamn place. It's making the game really unenjoyable that the moment.

As for the whole 'WHAT, YOU'VE NEVER RUN THIS DUNGEON BEFORE? GET THE FUCK OUT!!" shit, that's just how some people are. They don't use their half-dead brains to stop and think "well, hey, he needs to do this dungeon run for his story progression, so let's be nice and let him come along. he may not be so bad."

Hell naw, it's "SHIT, this noob is going to screw us up! He's obviously not competent enough to play his class, even though I've never met him, but..he's just not good enough to help us! We don't want to actually have to teach him anything! Let's just boot him and get some over-leveled douche that will nerf our experience and drop rates!"

So, yeah. Standard MMO fare.

goldwing
May 25, 2012, 11:03 PM
Oh. Well, sorry. I'm not exactly a "relationship expert" (never even been on a date, etc.), but I figured that was the easiest way to get some quality time going without any awkward rejection. I'm, uh, not so good with just laying shit out no-holds-barred (at least not online). I would tend to go with the very, verrrrry gradual steps, myself.

Anyway, never mind. Disregard what I suggested and just tell her straight up, and brace for possible earth-shattering impact.

Earth shattering? See that right there scares me lol. I asked her to hang out. Im going to see her perform a concert next week. Wish me luck

NoiseHERO
May 25, 2012, 11:38 PM
Earth shattering? See that right there scares me lol. I asked her to hang out. Im going to see her perform a concert next week. Wish me luck

Perform a... concert?

She's in a band??

THAT'S HOT!

Polly
May 26, 2012, 12:00 AM
Those seem to be a 'popular' trends going on in TERA right now, particularly with Lancers kicking (or asking the party leader to kick) Berserkers. They whine about their jobs being "so much harder" and how "they need the heavy armor gear more" blah blah blah.

Funny thing about that is, 'class-bullying' (as I call it) wasn't prevalent in the CBTs, the OB, or even when the game first came out. But over the past week or two, it's been happening all over the goddamn place. It's making the game really unenjoyable that the moment.

As for the whole 'WHAT, YOU'VE NEVER RUN THIS DUNGEON BEFORE? GET THE FUCK OUT!!" shit, that's just how some people are. They don't use their half-dead brains to stop and think "well, hey, he needs to do this dungeon run for his story progression, so let's be nice and let him come along. he may not be so bad."

Hell naw, it's "SHIT, this noob is going to screw us up! He's obviously not competent enough to play his class, even though I've never met him, but..he's just not good enough to help us! We don't want to actually have to teach him anything! Let's just boot him and get some over-leveled douche that will nerf our experience and drop rates!"

So, yeah. Standard MMO fare.

Yeah, that's been my last few sign-ins to the game. It just irks the hell out of me because I think that despite the uninspired quest grind, I find TERA to be the most fun I've had with an MMO because it seems that, just like PSO, it'd be more open to people being generally chill with one another with the arcade-style combat. Instead it's just another dick waving contest and insecure babies afraid they'll either be outshined by someone else or not get the loot they want.

Heskett
May 26, 2012, 12:16 AM
I'm Internet-raging at the fact that Anarchy Reigns was delayed for NA/EU yet the JP version, which is localized itself, maintains it's same release. Why the fuck, SEGA, does this game need to be delayed for everyone but Japan, despite it being completely finished and the same exact game? Which is something else to be raging at, SEGA won't give an explanation into why they are delaying it in the first place.

goldwing
May 26, 2012, 01:23 AM
Perform a... concert?

She's in a band??

THAT'S HOT!

when you say band you make me think of a rock band as hot as that is tho shes not in a rock band lol. but in band none the less.

FOkyasuta
May 26, 2012, 01:39 AM
Say, i try to save some one, but yet i end up making it worse. how does that even work i dont even know.

[spoiler-box]If im not the one talkin shit bout this, +^_^+ NO ONE aint.
/watch me get another interfaction
Hey! All the less reason to check the rants goin on in the PSO2 fourms.

People know how that rolls.[/spoiler-box]

GCoffee
May 26, 2012, 05:31 AM
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Mysterious-G/lykta-table-lamp-red__0093763_PE231356_S4.jpg

You were way too young my friend :'(

xBladeM6x
May 26, 2012, 05:46 PM
Story of my life , as of the last 3 years here:

http://www.biglolz.com/images/1333544097-25965.jpg

Fucking, eh. That's about all.

NoiseHERO
May 26, 2012, 06:04 PM
Story of my life , as of the last 3 years here:

http://www.biglolz.com/images/1333544097-25965.jpg

Fucking, eh. That's about all.

You and the other 90% of the American young adult population.

Ketchup345
May 26, 2012, 06:12 PM
Closing at 6PM on a Saturday? I am really beginning to hate Costco.

I've changed so much hardware trying to fix this issue that Microsoft is making me reverify Windows by entering in the code. Problem: I don't have it and my brother/father can't find it. That's $100 gone. Phone activation worked.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
May 26, 2012, 10:01 PM
I'm Internet-raging at the fact that Anarchy Reigns was delayed for NA/EU yet the JP version, which is localized itself, maintains it's same release. Why the fuck, SEGA, does this game need to be delayed for everyone but Japan, despite it being completely finished and the same exact game? Which is something else to be raging at, SEGA won't give an explanation into why they are delaying it in the first place.

I'm ready to flip tables/cars/people/birds over this. Everything seemed pretty set in stone, so its a bit disappointing for me.

Noblewine
May 26, 2012, 11:42 PM
I just recently started working at a family resturant and have a bad habit of venting, I know I'm suppose to keep a positive attitude but its hard sometimes. The anti-derpessants and other medication I'm taking doesn't seem to kick in so I'm sometimes grumpy around people.

I'm just thrilled to have a job since I've been unemployed for awhile.

Heskett
May 27, 2012, 02:14 AM
I'm ready to flip tables/cars/people/birds over this. Everything seemed pretty set in stone, so its a bit disappointing for me.

Screw your tables. I'm ready to flip PLANETS.

T0m
May 27, 2012, 02:35 AM
Screw your tables. I'm ready to flip PLANETS.
Planets are globes. They don't flip, they spin. Moreover, flip one over and things still won't fall off or anything. It would be a grand, yet moot, gesture. Onlookers would just think you're just learning about physics.

Stick with flipping tables and your message will be clearer! :wacko:

I just recently started working at a family resturant and have a bad habit of venting, I know I'm suppose to keep a positive attitude but its hard sometimes. The anti-derpessants and other medication I'm taking doesn't seem to kick in so I'm sometimes grumpy around people.

The anti-derpessants ^^;?

anti-DERPessants !!:o
If only! The world would be a better place with them!
(Get working, science!)

Heskett
May 27, 2012, 02:44 AM
Planets are globes. They don't flip, they spin. Moreover, flip one over and things still won't fall off or anything. It would be a grand, yet moot, gesture. Onlookers would just think you're just learning about physics.

Stick with flipping tables and your message will be clearer! :wacko:

agsddsfdsf

Bomber The Cosmonaut
May 27, 2012, 02:46 AM
Screw this. I'm making my own Anarchy Reigns. It'll have black and white cel-shaded graphics, Jack with his chainsaw arm, enemies who bleed GALLONS OF NICE, RED BLOOD when cut in half. And I'll make Blacker Baron the Final Boss. Oh, and it will be Single Player only, and will be on the Wii.

..Wait, you're telling me there's already a game out there like that?

/flips every table in the room, walks out muttering about release dates and other shit

No, really though, I think I should play through MadWorld again, just to ease the pain a little. Anarchy Reigns looks like its gonna be the tits.

Moving along, I'm ready to go into the store at the beginning of my Shift, and this ASSHOLE pulls into the stall right next to me as I'm trying to get out. I swear to god, these tourists have no sense. I wait a moment, and try again, and his chick walks right next to my door as I'm opening it.

Amazon, why you take so long to process my order/payment?! Get on that shit, seriously. I know you're working weekends too, man.

Also, the opening theme to Dragons Dogma, wtf lol, so unfitting. I mean, yeah its awesome, but damn lol..

Squall179
May 27, 2012, 06:13 AM
Idiots on Second Life who seem upset about the fact that I have a life outside of it when I couldn't do a shift at a club, and then when they were willing to...fire me over it, I said I was resigning anyway, they claim I'm overreacting.

Can't win with anyone on that I have noticed.....I dare you to prove me wrong. Find a large group of people who are actually reasonable ALL of the time.

Peejay
May 27, 2012, 06:22 AM
Play a competitive online game which shall not be named, in a skype group for it, I end up getting yelled at since at the time my connection was hell. I'm trying my hardest and just not able to keep up, causing our team to lose. Right at the end, I get yelled at: "Why are you lagging?"

Like hell I'd know! It's Canada! Everything seems to lag here! Later, I found out he pulled this on another already-ex-friend.

My demands for an apology go unanswered until last night, where I'm invited to a game by a friend. He intentionally picks the other side and just toys with me the entire time. He refused to even respond to me during the match, too. He was just completely silent. He actually had to use our other mutual friends to set this up, since, y'know, I was blocking him to keep from the headache.

I lose my shit and remove every single person related between us, because it's one thing to mess with me, and another to use others to mess with me, and I don't feel like taking chances. I wanted to be part of the group, and I tried my best, and I get punished for it because I'm not a bloody Korean at the game.

BIG OLAF
May 28, 2012, 03:20 AM
After doing two straight days of almost continuous manual labor (lifting heavy furniture and moving it around in our new apartment), I can safely say I'm completely and utterly bushed. I'd love to get some good sleep, but whenever I try to lay down, my sciatica goes crazy and my whole lower back and hips ignite in an otherworldly torrent of burning pain.

Also, there's a bit of a sugar ant infestation in our new place. Gotta go to the hardware store tomorrow and pick up some killer for the bastards.

Blackheart521
May 28, 2012, 03:36 AM
Also, there's a bit of a sugar ant infestation in our new place. Gotta go to the hardware store tomorrow and pick up some killer for the bastards.

And I'm sure the person who sold you guys the house said absolutely nothing about that while attempting to get you to buy it lol

goldwing
May 28, 2012, 12:23 PM
They gotta make there sales sumhow... that blows tho

BIG OLAF
May 28, 2012, 02:06 PM
And I'm sure the person who sold you guys the house said absolutely nothing about that while attempting to get you to buy it lol

No, they didn't know. It wasn't an elaborate scam or anything. It's just that some of the tiles aren't sealed into the wall correctly, and they're coming in from there. The maintenance guys are coming to seal it tomorrow.

NoiseHERO
May 28, 2012, 02:13 PM
YEAH!

like 3-4 years and I finally feel like I have my whole story plotted out just the way I want it, in terms of the first "arc" and after re-writing chapter 1 like 6 or 7 times I'm finally satisfied with what I have...

Well that's the writing parts...

NOW FOR DRAWING IT TO TAKE GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!

FOkyasuta
May 28, 2012, 02:19 PM
YEAH!

like 3-4 years and I finally feel like I have my whole story plotted out just the way I want it, in terms of the first "arc" and after re-writing chapter 1 like 6 or 7 times I'm finally satisfied with what I have...

Well that's the writing parts...

NOW FOR DRAWING IT TO TAKE GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!
Man imma have to feel your pain soon enough.

I got the same exact thing, only i have a dead line of 19+ years or so away.

aint that a spiffy.

But yeah, i feel bad fo you son.

Tetsaru
May 28, 2012, 07:54 PM
A long-awaited Letter from the Producer on FF14's Lodestone site was posted today... (http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/46535) and only showed part of the results of the last player poll that took place at least a month ago. On top of that, they announced that, although they had it finished and ready to go, they decided not to show the new trailer for version 2.0 at E3 this year. :disapprove:

Reksanden
May 28, 2012, 08:33 PM
Seems like i'm becoming more and more distant from several of my friends. Some I never talk to anymore.... And it sucks. I really miss them.

Blackheart521
May 28, 2012, 11:33 PM
Seems like i'm becoming more and more distant from several of my friends. Some I never talk to anymore.... And it sucks. I really miss them.

I had this going on for a while too, especially during CBT. you just gotta hit them up and see if they wanna hang out or maybe hang with a friend that they hang out with too and maybe you'll meet up and everything'll be back to the way it was before... just gotta make the effort and friendship shall ensue, at least in my case thats all that was needed ^^

goldwing
May 29, 2012, 03:12 AM
Yea i agree with that its a sad thing but like blackheart said you make the first move to save ur friendship

Reksanden
May 29, 2012, 03:21 AM
The main problem is it's been years. And what with my terrible memory, i've even forgotten most of their names... *shakes head* I wish I were a better friend to people.

CelestialBlade
May 29, 2012, 06:33 AM
My two-year streak of not getting sick ended yesterday ;_____;

And I hear you guys on the friends thing, it's why I'm so afraid to take a job out if this area...I'm nothing without those I care about, and while I require a balance of social time and private time, the loneliness will kill me.

BIG OLAF
May 29, 2012, 09:09 AM
And I hear you guys on the friends thing, it's why I'm so afraid to take a job out if this area...I'm nothing without those I care about, and while I require a balance of social time and private time, the loneliness will kill me.

The exact opposite happened to me. All of my close friends took jobs and schooling opportunities at least an hour away from me (and a few of them out-of-state). I literally only have one good friend I can hang out with, and he has a family, so he's very rarely free for some chilling time. It gets pretty lonely. Some nights when I want to talk to someone, I go around the few little 'chat hangouts' I have on the internet for some sort of human contact, but sometimes there isn't even anyone in those either. Makes me a little bit stir-crazy, and I just have to distract myself with Youtube videos or something until the loneliness passes.

Sayara
May 29, 2012, 10:03 AM
I dunno man, my friends are like drama magnets, and i find myself wanting to get AWAY from them, hahaha. I might even work 4ams to not have the time to see them for a while :V

As an artist thing, who has a lack of motivation, my world is in shambles. ._.

goldwing
May 29, 2012, 11:34 AM
Drama magnets a??? Ik what thats like but the day i grad my drama queens kinda just faded away. I still have my two best friends tho. Every now and again i try out new friendships or even try to hook up with my hs buddys but more than not that fails.

SStrikerR
May 29, 2012, 12:09 PM
Strep Throat.

amtalx
May 29, 2012, 05:56 PM
Got home from work. Diablo III servers are fucked again. Two weeks after release.

FIX. YOUR. SHIT.

xBladeM6x
May 29, 2012, 06:14 PM
Strep Throat.

FFFFFFFFFFFF. I used to suffer from those all the time. Then I took pills to the mouth.

Got home from work. Diablo III servers are fucked again. Two weeks after release.

FIX. YOUR. SHIT.
Blame the strep throat. It has invaded the servers. It's rather....

*Puts on sunglasses*

Congesting it.

Heskett
May 29, 2012, 06:28 PM
My PSP continues to have severe framerate issues every time I advance to DISC 3 in Final Fantasys 7, 8, and 9 and I cannot seem to do anything about it.

Outrider
May 30, 2012, 09:51 AM
My PSP continues to have severe framerate issues every time I advance to DISC 3 in Final Fantasys 7, 8, and 9 and I cannot seem to do anything about it.

Only on disc 3? That's bizarre.

GCoffee
May 30, 2012, 10:03 AM
Finding out that there will be more of the Teen Titans, then seeing it just is some shorts. GODDAMNIT.

goldwing
May 30, 2012, 01:05 PM
Really? More TT?

Reksanden
May 31, 2012, 02:27 AM
RPing as an insane what-would-equal-to-a-mobster in the RP's terms...... I think the way he would to make it far more realistic and interesting. Only thing? I think I might be losing it a bit myself.

blace
May 31, 2012, 11:05 PM
I had my phone replaced due to the touch screen no longer working. Replacement phone comes in and the back button doesn't work. Second replacement and the power button is stuck. Either I'm lucky my warranty doesn't expire for another few months or I should move on to a new phone.

Ketchup345
May 31, 2012, 11:08 PM
I had my phone replaced due to the touch screen no longer working. Replacement phone comes in and the back button doesn't work. Second replacement and the power button is stuck. Either I'm lucky my warranty doesn't expire for another few months or I should move on to a new phone.Don't some companies give you a different model phone if you get 3 that don't work right? Assuming the warranty is with the service provider, talk to them about getting a different model (always assume equal or lesser value or pay the difference).

blace
May 31, 2012, 11:23 PM
Don't some companies give you a different model phone if you get 3 that don't work right? Assuming the warranty is with the service provider, talk to them about getting a different model (always assume equal or lesser value or pay the difference).
As it turns out the power button being stuck is nothing new with Sony Ericsson. It's not that big of a hassle, sometimes it reacts normally and most times it does not.

As for the warranty it's the manufacturers limited one year warranty.

Reksanden
Jun 1, 2012, 02:16 AM
Was feeling sick from sinuses most of today, and the medicine I took made me feel worse. Managed to do everything the wrong way, and said harsh things to a friend who needed consolation more than criticism. Life and karma hate me today...

RenzokukenZ
Jun 1, 2012, 09:44 AM
People having the bad habit of only hearing what they want to hear.