PDA

View Full Version : Pa xp boost

ab2502
Jun 15, 2009, 09:59 PM
im guna be training all my twin hangun shots and laser canon pa's. What are you going to be training when the boost comes out?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 15, 2009, 10:32 PM
Prolly just the lasers.

NDW
Jun 15, 2009, 10:51 PM
My LV36+ GM Rifle, Laser Cannon, and Twin Handgun bullets; LV36+ MF TECHNICs; and LV11+ AT Barta and Zonde. If I can get all of these PAs within 9 levels of their level cap, I'll try to cap off all of my FM/GM/MF/AT PAs as much as possible.

Ranmo
Jun 16, 2009, 12:50 AM
I am going to go buck wild and grind as many PAs as I can...lol. Started leveling cast gunner so I will prob level various bullets. Might jump back on my techer to level some technics while i am at it as well.

cheapgunner
Jun 16, 2009, 09:05 AM
I've got Gi-spells(except Gi-foie) to level to 41+, megiverse(dear god >.>) and other spells on my newman to max. Then all my bullets need to max w/ rifles to 41+ and then all those easy-2-go skills. I have all this summer off to work on them to. ^.^

Smidge204
Jun 16, 2009, 09:59 AM
Laser PAs are the only things that aren't maxed out at this point. If I finish them up (they're all 41+) I might work on the extra PAs just for the hell of it.

=Smidge=

l Zero l
Jun 16, 2009, 04:00 PM
My gravity break
then work on my cast and techer Pa's

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 16, 2009, 04:04 PM
Well.....seeing GM is the only class i use.....just bullets........

unicorn
Jun 16, 2009, 04:34 PM
- Rifles
- Lasers
- Crossbows
- Shotguns
- Grenade Launchers
- Melee (Durega, Jabroga, Absolute Dance, perhaps pick up new ones)
- Level Megiverse and buffs + debuffs (buffs for WT/GT, and AT SEPERATELY)
- Level up techs for WT/GT/AT so I don't have to keep switching techs between my techers. MF techs should STAY on MF.

360 Oka
Jun 16, 2009, 04:49 PM
Probley all my GM shots and mainly killer shot, but i hope to get all of them to level 21-31 then hope to get my techs up to 21-31 aswell, them might work on my FM and get gravity break up aswell absolute dance up

TheAlphaMale
Jun 16, 2009, 05:24 PM
I just went to GM without ever using rifles, so I'm gonna have to go wild and take advantage so I can compete with all the other gunners that have been leveling for 100s of hours. Not sure on which one to start on though. That and I really want to level those shotgun bullets too.

BlueMan
Jun 16, 2009, 07:22 PM
definitely rifles and laser cannons with the possibility of card pas. I enjoy me some throwing cards. It's a lazy weapon to me, strafe and throw.

roardova lengths
Jun 16, 2009, 10:21 PM
Ummm, to the topic starter; you don't need to use the PA boost to level twin handgun bullets... When I came back to play, all of my bullets touched 40 within one week of gameplay. Not saying one week, but one week worth of time in gameplay. Wait, that doesn't even sound right, I might've done it in like four days. Cause that's all I use on any class with twin handguns...

Anyway, waiting for the boost to get at Zoldeel & finish leveling my buffs... And get at the pushing laser and my single hand gun...

Mikura
Jun 16, 2009, 10:27 PM
Probably my techs on my fT/MF since most of them are only 31. All my other PAs on my fF and fG are 35 or higher, so those take lower priority. But I will work on them as well depending on how soon I finish techs.

desturel
Jun 16, 2009, 11:13 PM
Handgun bullets.

Aeris
Jun 16, 2009, 11:18 PM
Need to work on techs pretty badly since most are low leveled, on bullets, need to get 3 rifle elemental PAs to 41+ and need to work on lasers and also my last Axe PA to 50 so i can finsh up Fighmaster.

Jay_O
Jun 16, 2009, 11:45 PM
Are you serious? Your all over looking the one PA you put away, because it takes forever to lvl! Absolute Dance!

BlueMan
Jun 17, 2009, 01:10 AM
Absolute Dance didn't seem like it took so long...Call me crazy. Gunners and techers have pas that take longer.

bay sick
Jun 17, 2009, 01:16 AM
buff partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!
heck yes.
easy buff leveling.

Yunfa
Jun 17, 2009, 04:09 AM
Everything is at 40 or 50 depending on class...except the following;

Fortefighter/Protranser/Fighmaster: has 3 PAs left at lvl 49 to finish
Acrotecher/Fortecher/Master Force: 3 ice techs left at 47 to finish
Fighgunner/Fortefighter/Acrofighter: just that swimming twin claw PA used to travel to finish
Fortegunner/Gunmaster/Guntecher: this character's bullets can use ALOT of work, *sighs* I don't use this character since I tend to fall asleep with my gunner D:<

All in all, with this PA boost I'll be moving one step closer into reaching 100% completing this game.

NDW
Jun 18, 2009, 08:28 PM
Absolute Dance didn't seem like it took so long...Call me crazy. Gunners and techers have pas that take longer.

This. I have all of my Fighmaster PAs at LV41+, I just need to work on my bullets and TECHNICs.

pikachief
Jun 18, 2009, 08:32 PM
Lets see, I have like 1 more laser to 41...

then i'll get my second rifle to 41, and then all the others to 31 cuz i really dont care :)

Twin handguns to 41 :D

For my alts, my last buff to 41, if i find anyone willing to help, my resta and reverser to 31-41 :D

all my FM Pas to 41+ :D and then my GT needs all her shotguns/twins to 31+ and then with w/e time i have left, bows, xbows, mechguns, and grenades :)

Anon_Fire
Jun 19, 2009, 12:23 AM
Tornado Break to Level 50
Gravity Break and Spinning Break to Level 41+
Dus Daggas to Level 50
Absolute Dance to Level 31+
Tornado Dance to Level 41+
Gravity Dance to Level 31+
Anga Dugrega to Level 31+
Burning, Frozen, Plasma, Grav, Rising, Dark, Killer, and Mayalee Shot to Level 31+
Burning, Frozen, Plasma, Grav, Rising, and Dark Prism to Level 41+
Twin Burn, Freeze, Plasma, Grav, Rising, Dark, and Mayalee to Level 41+
Barada Banga, Riga, Inga, Diga, Yoga, Megiga, Maga to Level 41+
Support TECHNICs to Level 50
Attack TECHNICs to Level 31-41+