PDA

View Full Version : Mission Best way to S-Rank "Absolute Zero"?

TWM_Metatron
Jun 15, 2009, 11:21 PM
Hello. I thought I would ask about possible strategies for S-Ranking the Offline Mission called "Absolute Zero". Now my character is currently Level 57 or so, so I am unable to participate in the mission just yet, but I want to be prepared beforehand. Does anyone have any tips and tricks to how I could prepare for the mission before I am able to take it? Also, as of now, I am training on the mission "Endrum Underground" to build up levels.

Thanks for all of your help!

Metatron

Darkstorm
Jun 16, 2009, 09:08 AM
if going just for the S-Rank

Buy the Twin Headed Ragnus Sabers (if your a hunter) and just pa spam through the hordes

If a Ranger, use fire bullets Mainly twins for speed and rifle for range.

Having megistar as either combined with a HP restore unit makes you essentially indestructable/always buffed as logn as you dont get too surrounded.

Skip the boxes in the distance as the time limit is pretty tight at first

Most Importantly. at the very end the ground slopes down into a slight ravine ignore that as all it leads too is 3 boxes and it takes about 30-40 seconds to go down get the boxes and get back out.

it's worth it though as the prize (svaltus board) is pretty valuable and easy to acquire multiples as you level up. don't forget thouhg if you synth it that the % can go as high as 80% offline =>