PDA

View Full Version : What are some of the best weapons?items u can find i this game?

PSOI&IIMaster
Jun 16, 2009, 10:45 AM
Curious

DarkRealm
Jun 16, 2009, 02:57 PM
Define best first.

Pheeel
Jun 17, 2009, 12:41 AM
The site in DarkRealm's signature is where I learnt about weapons hahah :)

DeinoK also helped me with some questions I had. He's got a pretty good video on youtube showing a nice set of weapons for AM if that's what you're interested in. A bit outdated but still very good.

PSUpedia has a listing of all the weapons, you can see all the higher ranked ones in there!
Be careful though, just because it has the most stars doesn't mean it's the best. You want to make sure you check the TECH, ATP and even PP value too.

DeinoK
Jun 17, 2009, 02:45 AM
I will try to make a list of which i think are best weaps

http://psupedia.info/PSP:Weapons
Dont ask all locations, first check this website and if its not listed there i can help you.

· Sabers

Shippunjinlai* (ice element)
Gekkavijin* (fire element)
Sange*
Lavis Cannon* (dark element)

· Dagger

Amore Tip*

· Claw

Falclaw* (lightning element)

· Whip

Gigas Spinner*
Vish Feara* ( light element)
Vish Diraga* (fire element)

· Swords

Agito Repca
Ely Sion**

· Knuckles

Gudda igga (lightning element)
Gudda Hon
Melan Knuckles**

· Double Sabers

Double Cannon (dark element)
Ragan-Ragan (fire element)
Double Agito
Carraguine-Rucar

· Twin Sabers

Hyakkaryolan (light element)
Sangeyasha

· Twin Daggers

Lavis Blades (dark element)
Amore Tippies

· Twin Claws

Twin Falclaws (lightning element)

· Rifle

Skull Sorceror
Edel Fucil**

· Shotguns

Spread Needle

· Grenades

Robopitch Grenade

· Laser Cannons

Deganha Cannon

· Twin Handgun

Guld&Milla

· Machineguns

Death Rain
Germinus Gun**

· RCSM's

Shag Hejiz

· Wand

Motav Phrophecy

· Rod

Phsycho Wand

· TCSM's

Pushan

PD: I missed some of the weapon types cause I believe that they are useless in any class.
(*) These ones are TESTED with Shag Hejiz
(**) Are only obtainable in Japanese DLC

panzer_unit
Jun 17, 2009, 09:52 AM
For Rods I find that Gaozoran Rod is pretty comparable to Psycho Wand... like 100 less damage, still it's like 50% better than the collector title 12*

You might be better-off getting the collector title grenade launcher (Gur Hanab) than Robopitch, the ATP is a little lower but the damage is much more consistent.

For double sabers, Carriguine-Rucar is one of the most easily available doubles, has a small PA boost and can come with more fire % than Ragan-Ragan. It totally outclasses all the GRM S-ranks.

DeinoK
Jun 17, 2009, 10:59 AM
For Rods I find that Gaozoran Rod is pretty comparable to Psycho Wand... like 100 less damage

I'm not agree

Remember that Psycho wand has 120% PA boost.

panzer_unit
Jun 17, 2009, 02:01 PM
Gaozoran Rod has a 110% PA boost too. From my own testing damage with each weapon, Gaozoran Rod's highest damage rolls are higher than Psycho Wand's lowest. Psycho's a better weapon, but not better enough that you should go farm Claws & Bullets if you like doing HIVE battles more.