PDA

View Full Version : Dark Flow where the f*** is it?

Xtor
Feb 18, 2003, 09:44 PM
topic where the hell is dark flow?

Davion
Feb 18, 2003, 09:48 PM
You make it with a sword type weapon and the Flow DNA (I know it's not called that)

Raist
Feb 18, 2003, 09:51 PM
You get the dark flow by combining "Genetic Flow DNA" or whatever it is with a sword type weapon. The DNA is an ultra rare and nobody can for sure say how it can be gotten, allthough there are many theories. So the chances of getting a legitimate Dark Flow are slim to none. But thats allright because from what I've heard it isn't all that great being as it can't combo.

Xtor
Feb 18, 2003, 09:53 PM
On 2003-02-18 18:51, Raist wrote:
You get the dark flow by combining "Genetic Flow DNA" or whatever it is with a sword type weapon. The DNA is an ultra rare and nobody can for sure say how it can be gotten, allthough there are many theories. So the chances of getting a legitimate Dark Flow are slim to none. But thats allright because from what I've heard it isn't all that great being as it can't combo.

o ok i think i know how to get it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif maby on ult. u have to beat5 olga flow and then well get REALLY REALLY lucky

Raist
Feb 18, 2003, 09:58 PM
On 2003-02-18 18:53, Xtor wrote:

On 2003-02-18 18:51, Raist wrote:

o ok i think i know how to get it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif maby on ult. u have to beat5 olga flow and then well get REALLY REALLY lucky

Since Olga never drops anything (meseta, telepipes, fluids, etc.) when you beat him or when you go down after you beat him. I really doubt thats where the DNA is gotten. To me it seems more likely that some Seabed creature drops it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-02-18 19:05 ]</font>

Xtor
Feb 18, 2003, 10:08 PM
are u good at debates cause here i go http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

that could be possible but how would that creature get olga flow dna? maby its in the science facility place where u get gangbanged by the sinow thingies

VulpesMundi
Feb 18, 2003, 10:10 PM
Biggest rumor I've heard is that you visit Flowen's Spirit, after defeating Olga Flow, and when you approach him he'll vanish and randomly drop the DNA. Likewise with Rico and the Red Ring after defeating Dark Falz.

I repeat, it's just a rumor. There's no proof that it actually works.

Raist
Feb 18, 2003, 10:10 PM
I think all the seabed creatures are infected, could be wrong.

Xtor
Feb 18, 2003, 10:22 PM
On 2003-02-18 19:10, Raist wrote:
I think all the seabed creatures are infected, could be wrong.

i will need to get there to find out for myself

Raist
Feb 18, 2003, 10:38 PM
Yeah, there are not many confirms for Ultimate Seabed on the Item Findings database. Except for like 14 people confirming that Flow drops the DNA for Oran which is just a lotta bull. Not many people play Ultimate Seabed so you never know what a creatures could drop.

ShadowCaster
Feb 19, 2003, 10:21 AM
are u good at debates cause here i go

that could be possible but how would that creature get olga flow dna? maby its in the science facility place where u get gangbanged by the sinow thingies

Well I believe after reading all the messages you find out that, Heathcliff Flowen was infected by this DNA (Olga Flow) But before experimenting on humans, they (Scientists/Seabed Guys/Genetic Engineers whatever) played god with animals, injecting the dna into their dna. So technically the monsters (Dolmolms, Sinow Zoas, Delbiters etc.) could drop the DNA. Personally I think the DNA comfirmations for oran is just a prank to make someone who claims to have a legit DNA plausable. Oh and the whole killing Flow with a red weapon and him appearing then randomly dropping the DNA... maybe. It seems like the thing Sega would do.

REBioHazard96
Feb 23, 2003, 03:11 AM
I highly doubt that the ORAN ID is the only ID that can obtain the DNA because that would be just really gay and retarded. Now like many others I can't say for sure but a friend of mine has a Dark Meteor which is made by putting the DNA in a gun (not sure what gun) and she doesn't have an ORAN and she doesn't have a modem for internet play. She told me she got it from a Deldepth (if I remember correctly) on ULT. Seabed. I don't think she'd lie but hey never know. I forgot her SECTION ID though but I'll find out.

Raist
Feb 23, 2003, 04:13 AM
On 2003-02-23 00:11, REBioHazard96 wrote:
She told me she got it from a Deldepth (if I remember correctly) on ULT. Seabed.

But in the other thread...

On 2003-02-23 00:30, REBioHazard96 wrote:
She told me she got it from a Delbiter (if I remember correctly) on ULT. Seabed.

It may have just been a typo, but you should really get your story straight before you post.

LollipopLolita
Feb 23, 2003, 04:19 AM
too many rumors, too much speculation

REBioHazard96
Feb 23, 2003, 06:32 AM
Very sorry about that i've been up for about 21 hours (when i wrote the post, about 28 hours now) so i'm very sleepy, i didn't realize i typed two different monsters (my head was somewhere else). In my second post i meant to type Deldepth not Delbiter. Again sorry for any confusion, i need to learn to sleep more lol.