PDA

View Full Version : Fat Rappies!

Sonic646
Feb 18, 2003, 09:55 PM
Hey,I've seen pics of these fat rag rappies. MY friend even found a fat al rappie and I am wondering if these are considered very rare, and HOW THE HECK CAN I FIND ONE?!?!

tiger80272
Feb 18, 2003, 10:32 PM
Go to fake in yellow quest, when you find a large group of rappies, TP until you get a fat one or an Al or Pal. Simple as that. They are more common than the other two types of rares.

-Tirith
Feb 18, 2003, 10:35 PM
They aren't rare monsters, as far as rare monsters go. Sure, they're uncommon, but don't expect any extraordinary gifts from these little flukes of nature.

Jepp027
Feb 19, 2003, 09:10 AM
Is it just me or do rappies just seem to give you garbage? I mean like all the time.

Kanore
Feb 19, 2003, 09:12 AM
Actually, the bears give you crap too.

My friend and I were facing a Hildetorr on Ultimate Mode yesterday online, he killed us ALOT. Dropped 1888 Meseta.

Sonic646
Feb 19, 2003, 09:18 AM
I've only seen one rare rappy,an Al Rappy on hard mode and it dropped me a CANE OF ADAMAN.I don't think they are that good but all my weapons suck anyways.I use a Justy23st or sumthin like that...I got that from a Nar Lily

-Tirith
Feb 19, 2003, 10:30 AM
Whenever you see a rare monster, don't expect a rare weapon/armor/unit to drop. You're just going to end up upset that you spent all this time to find a rare monster for nothing. Rare monsters don't always drop good stuff, it's a simple Phantasy Star Online fact of life, people. Don't let it get you down! At least you saw a rare monster - you know that they're out there. Alot of people can't even say that!

Feel lucky already!

oxxjuniorxxo
Feb 19, 2003, 10:40 AM
Well actually, for me, I have seen 3 Blue rappies(Al?) and just the thrill of seeing those things running around on my screen kinda payed off enough as it was. Each time I recieved the oh so nice to see RED BOX. Still the thrill of seeing an Al Rappy is good enough, I am happy without the red box, even though I've gotten it 3 out of 3 times. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif