PDA

View Full Version : Best place to level plasma bullets?

cunninsa
Jun 16, 2009, 07:36 PM
I currently have all bullets at 30+ except for plasma and ground. I figured lightening beast would be good for ground but how bout plasma. Is there a good level made for this element? Thanx in advance!

beatrixkiddo
Jun 16, 2009, 07:38 PM
Rescuing Hyuga. Lots of robots that take half damage, it's a good place to level just about anything.

Ranmo
Jun 16, 2009, 08:54 PM
Yeah or just use the same ele on a same ele monster (plasma on plasma) more hits the better, robots are prob best though like beat said. Or just do whatever missions you spam but only use the same bullet

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 16, 2009, 08:55 PM
I see a few people use Lightning Beast
i've tried it....it works alright sometimes

Noblewine
Jun 16, 2009, 09:50 PM
Valley of Carnage Buffed vanda on the 2nd blk
Demons Above Tengogh final blk.

stinkyfish97
Jun 16, 2009, 10:59 PM
Id say just do white beast runs, with all the other people. I mean its decent experience, ground silences creatures so people shouldnt mind if you are doing a little bit less damage because silencing all the creatures that can cast, all of them by the way, is pretty good.

KaF
Jun 17, 2009, 02:47 AM
I'd usually suggest changing your class to the weakest possible for this weapon, buy the weakest gun, get that Solid Hit S that nobody has because it drops from mid-level de Ragnus. Perpa Hit S also does the job kind of.

Now go to Raffon Meadow, Sleeping Warriors S2, get the pattern with the huge hall downstairs. Kill the first two spawns somehow (Traps help : ) ) Make the third bunch spawn and run behind the wall and let them block themselves. Now just shoot.

But then again with everything better than 31, so already at a usuable level, just use those bullets all the time you play. In solos, in partys, in innocent girl and so on. Things level the fastest like this.

darkante
Jun 17, 2009, 08:54 AM
I currently have all bullets at 30+ except for plasma and ground. I figured lightening beast would be good for ground but how bout plasma. Is there a good level made for this element? Thanx in advance!

Right element of foe? Thought you were leveling bullets. :P
Seems to me that Lightning Beast or any robot infested zone will do the trick for Plasma.

cunninsa
Jun 17, 2009, 10:14 AM
Let me see if my thinking is right-I thought you leveled faster based on damage. So it's actually how many bullets you fire? Is that correct?

Wolfette
Jun 17, 2009, 11:02 AM
How many hit.

Smidge204
Jun 17, 2009, 12:28 PM
Yes, how many HITS. Zeroes/total misses don't count.

I ran MAG' a lot to level bullets. Lots of enemies with a good mix of types.
=Smidge=

darkante
Jun 18, 2009, 05:17 AM
Let me see if my thinking is right-I thought you leveled faster based on damage. So it's actually how many bullets you fire? Is that correct?

Well ye..

Yes, how many HITS. Zeroes/total misses don't count.

I ran MAG' a lot to level bullets. Lots of enemies with a good mix of types.
=Smidge=

Beat me to it. :D

Tsavo
Jun 18, 2009, 05:32 AM
I just run Sakura Blast on the highest setting I can access with the weakest weapon and character I have. Abuse the safe spots and you have very easy (read: boring) leveling. Only I wouldn't level fire or dark there due to their status effects but particularly not fire since its mostly ice mobs there.