PDA

View Full Version : GC: I missed out on the fun in PSO

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 18, 2003, 11:22 PM
1. I'm copying the post to the clipboard before posting, so that I don't get screwed.
2. Don't take everything that I'm typing at face value.

I stopped playing challenge modem after s-rank #14 and went into antares 8 to play some ultimate episode II. A HUmar joins me in the VR temple and we get our asses kicked. He forgot to bring moon atomizers. I stared up from the ground as he swung around a twin labbiz cammon. Darnit, all that challenge mode has made me a n00b. I can't even dodge megid from lillies. I'm level 144, he's about level 80.
Darnit, I feel jealous of the HUmar. Out of all the people I've met on PSO, not one has been the type who would trade or cheat to obtain duplicated weapons for me. It doesn't matter if the HUmar's labbiz cammon x2 is legitimate, I still feel jealous of the 99.7% cheating super saiyan HUmats. Instead, I get the nice people who would rather go online to give me a tech disks, risking missing their mothers dying without them.
S*** o* m* f***: Heck, one of the people I was supposed to play with ended up leveling up mostly offline. Level freaking 160-170+ HUnewearl. And when she did come online to play, I wouldn't be there to play with her. I'd just be doing challenge mode. Not because I disliked her little online time; I don't even know what the proportion of offline to online hours are; I just didn't prioritize my time: i.e. quitting the stage and playing with someone I know.

Crap on me for not using proper tense consistantly.

Because I'm getting nowhere, I will just continue doing challenge mode. I'd feel too hurt/proud to go around Vega asking for dupez, labbiz cammon, that "new long agito that attacks like a sword and has a big special attack", or some god/ability units.

Will you be my discreet pimpass PSO item friend? I can teach you challenge mode. Just sneak me some items with gold names and we can pretend we're just having sex online.

kanyon
Feb 18, 2003, 11:49 PM
Snap! I could gibs ya mine Demo Comet I just found, or maybe just maybe my Rika Claw that I got my but whooped for in ult seabed. hehe

Nyan!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 18, 2003, 11:57 PM
I never have sex with lux lisbon. I suck!

TedEdFred
Feb 19, 2003, 09:51 AM
I CANT HAB SEX ONLINE W/ U CUZ IM TOO INADEQUATE. SRRY.

gunome
Feb 19, 2003, 05:43 PM
i thikn thats why so may people use dupes etc cause they figure itll take them forever to get the stuff they want. but this game is so easy! i rarely specifically hunt for a certain item i jus play to level, but i know what drops what, its only a matter of time before it falls into yr lap. the funnest part of this game to me is tearing up levls with a full team, or better yet 3 FRIENDS. jus about all weps/techs damage and effects are irrelevant with 4 people because everything is going to die fast as shit. it frees you up to use that 85% calibur or that hilarious looking durandal you found http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif to me thats when this game is at its best.

i kno cmode is all about the team work aspect, but i think yr right you have missed out on the pso fun, when this all ends, will there be someone there to reminise about the good ol pso days or will you jus think back on cmode?

kanyon
Feb 19, 2003, 06:40 PM
Snapple can purchase Lux Lisbon real doll. =(^-^)=

AdamW
Feb 19, 2003, 09:45 PM
This is the most retarded thing I've ever read. I hate you. I hope you burn in Hell. etc.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 20, 2003, 12:34 AM
I hope you get AIDs.

Guntz348
Feb 20, 2003, 12:58 AM
On 2003-02-19 21:34, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I hope you get AIDs.

Thats fucking awesome!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 20, 2003, 01:07 AM
Nurnurnur.

I went into vega today with my cute little prostitute HUnewearl. How do people get duplicated items? I don't seem to have the social knack for this. I suppose it helps to have a keyboard?

What would you want some HUnewearl to do, for you to give up some rares? It's not like the rares mean anything to you, since you have lots of them. Of course you aren't just iling them onto others.

What's the social convention for receiving duplicated items in PSO, while maintaining decorum? I do not want to run around the lobby with "Give lavis cannon plz" shortcutted. Thank you

Alielle
Mar 13, 2003, 12:45 AM
Perhaps this is an option (http://www.pioneer3.net/sounds/hedforlbis.mp3)?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 13, 2003, 12:50 AM
Naw, that doesn't work too well. I only got 900k meseta from a HUmar doing that. Instead, you have to go into a game saying you either:
a. Got FSOD during a trade
b. Got corrupted.

Gartywood
Mar 13, 2003, 09:20 AM
On 2003-03-12 21:50, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
Naw, that doesn't work too well. I only got 900k meseta from a HUmar doing that. Instead, you have to go into a game saying you either:
a. Got FSOD during a trade
b. Got corrupted.

Why do you need a lavis cannon anyway?? seriously you can get by with just about any weapon. My hunewearl uses a rappy fan, delsaber's, and gae blog. but she gets by. Sometimes i even use a 9 star elemental weap. See what you really need to do is not let your intentions knows here and then post that you get the FSOD...or better yet corrupted your mule that was on a seperate memory card. And considering your high level of popularity people here will give you whatever you want....I've sure never been offered a free demo comet