PDA

View Full Version : PSU Demo Down Again....

Fenrisulfr
Jun 21, 2009, 02:13 AM
ok so...i figured i should tell everyone that the PSU Demo is down again...uhh...some of my friends that can still get on (by some miracle) say that there are only like 10 people on. just askin if anyone knows what the hell happened this time? A/C mess up again? or did they just kill the connection for a while?

Darkly
Jun 21, 2009, 05:08 AM
lmao psu demo.

DPShiro
Jun 21, 2009, 05:16 AM
i wonder if anyone cares?

fay
Jun 21, 2009, 06:54 AM
Its funny how ever time someone mentions the demo people just point and laugh at them like no one cares.

Sure the demo might suck in every single way compared to the payed version but still, you can play the one you pay for they can play the free one for what ever reasons they have.
Just because you play the payed version doesn't make you better than them or anything. Hell, they might even play that so they can get some good pr0n.

If this is meant to be a friendly community and by those reply's it shows that it isn't, you could have easily said something like, so far there hasn't been any word on what has happened but sent in a ticket to SEGA and let them know about it. It might even be your connection just cut at the wrong time meaning you might have to reboot the 360.

I feel I have said enough :/

DPShiro
Jun 21, 2009, 07:13 AM
I thought the whole idea behind a demo was to try the game, so that if you like it, you can buy it?
But there are a lot of people who only play the demo (and a lot too), and think they have the same rights as the paying players. I often see people complain about something that is related to the demo, someone lost his character and was furious etc

I think the demo is a good thing, but they should also erase everyones characters from week to week, to keep it a demo.

And those interested in "pron" or other things that dont belong in the game, or the demo, should find something else to do.

The Color Purple
Jun 21, 2009, 07:45 AM
ok so...i figured i should tell everyone that the PSU Demo is down again...uhh...some of my friends that can still get on (by some miracle) say that there are only like 10 people on. just askin if anyone knows what the hell happened this time? A/C mess up again? or did they just kill the connection for a while?

oh it does that,
i think what its trying to say is buy the game!
i gave in in the end, my copy of PSU is in the post :-D

jumbojim2010
Jun 21, 2009, 10:51 AM
Its funny how ever time someone mentions the demo people just point and laugh at them like no one cares.

Sure the demo might suck in every single way compared to the payed version but still, you can play the one you pay for they can play the free one for what ever reasons they have.
Just because you play the payed version doesn't make you better than them or anything. Hell, they might even play that so they can get some good pr0n.

If this is meant to be a friendly community and by those reply's it shows that it isn't, you could have easily said something like, so far there hasn't been any word on what has happened but sent in a ticket to SEGA and let them know about it. It might even be your connection just cut at the wrong time meaning you might have to reboot the 360.

I feel I have said enough :/ Yeah i agree with Fay. Ppl do just laugh and point but there is sum damn fine ppl on the demo. i kno theres sum idiots too. The demo is needed to bring more ppl in to the full game, and we do need it, loads of ppl quit all the time, myself i have had some good friends quit the full game, and kno of a lot more. Ppl do play the demo and buy the full game, i done it myself, some ppl wont coz of all the '1k for puzzy pics' on the demo but i already understood that paying the subscription would keep most(not all) of the undesirables off the full game. stop hating the demo man, we need it more than ya think. Segac will cut us off eventually if not enough ppl are paying and the demo brings in new subscriptions.

Syn Jerriel
Jun 21, 2009, 11:02 AM
The Demo for me has alot of memories. this was the first time i got into PSU and had alot of fun with some friend who had the real game but played with me on there

pikachief
Jun 21, 2009, 05:35 PM
aww i finally got one of my friends to get interested in the game and its out right now -_- lol

StuffBadK
Jun 21, 2009, 05:47 PM
Well this demo does give a great insight into the game in my opinion, as it did for me a long time ago.
People just think 'Oh wow, Sega made, the graphics are crap and therefore it's gotta be no good', so this demo can help prove them wrong.

I actually remember getting two friends into the game totally with that demo, until they figured out they had to pay for online. Fail..

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 22, 2009, 12:03 AM
Ahh, this girl named Amber played the demo all the time. Didn't know her there, but eventually she got the full game and convinced Nerrick to join PSU as well. I met Amber in one of Nerrick's parties... and now we're going to get married...for real lol. <3 PSU <3

Thank goodness for the demo hehe.

ab2502
Jun 22, 2009, 12:07 AM
dont waste space on the forums talkin about the demo because no one cares about it and sega has kinda forgot about in my opinion to

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 22, 2009, 12:53 AM
dont waste space on the forums talkin about the demo because no one cares about it and sega has kinda forgot about in my opinion to
If you are going to preach about not wasting space on a forum, maybe it's best to edit the first post instead of posting twice. :p

Back on topic: Love rules!! lol

AfromenEntertainment
Jun 22, 2009, 02:48 AM
No one cares about the demo! Sure i played the the demo for a week, and i liked it so i went and got the full game, becuz thats what you do when you like a demo you get the full game. And the people who play the demo they DONT have the same rights as the people that PAY $9.99 a month becuz they dont exp the lack of updates that we pay for!?! They just sit there in limbo, makeing rumors about "someday psu is gonna be free!" yeah like thats gonna happen, and for the love, yea no one cares cuz this is not E harmony this is a game that you play, and sorry i sound like a smartass, but its the truth...

StuffBadK
Jun 22, 2009, 05:12 AM
I love how people see this demo. He found love, which is great :) (congratulations btw), but other people want it taken off?
Well I think hardly anymore players would be joining if that demo went, as let's be honest, its not like the offline story gives a great insight into PSU online does it?

NiceOnes
Jun 22, 2009, 11:50 AM
I had fun on the demo. As soon as they del'd my character I ran out and bought the real game.

The demo is a great tool for attracting potential new guardians but as one poster already said they need to delete the demo data frequently to encourage people to re-create permantly on the full version..

As far as the free pron goes... Well... There are better places to find it than on the PSU demo.. youpron.com (You'll have to fix the deliberate typo btw.)

pikachief
Jun 22, 2009, 05:05 PM
I love how people see this demo. He found love, which is great :) (congratulations btw), but other people want it taken off?
Well I think hardly anymore players would be joining if that demo went, as let's be honest, its not like the offline story gives a great insight into PSU online does it?

actually its a she..... :/

but umm yea me and my friends want this demo back on for what i use ever demo for!

An easy free way to spend my time on xbox live. i still play my other demos from time to time :P

iMookieX15
Jun 24, 2009, 09:31 AM
uhh not to be a dummy or anything but i wanna know if the demo on 360 iz down or bugged cuz some of my friends can get on and play it no problem but others can't. im one of da peoplez dat can't play it for some reason so if any of you know whats goin on let me know please. thank you.

The Color Purple
Jun 24, 2009, 10:47 AM
makeing rumors about "someday psu is gonna be free!" yeah like thats gonna happen, and for the love, yea no one cares cuz this is not E harmony this is a game that you play, and sorry i sound like a smartass, but its the truth...

you don't sound like a smart arse, that and wouldn't it make sense to make it free
eventually?
it would be an excellent way too attract more people.

and people do take the demo seriously, they have PSU demo clans and people
that spend all there time trying too get all there accounts to the max level of fifty.

Blood831
Jun 27, 2009, 11:35 PM
I've noticed that the demo works for people in one area of the country and not for people in other areas.. For example in the US I love in California and everyone that I know from here says it works just fine.. But hey.. That's just one reason I could think for it being down in your area.